Best MS SQL Server Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best MS SQL Online Training in Delhi, MS SQL Online Training Course in Delhi, MS SQL Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS MS SQL?
Cetpa infotech is the best MS SQL training institute in Delhi NCR Every IT and non-IT establishment now needs a database and a system to manage this database. MS SQL is one of the most popular RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) due to its stability, features, robustness, scalability, security and platform independent built. Developed by Microsoft, SQL Server is now available in many different editions to suit the needs of different workloads. There are editions for managing small single-machine applications to editions that are created for large internet applications.
Due to the increasing popularity of MS SQL Server, there is asignificant shortage of SQL professionals all over the world. If you wish to make your career in the IT sector, a reliable MS SQL training institute in Noida, like CETPA Infotech, can provide you this opportunity. With more than 13 years of experience in the industry, CETPA is one of the leading SQL training company in Noida. Our training curriculum combines SQL training with practical knowledge to make sure that our students are all set to make a career as an SQL professional as soon as they finish their course.
With world-class IT laboratories, notes, books, and experienced faculties, the SQL training course at CETPA is what you need to make your career in the IT industry. .It is the best MS SQL training in Delhi NCR.
CAREER SCOPE OF MS SQL SERVER
As per the SSL Survey of Appointments Data and Trends and Computer Weekly, MS SQL is currently the most sought-after skill by IT employers. As the MS SQL skills can be applied for the development of any kind of database, administration, application, or support, even the smallest IT companies are now looking for dynamic professionals with MS SQL skills. There are many different job profiles which are associated with MS SQL. After finishing the course at our MS SQL training center in Noida, students can join an IT company as a Junior DBA and can then be promoted to a Senior DBA and even Database Architecture professional.
LEARNING MS SQL SERVER AT CETPA
One of the best things about learning MS SQL is the fact that it doesn’t require the students to have any particular skills or experience. Any student who wishes to learn this popular technology can be a part of our MS SQL server training in Noida.
Once the course is completed, a student would be able to-
- Install and work with core tools and components
- Manipulate and retrieve data
- Create index and table structures
- Build high-performing applications
- Manage, secure, backup, and recover databases
- Use database mirroring, clustering, and log shipping
With increasing demand for professionals with MS SQL skills, the course is an excellent opportunity for students who want to be a part of the leading IT industry or IT professionals who want to further sharpen their skill-set for better professional opportunities.
If you are looking for the best MS SQL server training in Noida, get in touch with CETPA today to know more about our courses and book a seat!
HISTORY OF MS SQL SERVER
In the year 1987, Microsoft joined hands with Sybase Solutions in order to develop a database management system which could compete with the then existing giants like IBM and Oracle. It was decided that Sybase will have all the selling rights and profit earned from the product version designed for the Non-Microsoft platform while Microsoft will have exclusive rights of the database product designed for Microsoft Platforms. Hence the first database server product was released around 1989. Later on Sybase sold all the rights to Microsoft and now the product name was changed to ‘MS SQL Server’. Till now, around 15 versions of this product have been released.
|7.0||1998||SQL Server 7.0|
|—||1999||SQL Server 7.0 OLAP Tools|
|8.0||2000||SQL Server 2000|
|8.0||2000||SQL Server 2000|
|8.0||2003||SQL Server 2000 64-bit Edition|
|9.0||2005||SQL Server 2005|
|10.0||2008||SQL Server 2008|
|10.25||2010||SQL Azure DB|
|10.5||2010||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|11.0||2012||SQL Server 2012|
|12.0||2014||SQL Server 2014|
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE OF MS SQL SERVER
MS SQL perennially tops the Computer Weekly or the SSL Survey of Appointments Data and Trends as the most sought-after IT skill by employers. MS SQL skills are applicable to virtually any database development, support and administration role or for any application. MS SQL Server provides value added services on top of the core database management system. These services either run as a part of some SQL Server component or out-of- process as Windows Service and presents their own API to control and interact with them.
MS SQL Training offers engineering students a promising future. There are numerous profiles associated with the MS SQL domain. A student/professional, after completion of MS SQL Training can foray their career as:
- Jr. DBA
- Sr. DBA
- Database Architecture.
