Best Software Testing Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Software Testing Training in Delhi, Software Testing Training Course in Delhi, Software Testing Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS SOFTWARE TESTING?
Software testing training with CETPA Infotech provides an extensive coverage of a number of advanced software testing concepts and their implementation in testing real-time projects. The training offers hands-on experience with a number of commonly used testing tools like QTP, HP QC, Load Runner, etc.
With world-class infrastructure and a dynamic team of experienced faculty, we provide the best software testing training in Noida. The course focuses on the “Knowledge by Experiments” strategy to ensure that the students are actually able to implement their software testing knowledge on real-time testing projects and modulations.
After completion of the software testing training course at CETPA, the students are awarded a global Certificate which is recognized as well as accepted not only in India but also in foreign countries.It is the best software testing training institute in Delhi NCR. Our industry-focused curriculum is in line with the international standards to make sure that the training prepares our students for jobs not just in India but foreign countries too.
OUR EXPERTISE IN SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING
Our software testing training institute in Noida with more than 13 years of experience in the industry is one of the leading company which offers global certification. Our vast experience in the industry allows us to understand the demands of modern IT companies with regards to the requirements of software testers.
We play an integral role in bridging the gap between the requirements of modern IT industry and the curriculum of educational institutions to provide our students with the best professional opportunity. Apart from Noida, our software testing courses are also available in Roorkee, Dehradun, and Lucknow. Moreover, apart from Indians we also have several students from many different countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nigeria and South Africa.
The domains covered in our software testing training courses in Noida are-
- Manual Testing
- Automated Testing
- Database Testing
Our state-of-the-art IT labs are equipped with the latest systems to provide the best learning experience to our students.
100% PLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Apart from providing world-class training to our students at CETPA, we also offer 100% placement guarantee. Moreover, we also offer summer and vocational training through live international projects which provides our students the opportunity to work with experienced professionals who are already a part of the IT industry. It is the best software testing training in Delhi NCR. We make every possible effort to make sure that our students are well-prepared for the placement by the time they finish their best software testing training in Delhi NCR.
Over the years, we have placed hundreds and thousands of our students at MNCs with an annual average package of Rs. 3.6 lakhs. We only place our students in core companies and have consistently placed the highest number of students in such companies as compared to any other software testing institute in Noida.
Get in touch with us today to know more about the courses and facilities available at CETPA Infotech.
HISTORY OF SOFTWARE TESTING
The traces of software testing can be found around mid-fifties when primary method of testing anything was debugging. But in 1979 it was Glenford J.Myers who hypothesized about the distinction between debugging, (it is basically testing the errors in the software and correcting it) and actually testing the software in practical world settings. It was during this time, the shift in the dynamics of software testing came into existence.
- Debugging Oriented: existed till 1956.
- Demonstration Oriented: 1957-1978.
- Destruction Oriented: 1979-1982.
- Evaluation Oriented: 1983-1987.
CAREER SCOPE AND INDUSTRY DEMAND OF SOFTWARE TESTING
Software testing has a huge demand worldwide due to changes in dynamics of technology, methodology and business dynamics. It brings about the equitability and lucidity to defect reporting process and also enhance the core business strategy.
Most of the students go for specialization in Software Development, so there is immense scope for software testers. “Where there is software development there will be software testing”. The options available in testing tools are enormous. There is a paucity of skills in test automation areas. Technical resources with potential to assess automation tools create automation framework and reusable components are on high demand.
Looking at the global technological trends in software testing, the current market opportunities for Indian and offshore testing companies are on a rise. Currently, Indian market requires around 30000 software testing professionals to balance the dynamics. Indian software testing industry holds around 50% of the global outsourced testing market. Hence there is huge scope for budding engineers including foreigner engineers.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN THE SOFTWARE TESTING
Software Testing can be learnt by students following certain proven steps and developing basic knowledge of software testing. Students should start with manual testing and learn the basics of dealing with it so that it may help them at higher levels. Further after gaining some expertise, students can switch to Automated Testing, and then foray into database systems. The students who are “annoyed of coding” can shift their interest to software testing. Students need to register themselves with software testing training schools for a period of 4/6 weeks / 6 month summer training or internship programs to learn the basics and implement them practically in the industry.
Software testing also requires some soft skills:
- Be creative and develop logical approach.
- Be out of the box thinker.
- Should be passionate and disciplined.
- Should develop intellectual growth.
WHAT IS (ISTQB) CERTIFICATION?
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) offers certifications that are responsible for the ISTQB Certified Tester, which is considered to be an international qualification scheme. The scheme is based on the industry-focused syllabus designed by worldwide experts.
An ISTQB certificate reflects the mastery of the Individual in Software testing and gives the individual a competitive edge. Hence the role of ISTQB training for software testers is immense. Companies are creating a platform for all ISTQB certified testers matching the testing standards to cope- up better with reduced bug risk, reusability and high test consistency.
KEY BENEFITS OF ISTQB CERTIFICATIONS
- Generates Common Practices for Software Testing. • International Recognition.
- Helps in building Credibility for Your Team.
- Enhances Skill Building Framework.
- Develops Common Testing Jargon.
WHO CAN GO FOR ISTQB CERTIFICATION?
ISTQB certifications are for those testers, who want to master the key concepts and the best practices in testing field. It is considered to be the consistent mode of training that goes hand in hand with international advancements.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN SOFTWARE TESTING
CETPA, the leader in “high end technologies” has a rich experience of 12 years in software testing training of engineering students and various other professionals. CETPA is the No.1 software testing training course provider in Roorkee, Noida, Lucknow, Dehradun and with a view to bridge the gap between Industry Requirement and curriculum of educational institutions and also to meet the ever increasing demand for Quality IT professional.
