Best Julia Training Institute in Delhi NCR
WHAT IS JULIA TRAINING?
CETPA Infotech provides Best JULIA training in Noida designed for beginners and intermediates to guide them through the installation method and fundamental concepts of Julia. Julia is a high-performance and high-level dynamic programming language developed particularly for scientific computing. This language will be especially useful for applications in chemistry, physics, data science, astronomy, bioinformatics, engineering and many more. Julia is designed to address the demand of high-performance numerical and scientific computing while also being useful for general-purpose programming.
CETPA, the best JULIA training institute in Noida teaches the basics of the Julia programming language with a sharp focus on scientific computing, numerical accuracy, and statistics. Comprehend Julia fundamentals such as loops, variables, conditionals, operators, and much more, write Julia codes, make IO File operations in Julia with ease, and eventually gain expertise in it. When you join CETPA, you can always depend on the team of experts to provide guidance and support, whenever you require it.
JULIA Course in Noida is suitable for:
- Graduates/Post Graduates
- Anyone looking to learn Functional Programming
- JULIA professionals
- Anyone not familiar with Julia and want to learn it.
WHY CETPA INFOTECH FOR JULIA TRAINING?
There are number of reasons which make CETPA one of the Best JULIA Training Institute in Noida. Some of them reasons include-
- CETPA is the certified training center of Oracle, Microsoft, Panasonic, Nuvoton and Autodesk.
- Our curriculum is designed to match growing corporate needs. Our lectures are supplemented with industry-ready assignments and tasks.
- Our teams of trainers hail from IT Industry with more than 15+ years of experience in teaching and guiding students in latest technologies.
- International level JULIA certification will be provided.
- Regular quizzes to track the development and progress of learners.
- Apart from Classroom Training, corporate Training in Julia is also provided.
- Flexible Batch Timings so that you can select the timings of your batch according to your need and convenience.
- 1-year membership card with the help of which you can revise your course any time after completion of the training.
- The course content is completely revised and upgraded with the latest improvements so that learners may lead the race.
CETPA, the best JULIA training in Delhi provides comprehensive hands-on training with in-depth coverage of syllabus. CETPA has a team of highly professional and skilled trainers who are committed to expanding the horizons of the learners by encouraging them in every possible way. The trainers also offer proper attention to each trainee to clear their doubts.
JULIA training classes in is designed with the purpose of helping the people to become industry ready. The students are made proficient in this field and they gain expertise in using this programming language. Learners enrolling in this training program will gain practical experience of putting the theoretical knowledge into use as it does not concentrate only on theory. Course curriculum of JULIA training center in Noida is based on advanced technology and remains updated with the latest development in the field.
Curriculum of JULIA Course in Delhi consists of:
- Introduction to Julia
- Strings: Hello World
- Scalar Types
- Other Elementary Types
- Building Your Own Types
- Control Flow
- Code Organization
- Meta programming
- Reading and Writing Data
- Distributions and Statistics
Julia is one of the most popular programming language these days. Learn it fast and get ahead of others by joining JULIA training Course in Noida.
What are the benefits of doing a JULIA course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a JULIA environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job.
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement.
- Demonstrate level of competency.
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best JULIA Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
Basic Concepts inJulia programming language
- Introduction to Julia language
- History of Julia language
- Why to Learn Julia ProgrammingLanguage?
- Datatypes in Julia language
- Operators in Julia language
- Introduction to loops
- Introduction to Conditions
- Mathematical Operators in Julia
- Arithmetic Operators
- Bitwise operators
- Numeric Comparisons
- Operator Precedence
- Numeric Conversions
- Strings in Julia
- String basics
- Triple quoted String literals
- Non Standard String Literals
- Regular Expressions
- Raw String Literals
Intermediate Concepts of Julia Programming Language
- Introduction to Arrays
- Basic Functions
- Indexing and Assignment
- Concatenating Arrays
- Multidimensional Arrays in Julia
- Dictionaries in Julia
- Introduction to Matrices
- Date and Time in Julia
- Scopes of variables in Julia
- Global Scope
- Local Scope
- Introduction to Sparse matrix
- Input/Output Operations using Julia
- Constructors in Julia
- Outer Constructor
- Inner Constructor
- Parametric Constructor
Advance Concepts in Julia Programming Language
- Functions in Julia
- Argument Passing Behavior
- The return keyword
- Anonymous Functions
- Multiple Returned Values
- Optional Arguments
- Modules in Julia
- Interfaces in Julia
- Abstract Arrays
- Working with Packages in Julia
- Various operations on different data types using Julia
- Reading and Writing files using Julia
- Introduction to Data Frames in Julia
- Dealing with missing values
- Recursion in Julia
- Closure in Julia
- Currying in Julia
- MapReduce in Julia
Higher Level Programming Concepts with Julia
- Meta Programming
- Expression and Evaluation
- Expression and Evaluation
- Parallel Computing
- Data Movement
- Shared Arrays
- Parallel Map and Loops
- Running External Programs
- Workflow Tips
Data Visualization using Julia
- Scatter Plot in Julia
- Multidimensional Scatter Plot in Julia
- Histogram in Julia
- Bar Graphs in Julia
- Boxplot in Julia
- Trigonometric Plots in Julia
- Customizing the graphs with Julia
- Whiskers graph in Julia
- Line Graphs in Julia
- Pie Chart using Julia
- Sub Graph Plotting in Julia
- Funnel Chart with Julia
- Relative Frequency Histogram
- Segmented Bar Graph
- Notebook in Julia
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training