Full Stack Course with MERN
In this Full Stack Developer Training with MERN, you will be going to learn to Build a full stack social network app with React, Node, Express & MongoDB and create and Develop an extensive backend API with Express. After doing the CETPA’s Full Stack MERN Developer certification, you will become confident about the technologies you are going to learn and can successfully lead a career as a Full-stack developer.
Why Full Stack MERN Developer certification from CETPA?
CETPA’s Full Stack MERN Developer Training in Noida focuses on high-quality training, Industry concepts, Blended Learning, 100% job Assistance, Live projects, and open doors to opportunities are all priorities for us. CETPA is well known for its quality education and its placement services. CETPA already trains 3 lakh+ students and is still ahead. CETPA is an ISO-certified company and CETPA certificates are globally recognized.
- Online Sessions + Live Lectures.
- World-Class Counselors & Industry Experts.
- Live projects and Live labs.
- 10+ Programming Tools & Languages.
- Live workshops with industry experts provide career mentoring.
- An internship letter on the company’s letterhead.
- Interview Preparation.
- High-quality training.
- E-portfolio- Use an e-portfolio to show potential employers your expertise and talents. Get professional help on how to write a job profile.
CETPA’s 100% Job Oriented Programme
CETPA’s detailed Job Oriented program will help you to land a career as a Full Stack Developer with proper Full Stack MERN Developer training and help you to build confidence in yourself and provides you the opportunity to appear in the placement drive of top leading companies.
By enrolling in our Full Stack MERN Developer Course you will be able to get Personal CETPA’s experienced counselors who have been serving the industry for more than 10 years. Be ready for the interview with a better CV and better-earned skills.
- Virtual tests to help you get through the technical round.
- Delicate training to ensure you make a lasting impression during the interview.
Real-time projects for better theoretical and practical knowledge under the guidance of industry experts.
- Introduction to ES6
- String Literals
- Rest parametrs & spread operators
- Arrow function
- Default parameter
- Class: Inheritance, constructor
Introduction to TypeScript
- Why Use TypeScript
- Basic Types
- Classes and Interfaces
- Type Definitions
- Compiling TypeScript
- Introduction to Components
- Component Architecture Patterns
- Decorator Metadata
- State & Behavior
- Real-time environmental setup with GitHub
- Introduction to ReactJS
- What React Js?
- Why React JS?
- What is Single Page Applicattion?
- Why SPA?
- React JS Version
- What is CLI: Create-react-app projectname
- Advantage using CLI
- How to debug React JS application
Setup ReactJS Environment
- Installation CLI
- Create a hello world example
Basic feature of ReactJS
- React concepts
- Render Elements
- Components and Props
- State and Lifecycle
- Handling Events
- Practice on above topics
Key features of ReactJS
- Conditional Rendering
- Lists and Keys
- Understanding component lifecycle
- Understanding React event system
- Passing arguments to event handlers
Working with forms
- Controlled components
- Understand the significance to default value prop
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element
Routing with react router
- Setting up react router
- Understand routing in single page applications
- Working with Browser Router components
- Configuring route with Route component
- Making route dynamic using route params
- Working with nested routes
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component
- Redirect routes using Redirect Component
Introduction to Redux
- What is React redux
- Why React Redux
- Redux Install and setup
- High order component
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage
- Async Actions
- What is redux saga
- Install and setup redux saga
- Workingwith Saga helpers(Crud Operation)
- Sagas vs promises
- Introduction to Node.js
- History of Node.js
- Introduction to io.js
- What is Node.js Foundation?
Getting Started With Node.js
- Node.js Architecture
- Node.js vs others Server-Side Frameworks
- Node.js Application Area
- Advantages of Node.js
- Limitations of Node.js
- Writing Asynchronous Code
- Blocking vs. Non-Blocking Code
- Understanding Modules
- Buit-In Modules
- Creating Modules
- Exporting Module
- Importing Modules Node.js CLI and NPM
- Understanding CLI
- Node’s Package Mamager: NPM
- Local Packages and Global Packages
- Installing, Updating and Removing Module using NPM
- Understanding package.json file
Node.js Package and publishing
- Creating Node Package
- Publishing Package
- Using published package
- Creating buffer
- Buffer decoding
- Creating streams
- Sreams types
- Readable Stream
- Writable Stream
- Stream Pipe
- Understanding Events
- Event Emitter class
- Emitting Event
- Listening Event
- Event Emitters
- Built-In Debugger
- Node Inspector
- IDE Debuggers
File System and Path Module
- Introduction to fs Module
- The fs modules operations
- Manipulating Files- Create, Open, Read, Write, Close, Rename, Delete
- Manipulating Directives- Create, Read, Remove
- The path Module
- Building a Web Server-Side
- HTTP Request Methods, Headers
- Response Code and Headers
- Understanding Express
- Installing Express
- Creating and Running Express App
- Understanding NoSQL DB
- NoSQL vs SQL DB
- Understanding Mongo DB
- Analogy Between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model
- MongoDB Data types
- MongoDB Shell Commands
- Understanding db, collection & document
- Understanding Embedded documents
- Querying database Tools & API
- MongoDB Tools
- Introduction to Mongo Chef
- Mongo Chef for database operations
Indexing and Relationships
- Type of Indexes
- Creating an Indexes
- Dropping an Indexes
- Defining Relationships between Documents
Mongo DB ODM – Momgoose and Postman
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Exploring fundamentals of Mongoose
- Mongoose Models
- Mongoose Data Types
- Mongoose Relationships
- Mangoose CRUD Operation
Rest API with Mangoose, Mongo DB and Postman
- Creating REST API using Express and Mongoose
Implementing The Project
Deployment Of Mean Application
Routing and View Engines
- Router Object
- Router Object Methods
- View Engine – Handlebars
- Response Methods
Middleware and Request Processing
- Express Middleware
- Express Request Processing
If you are a jobseeker or graduate searching for jobs and eagerly looking for a career start. Don’t Wait!!! Get going with Training and Placement Program of CETPA.
Job seekers are having a big competition in job search in every industry like searching for entry level jobs so this is a great option to choose training ansd placement and get skilled in your domain. We have designed this program to giove you the best of the skills and help you built a successful career kick start.
Highlights of Training
- These are some of the highlights of our advanced training programs that help students in getting industry ready and thus placed.
- Training modules are designed as per the requirements of the industry.
- Training programs are designed in such a manner that they help in bridging the gap between academic knowledge and its industrial application.
- Highly qualified and experience faculty/trainers.
- Peronal attention towards each student.
- Special attention towards soft skill/behavioural training.
- Aptitude training that involves solving company test papers.
- Mock interviews are conducted
- Live projects under expert guidance.
- State of the art training facilities and infrastructure that give a feel of the corporate world.
- Professional environment.
- 100% Placement Assistance after Training.
- Corporate Profile and Personality Building.
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes