Angular is one of the most common frameworks for creating client apps with HTML, Typescript and CSS. If you want to prove yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular. It is one of the most performance-efficient, modern and powerful front end frameworks you can learn as of today. It enables you to build great web apps which provide awesome user experiences.
PREREQUISITE TO LEARN ANGULAR:
- Basic Model-View-Controller (MVC) model
- Document Object Model
BEGINNER’S STEP TO LEARN ANGULARJS:
Before you start creating your first app, it’s a great idea to try to understand the MVC (Model-View-Controller) concept. It isn’t difficult to find good descriptions of MVC that are filled with images, information and excellent examples so, just in a nutshell:
- Every app user recognizes View,
- To navigate/manipulate an app you have to practice Controllers,
- The controller is manipulating Model,
- Model updates the View, and again user sees a result of his action.
This approach keeps your code clean, elegant and very readable for you and other developers.
Read more: 5 Facts to know more about .Net Training
YOU WANT TO MAKE AN ANGULAR APP, YOU HAVE TO:
- Know how to bootstrap AngularJS app
- Understand the life cycle of Angular, which has three phases:
- the bootstrap phase
- the compilation phase
- the runtime data binding phase
- Know what interpolationand two way data binding
- Know what Dependency Injection is and how to communicate between controllersthrough Services
- Know common, usefuldirectives that Angular provides.
- learn and understandthe digest cycle
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM Angular Training
ANGULAR TRAINING FROM CETPA
If you want to learn everything about Angular, then CETPA Infotech is the best option for you. CETPA, the Best Angular training institute in Noida provides live project based training program in sync with industrial needs. CETPA is the official training partner of big brands like Microsoft, Panasonic, Autodesk and many more, so you will be getting the international certificate after completion of your training. The company will also provide you assured placement assistance after completion of your training.