BEST PYTHON TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR
Join Best Python Training in Noida, Python Online Training Course in Delhi, Python Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS PYTHON?
Python was introduced by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990. Python is an easy-to-learn, powerful programming language. Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python is one of those rare languages which can claim to be both simple and powerful. The Python source code is available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing together with its interpreted nature, makes it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse. The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are accessible in source or binary form without charge for all key platforms and can be freely distributed. Learning Python does not require any pre- requisites. However, one should have the basic understanding of computer programming languages. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages is an advantage.
CETPA is an ISO 9001:2015 certified best Online Python training company. CETPA has stretched its wings in DELHI NCR, Roorkee, Lucknow, and Dehradun. CETPA is the No. 1 training company in Northern India that provides excellent Python training. CETPA provides 4/6 weeks to 6 months of Python training in Noida.CETPA has basically designed the Python training course content for students as well as professionals to help them get placements in major MNC’s as soon as they complete the Python.Python training in Noida at CETPA is delivered on a short-term as well as long-term basis.CETPA also imparts Python training on live projects.
CETPA provides proficient and experienced professional experts to train students and make them strong for their professional career.CETPA provides online Python training as well as classroom Python training with the best lab facilities. It is the best Python training institute in Delhi NCR. CETPA understands the needs of students and tries its best to fulfil them. The Online Python Training in Delhi NCR is a complete practical training program. The batch size of the training is kept small in order to provide good interaction with each learner. The course content of Python Training in Noida is revised and designed according to industry benchmarks so that participants do not face any difficulty in getting the job upon completion of their training. Moreover, the trainers at CETPA explain the concepts from the very starting in a simple and easy manner so that learners do not face any difficulty in understanding it.
CETPA has a distinct placement cell which is dedicated to boosting the participant’s career by providing them a chance to appear in placement drives of the top and reputed MNC’s after the completion of their Python training course.It is the best Python training in Delhi NCR. It even organizes interviews for students on the company’s campus. It even organizes interviews for students on the company’s campus. Hence, join the Python-based training institute in Noida to start brightening your career. Online Python training in Noida by CETPA is designed to help you master this extremely popular programming language with ease. Python is widely used, which is an interpreted, high-level, dynamic, and general-purpose programming language. It comes with a lot of modules and packages to support the modularity of the code and help enhance the application’s performance. It supports many programming paradigms and offers automatic programming management. The Online Python training course in Noida by CETPA helps you to acquire knowledge in every module with a clear understanding skill set. This training program will focus on providing you with the latest concepts and industry-relevant topics. Our proficient and well-experienced trainer and well-planned course materials ensure 100% success in interviews.
We also cover python Module in other training program, which includes:
- Data Analytics using Python training
- Machine learning using Python Training
- Data Science using Python Training
- Deep Learning using Python Training
- Artificial Intelligence using Python Training
- SAS using Python Training
- Tableu using Python Training
- Julia using Python Training
WHY PYTHON TRAINING FROM CETPA?
There are multiple reasons which make CETPA one of the best Python Training Institute in Noida. Some of the reasons include-
- It is ISO 9001-2015 certified training company and has been providing training for more than 15 years.
- Training Centers in Noida, Lucknow, Roorkee and Dehradun.
- This training program will incorporate Basic as well Advanced Concepts of Python.
- International standard certification
- Company offers assured placement assistance to its certified students
- World-class infrastructure with latest facilities
- Official Training partner of Microsoft, Panasonic, Autodesk, Oracle and Nuvoton.
- Students get to work on Live Projects
- Small batch size
- Weekend batches for working professionals
- Online training of the technology also available
CETPA with its start of art class rooms and Lab infrastructure offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Learners will acquire both basic knowledge and theoretical knowledge in python to face real world big challenges in an easy and simple manner. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. After the successful completion of the training from Python Training Center in Noida , you will be awarded globally recognized Certification.
Our curriculum includes:
- PYTHON FUNDAMENTALS
- DATA HANDLING
- STRING MANIPULATION
- LIST MANIPULATION
- PROGRAM CONTROL FLOW
- MODULES AND PACKAGES
- CLASSES AND OBJECTS
- INTRODUCTION TO OOPS
- TURTLE PROGRAMMING
- EXCEPTION HANDLING
- ADVANCED CONCEPTS
What are the benefits of doing a Python course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Python environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
Importance Of Cetpa Certification
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Python Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
- History & need of Python
- Application of Python
- Advantages of Python
- Disadvantages of Python
- Installing Python
- Program structure
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files.
- User Interface or IDE
- Working with Interactive mode
- Working with Script mode
- Python Character Set
- Python Tokens, Keywords, Identifiers, Literals, Operators
- Variables and Assignments
- Input and Output in Python
- Data Types
- Mutable and Immutable
- Introduction to Python String
- Accessing Individual Elements
- String Operators
- String Slices
- String Functions and Methods
- Introduction to Python List
- Creating List
- Accessing List
- Joining List
- Replicating List
- List Slicing TUPLES
- Introduction to Tuple
- Creating Tuples
- Accessing Tuples
- Joining Tuples
- Replicating Tuples
- Tuple Slicing
- Introduction to Dictionary
- Accessing values in dictionaries
- Working with dictionaries
SET AND FROZENSET
- Introduction to Set and Frozenset
- Creating Set and Frozenset
- Accessing and Joining
- Replicating and Slicing
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Operators Precedence
- Evaluating Expression
- Type Casting
PROGRAM CONTROL FLOW
- Conditional Statements
- The if Statement
- The if-else Statement
- The if-elif Statement
- Nested if Statements
- Python Indentation
- Looping and Iteration
- The For Loop
- The While Loop
- Loop else Statement
- Nested Loops
- Break and Continue
- The Range Function
- Introduction to range()
- Types of range() function
- Use of range() function INTRODUCTION TO FUNCTIONS
- Built-In Functions
- Introduction to Functions
- Using a Functions
- Python Function Types
- Structure of Python Functions
- E.g. – map, zip, reduce, filter, any, chr, ord, sorted, globals, locals, all, and etc.
- User Defined Functions
- Structure of a Python Program w.r.t. UDF
- Types of Functions
- Invoking UDF
- Flow of Execution
- Arguments and Parameters
- Default Arguments, Named Arguments
- Scope of Variables
- Lambda function
- Recursion Function
- Use of recursion function
MODULES AND PACKAGES
- Built-in Modules
- Importing Modules in Python Programs
- Working with Random Modules
- E.g. – builtins, os, time, datetime, calendar, sys, etc.
- User Defined Modules
- Structure of Python Modules
- File Operations
- Text and Bytes files
- Opening a file
- Reading and Writing Files
- Other File tools
- MS Excel files
- Introduction to MS Excel files
- Classes and Objects
- Classes as User Defined Data Type
- Objects as Instances of Classes
- Creating Class and Objects
- Creating Objects By Passing Values
- Variables & Methods in a Class
- Default Exception and Errors
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- Try except statement
- Raise, Assert, Finally blocks
- User defined exception
INTRODUCTION TO OOPS
- Procedural Vs Modular Programming
- The Object Oriented Programming
- Data Abstraction
- Data Hiding
- Introduction to MySQL
- MYSQL Connections
- Executing queries
- Handling error GUI Programming
- Tkinter programming
- Tkinter widgets
- Introduction to Turtle
- Controlling Turtle
- Animation Programming
- Thread and Process
- Starting a thread
- Threading module
- Synchronizing threads
- Multithreaded Priority Queue
- Socket Module
- Connecting client server
- Client-Server chatting program regular expressions*
- Match function
- Search function
- Matching at Beginning or End
- Match Objects
- CGI environment variable
- GET and POST methods
- File upload
STANDARD LIBRARY REFERENCES
- Console Project
- GUI Project
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes