Summer Training provides the students with the advantage of gaining real-world experience. When the students will be facing their first job interviews summer training is the most important experience that is taken into account. During the tenure of summer training students are exposed with the actual organizational culture of an environment and also with industrial projects. They can get to learn about the practical aspects of implementation like coding, decoding, programming, debugging, configuration, installation, administration, designing skills under the guidance and mentorship of industrial experts and trainers.
CETPA has also a very good and consistent placement track record. During the last financial quarter of 2013 and beginning of 2014 some of the most reputed corporate giants like Fiserv Inc. (NASDAQ listed MNC company), Sakri IT Solution, Jubilant Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd, Saraswati Dynamics, BrainSmith Consultants and many more visited CETPA campus for campus recruitment. Students are provided with all sorts of additional assistance like soft skill, personality development.
CETPA Infotech has established its presence across all the major cities of Northern India like Noida, Roorkee, Lucknow, Dehradun . Noida is considered as the technical hub for IT professionals with maximum scopes and opportunities.
CETPA has become the Authorized training Partner for PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation) and Lovely Professional University, India’s largest private university. CETPA will be starting its own unit IIHT Noida (Indian Institute of Hardware Technology) to provide training in Hardware Networking. CETPA has conducted Training programs, Workshops, presentations, seminars at more than 300 Engineering students. CETPA Infotech has conducted on campus training programs in GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY- GREATER NOIDA, MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY-ALIGARH, JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- SOLON (HIMACHAL PRADESH), ITM UNIVERSITY- GURGAON, ITM UNIVERSITY- GWALIOR, DELHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT- SONIPAT, MVN UNIVERSITY- FARIDABAD, VIDYA KNOWLEDGE PARK- MEERUT, GAUTAM BUDH UNIVERSITY- GREATER NOIDA, VISHAWARYA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS- DADRI, SATYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY- PALWAL, IDEAL GROUP OF INSTIUTIONS-GHAZIABAD and many more…
CETPA has also provided corporate training services for different clients like ISTS Inc, Research & Development Team of SAMTEL DISPLAYS (Biggest Display Device Manufactures of Asia), IKM INVESTOR, SPIRALOGICS (US Based MNC), ANU VIDYUT and many more. CETPA INFOTECH PVT. LTD has also delivered many software development projects for its clients like CEL (CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED) Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Government PSU of India, Media Lab Asia, big government IT Outsourcing Company and many more.
6 months Industrial Training with live projects on ANDROID/ STAAD.PRO/ .NET/ADVANCE .NET/ PHP/ ADVANCE PHP/ INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION for B.TECH (CS.IT), Civil, Electrical, Electronics and MCA students. 6 months Industrial training on VLSI, VHDL, VERILOG HDL, RTOS DEVICE DRIVER WITH EMBEDDED LINUX, PRO-E, CATIA, AUTOCAD, AVR, ARM etc.
- Opportunity to appear in the Placement Drives of reputed MNCs.
- CETPA being a decade old renowned Organization, our Training Certificates are recognized emphatically and accepted worldwide.
- Separate Certificate for project work on company letter head, after completion of the project.
- Certificate of Honor & a trophy exclusively to the Best Trainee in each Batch.
- A Discount of Rs. 1,000/- to CETPA’s Ex-students (only one type).
- Learning kit will be provided to all the enrolled students comprising a Book and CETPA Campus Placement Preparation (C2P2) materials in CD.
- Once after becoming a part of CETPA Family, student will be provided 1 Year Membership Card worth equivalent to $14 free of cost, through which the candidate can revise the same course of similar fee and number of other benefits.
- Flexibility provided for opting batch date. Batch Dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting of the batch.
- After successful completion of the training, interested trainees will be provided Live Projects undergoing at our development Cell.
- Assured gifts to first 200 registrations for our Summer Training Program.
- CETPA is registered as a Pvt. Ltd. Company under the Companies Act 1956 and approved body by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Govt. of India.
- Training provided by CETPA will be considered as the compulsory Summer/Vocational/Industrial training as per the universities course curriculum.
- It’s the only company, which provides Online Certificate Verification facility.
- Free of cost Web Space and Sub-domain will be provided to interested candidates to make the projects live on web.
- Free of cost Aptitude & PD training will be provided to all the 6 months candidates.
Project development is an important part of the curriculum during the time of summer training for the students. The students will be learning various aspects of the technology step by step and CETPA makes sure that apart from training, the students also work on project development to learn the practical aspects of their subject domain. Thus the students have the opportunity to implement whatever they understanding and learning. This will help to build and develop a solid foundation. Apart from all these there will be personality development and interview preparation sessions for making them ready for the job interviews. Summer training projects should be considered as one of the major aspects to judge and analyze the technical aspects of a candidate during interview.
Projects demonstrate the application of skills and knowledge of the discipline to solve the problem that one has to encounter at the professional level. It helps to make the candidate more confident and his fundamentals will be strong. It will add a lot of inquisitiveness, positivity and enthusiasm that will directly create an impeccable impact in front of the employers during the time of placement. Quality projects are built through long term planning and preparations. CETPA INFOTECH always ensures that their students select a relevant topic, make use of the latest technology and interview tools and always be innovative in their approach.
So you have ample no of scopes to work and improve yourself on projects that are career oriented. One should understand that working on projects is an important tool to understand the industrial requirements and polish your skills to pursue your dream career.
Roorkee, Noida, Lucknow, Dehradun.