PRE-REQUISITES TO LEARN MS SQL SERVER
There are no predefined prerequisites to learn MS SQL. Students from any background having the passion to learn the technology can join MS SQL training. MS SQL is a very interesting domain to build one’s career and interested students should try to undergo MS SQL training for a brighter career.
STEPS TO LEARN MS SQL SERVER
Learning of MS SQL Server will equip learner’s knowledge with various field and methodologies related with it. After the MS SQL training course completion, the trainee can:
- Install and work with core components and tools.
- Create tables and index structures.
- Manipulate and retrieve data.
- Secure, manage, back up, and recover databases.
- Apply techniques for building high-performing applications.
- Use clustering, database mirroring, and log shipping.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN MS SQL SERVER
CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. offers MS SQL training across multiple cities of India: Roorkee, , Dehradun, Lucknow and Noida (Delhi-NCR) including online classes to benefit student’s having distance related issues as well as for NRI students. Here students are trained by best industrial experts having relevant considerable experience in Database and Server Management. Live projects, Examples, Test cases, Study materials and Experience of Trainer add more value to the course. CETPA offers flexibility in course content and timings like: 4/6 weeks’ or 6 months MS SQL training program, or vocational training classes. This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server database. This provides students and interested candidates with:
- Improved knowledge & practical application on specific tools trained.
- Assistance will be provided by expertise.
- Working on companies live projects.
- Certification of experience.
LEARNING AND TUTORIAL RESOURCES
The horizon of knowledge in MS SQL SERVER can be broadened by acquiring knowledge from various sources including quality articles in forums, discussions and getting MS SQL training from the experts. Students should devote some time in researching on these links:
COMPANIES USING MS SQL SERVER
Microsoft SQL Server can help you to import, export, and/or transform data from various sources to single or multiple locations. In today’s business world, most companies store their data in different formats. So, there are huge numbers of companies based on this technology. Few of them are:
- Tech Mahindra
- Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school whose main aim is to provide the students with learning of technology and offer them with job opportunity from reputed and MNC companies immediately after the course completion. They offer international level learning to benefit Indian as well as foreigner students from diverse countries like: Bhutan, Nigeria, USA, South Africa and more who want to expertise in this technology.
CETPA through associated MS SQL Server training centers, have experience of training more than 100 MS SQL Server students and provided 71 percent placement through its best and successful placement team.
What are the benefits of doing a Ms Sql course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Ms Sql environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Ms Sql Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
MODULE 1: SQL & TSQL
- Configuring of SQL SERVER 2008
- Hardware requirement for SERVER 2008
- Software requirement for SERVER 2008
- Introduction to RDBMS System Database
- E-R Diagrams
- Introduction to TSQL
- Select Command
- Working with Tables
- Correlated Sub queries
- Stored Procedures
MODULE 2: ADMIN & ARCHITECTURE
- Introduction to Admin & Architecture
- Memory Architecture
- Storage Architecture
- Database Creation
- Database Creation with wizard and & with T-SQL
- Up grading Database
- Migration of Database
- Introduction to Managing Filegroups
- Managing Logins & Users
- System Tables and Views & Linked Servers
- Using System Stored Procedure and DBCC Commands
- Import & Export
- Attach and Detac
MODULE 3: BACKUP AND RECOVERY, HIGH AVAILABILITY CONFIGURATION, DISASTER RECOVERY OPTIONS
- Introduction to Database Backup
- Partial Backup
- Full Backup
- Defrential Backup
- Data Encrypyion
- Managing Database Snapshots
- Jobs and Alerts
- Restoration and Recovery (with all Options)
- Managing Log Shipping(Wizard and scripting)
- Managing Database Mirroring(Wizard and scripting)
- Managing Replication
MODULE 4: OPTIMIZATION
- Introduction to Locking
- Dead Locks
- Transaction Isolation Levels
- Introduction to Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Index tuning
- Performance Tuning Goals
- Tuning Methodology
- SQL Profiler
- Resourse Governer. Policy Management
- Introduction to Views
- Dynamic Management Views
- Instance Tuning
- I/O tuning
- OS Tuning
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes