Best Revit Architecture Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Online Training in Delhi, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Online Training Course in Delhi, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS AUTODESK® REVIT® ARCHITECTURE?
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture is a robust architectural design and documentation software application created by Autodesk®. The tools and features that make up Autodesk® Revit® Architecture are specifically designed to support building information modeling (BIM) workflows. In Autodesk® Revit® Architecture training students are taught howdesign a building and structure and its components in 3D model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model’s database.
CETPA is the exclusive training partner of Autodesk and thus provides Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training according to the Autodesk® standards. This certification from Autodesk® will make all the difference in your career.
CAREER SCOPE AND INDUSTRIAL DEMAND OF AUTODESK® REVIT® ARCHITECTURE
The scope of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture is vast. Students can get job easily once they become expert in this technology by joining Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training.There are lots of companies who are looking for such profile. They can get jobs in the field of BIM by having knowledge of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture. Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Trainingoffers a promising future to engineering students. There are many companies in India as well as abroad who are looking for candidates who are proficient in Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN AUTODESK® REVIT® ARCHITECTURE
There are no predefined prerequisites to learn Autodesk® Revit® Architecture. Autodesk® Revit® Architecture is a very interesting domain to build one’s career and interested students should try to undergo Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training for a brighter career. However some of the characteristics would be an added advantage like
- An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset.
- Prior knowledge of AutoCAD®, architectural design, drafting or engineering would be an added advantage.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN AUTODESK® REVIT® ARCHITECTURE
CETPA is a company which is skilled in providing opportunity for students to fetch great placement offers after the successful completion of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training. The trainers of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Trainingin CETPA helps students in gaining Practical and Industrial knowledge about the topic in detail. CETPA is one of the reputed IT training and placement platform in , Roorkee, Noida (Delhi-NCR), Dehradun and Lucknow providing Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Trainingto Indian as well as foreigner students from different countries across the globe. Well experienced trainers help the students to think innovatively and apply their learnt concepts in systems to build confidence. Hence, it becomes a great opportunity for students to join the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Trainingprograms for 4/6 weeksfor advancing their career. Further, boon of enrolling for CETPA’s Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Trainingas compared to other companies are
- CETPA is the first- class training and placement company with dedicated and experienced trainers.
- Students are given opportunity to work on live projects.
- Restructured and revised course certification material ofAutodesk® Revit® Architecture Trainingto match industry standards.
- The entire team of dedicated trainer helps the students to clear their queries and provides them with instant answers.
- Devoted and enthusiastic Placement wing gives great opportunities in top and leading MNCs.
- Online Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training classes: To benefit NRI students and students having travel-related hassles.
TUTORIAL AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Learning the language can be interesting if a student follows the links given below .These links give good discussions platforms to exchange thoughts and knowledge on the web. Moreover students should first go through these links before joininganyAutodesk® Revit® Architecture Training
These links will help students in getting different views about the language, its improvement and current trend in the markets.
COMPANIES USING AUTODESK® REVIT® ARCHITECTURE
The world’s best companies implement the use of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture. Some of the prominent names in this field are
- Cannon Design
- Burt Hill
- Obelisk Design Pvt.
- Stanley Consultants, Inc.
These companies offer great job opportunities and excellent working environment for the professionals skilled in Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school well known for the placements offered to engineering students in various companies. It has a well established placement and consultancy wing which gives good exposure to students to top companies. Students will get a chance to involve in live project and 100% Job Placement Track records. The certification provided by CETPA helps Indian as well as foreigner students to grab the best opportunity from reputed and MNC companies. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1.||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22lpa|
|2.||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22lpa|
|3.||Ankesh k Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22lpa|
|4.||Sangita Gupta||Kites Techno World||1.22lpa|
What are the benefits of doing a Autodesk® Revit® Architecture course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Autodesk® Revit® Architecture environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
REVIT – ARCHITECTURE
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING
- Building Information Modeling for Architectural Design
REVIT ARCHITECTURE BASICS
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
- Fundamental of Massing Studies
- Creating / Modifying Topographic surface
THE BASICS OF THE BUILDING MODEL
- Creating and Modifying Levels, Grids
- Adding Columns
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors,Windows
VIEWING THE BUILDING MODEL
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Using Dimensions and Constraints
DEVELOPING THE BUILDING MODEL
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Creating Openings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating / Editing Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs, Railings and Ramps
WORKING WITH FAMILIES
- Understanding Family Editor
- Creating / Editing Family Component
- Working with Component Families
DETAILING YOUR DESIGN
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
DOCUMENTING / ANNOTATING YOUR DESIGN
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms / Area Tags
PRESENTING THE BUILDING MODEL
- Working with Drawing Sheets, Titleblocks
- Managing Revisions
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Creating DWF files
IMPORTING AND EXPORTING FILES
- Importing and Using External Files
- Exporting to External Files
- Working with Mass Shapes
- Converting Mass Shapes to Building Components
- Creating Advanced Components
- Creating and Using In-Place Families
- Creating and Modifying Parametric Families
- Creating Nested Families
- Working with Component Groups
- Creating Realistic Presentations
- Creating Rendered Interior Scenes
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes