CETPA INFOTECH provides professional level UVM Training in Noida for students as well as corporates. UVM stands for Universal Verification Methodology. It is a standardized methodology for verifying integrated circuit designs. UVM is derived from OVM (Open Verification Methodology) and was developed by UVM Working Group. The UVM standard enhances interoperability and lowers the cost of repurchasing and rewriting IP for each new project or electronic design automation tool. It also makes it simpler to reuse verification components.
UVM Program is extremely beneficial for students who want to make career in this field. However, you must have basics knowledge of System Verilog before joining this training program.
Why CETPA Infotech for UVM Training?
There are number of reasons which make CETPA one of the best UVM Training Institute in Noida. Some of the reasons include-
- Training partner of companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Panasonic, Nuvoton, Autodesk and many more.
- Has been training and placing candidates in reputed companies for more than 15 years
- World-class infrastructure with latest facilities
- Opportunity to work on real time projects.
- Internationally accepted and recognized certifications
- Online, corporate and campus training of the technology also available
- 1 year membership card with the help of which you can revise your course any time after completion of the training
- Get Guidance from Industry Experts
- Regular tests to monitor the progress of students
- Weekday as well as Weekend Batch available
- Limited number of students per batch
- Flexible Batch Timing
UVM Training by CETPA is designed to enhance skills of its learners in UVM as well as VLSI to match the ever increasing demand of this cutting-edge technology. The course curriculum of UVM Course is constantly updated as per industry standards so that its learners to stay relevant with the latest technology and skills. Each of the topics under UVM is covered with the extensive emphasis on practical skills along with good attention from the expert trainers at each stage of growth.
The curriculum includes-
- Overview of UVM
- UVM Testbench
- UVM Sequence Item
- UVM Sequence
- UVM Sequence Control
- UVM Config_db
- UVM Phases
- UVM Driver
- UVM Monitor
- UVM Scoreboard
- UVM Agent
- UVM Environment
- UVM Test
- Testbench Top
CETPA trainers focus on both theoretical concepts along with providing equal attention to practical classes. To know more about our UVM Training, get in touch with us today or visit our training company.