The domains covered are:
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Database Testing.
Though knowledge is given to students on each of the domains; it is ensured that the students develop expertise in the technology by providing them exposure on “Practical Live Projects.” The labs are excellent and provide superb environment for practical learning and developing skills in lucid and simple manner.
Some features worth mentioning are:
- The company has superb structured course content designed to cater students with industrial software testing training on latest industrial requirements to ensure jobs.
- The company has specialized trainers in software testing
- Students get practical exposure by getting access to CETPA labs.
- The company provides online certification verification facility.
Hence CETPA is a fruitful option for all the students who want to pave their path in the dynamics of software testing and explore the abundant opportunity thrown by the field.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
The forums are the best way to get exposure to the basics of the technology. Students should follow the forums in order to keep themselves abreast of the technological changes taking place. Students should keep in mind that internet as a tool for information is an authentic means of expanding ones knowledge base to the optimum.
Some important links are:
These are some forums and helpful links which will keep students updated and motivated to follow the technological changes.
INDUSTRIES USING SOFTWARE TESTING
Students having good knowledge of software testing skills can foray their career in top notch companies like:
- STC third eye
- Utopian System software developers
- Crestech Global Automation testing (to name a few…).
These companies have demand of eminent technocrats. There is demand, and there is scope, so students who get trained in these technologies can develop excellent career path. Short term course is also offered in CETPA’s all branches across the country including NCR branch to help already working employees to update their skills with new and latest update in the technology.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
Our courses focus on trends and technologies that are in high demand. Once a student completes a course from our center, he/she no longer have to worry about getting a job because our courses offer 100% placement guaranteed, summer training and vocational training via live international projects, opportunity to work with a team of professionals who are at par with world standards. We sincerely make all efforts to ensure that all our students are placed with the industry, by the time they complete the course successfully.
CETPA provides the best and world-class Software testing training to Indian as well as NRI students from diverse countries including Bangladesh, SriLanka, South Africa, and Nigeria and more so that, they are ready for work with the industry. CETPA has the excellent placement record and placed thousands of its trainees in the Multinational companies with an average package of Rs 3.6 Lac. Our placements are always in core companies and we take pride in having the highest number of such placements compared to any other academic training schools in India.
The CETPA offers full time placement in top companies which satisfies the students according to the skills and talent. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Software Testing course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Software Testing environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Software Testing Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
Module-1. Manual Testing
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Importance of Software Testing
- Define Software, Quality, Testing
- Seven Principles of Software testing
- Terms used in SQT (Defect, Error, Bug, Failure, Fault, etc…)
- Software Development Life Cycle
Models of Software Engineering
- Linear Sequential Model (Water Fall Model)
- Prototype Model
- Incremental Model (RAD)
- Spiral Model
- V Mode
Fundamentals of Testing
- Seven Testing Principles
- Psychology of Testing
- Static Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Equivalent class Partitioning
- Decision table Testing
- State transition testing
- White Box Testing
- Conditional Coverage
- Branch Coverage
- Gray Box Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Functional Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Alpha-Beta Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Final release and Integrity Testing
Types of Testing
- Re-Testing and Regression Testing
- Sanity Testing and Smoke Testing
- Usability testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Positive and Negative Testing
- Adhoc Testing
- Security Testing
- Usability testing
- Test plan
- Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Test Case
- Test Data
- Overview of Traceability Matrix and creation
- Overview of Test Metrics and its Importance
- Optimizing Test Cases (Testing Techniques)
- Defect Life Cycle
- Bug Reporting and Management
- Severity Vs Priority
- Introduction to Agile Methodology
- Scrum Process
- Meeting & Artifacts (Sprint, Sprint Burn Down chart, Sprint, Sprint Review etc…)
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- ISO and CMM certifications and its relevance
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Goals of Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Plan
- Web Portal
MODULE-2: Automation Testing (Quick Test Professional)
- Introduction to Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Types of Recording
Normal, Analog & Low Level
- Types of Object Repository
- Merging of Object Repository
- Check Points
- Standard Checkpoint
- Text Checkpoint
- Text Area Checkpoint
- Bitmap Checkpoint
- Database Checkpoint
- Accessibility Checkpoint
- XML Checkpoint (from application)
- XML Checkpoint (from resources)
- Data Table
- Random Number
- Environment Variable
- Action Parameter
- Standard Output Value
- Text Output Value
- Text Area Output Value
- Database Output Value
- XML Output Value (from application)
- XML Output Value (from resources)
Recovery Scenario Manager
- Popup & Object
- Test Run error
- Application Crash
- Call to new action
- Call to existing action
- Call to copy action
Call to Win Runner
- Test Batch Runner
Defect Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Mantis
- Use of Mantis on live platform
Performance Testing Tool (Load Runner)
- Introduction to Load Runner (LR)
- Load Runner Testing Process
- Working with Vuser Scripts
- Working with Vuser
- Setting Transactions
- Define Rendezvous Point
- Inserting Rendezvous Point
- Load Runner Controller
- Load Runner Generator
- Generating Load through Vusers
- Load Runner Result Analyzer
- Generating Reports
MODULE-3: Database Testing
- What is Database Application?
- Understanding data storage
- Back end & front end Testing
- General Database Basics
- Relational Database Concepts
- Overview of DML , DDL, TCL
- DML : Insert , update , Delete , marge
- DDL : Create, Drop, Alter, Rename, Modify, Truncate
- TCL : Commit, Role Back, SavePoint
- Obtaining data from multiple tables
- Types of joins : Inner joins, Non eques Join, Cross Join, Natural Join, Left Join, Right join, Full Join
Operators : (Data Using Group Function)
- Arithmetic Operator
- Like Operator
Constraints & View
- Not Null
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes