Best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best CCNA Online Training in Delhi, CCNA Online Training Course in Delhi, CCNA Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS CCNA?
Training on CISCO Certified Networking Associate or CCNA training course in Noida from CETPA is designed to aid Network Engineers looking to boost their career and upgrade themselves with the latest advancements in networking technology. The program provides all the training and education required for troubleshooting as well as monitoring the latest network infrastructure product created by CISCO, a world-renowned IP networking solution provider.
Professionals who are CCNA certified are able to install, troubleshoot,configure, and operate medium-sized switched and routed networks. The course will provide all the skills and knowledge required for making connections with remote networks through WAN and eliminating basic threats related to the security of the connection. IPv4, IPv6, IOS, CISCO Licensing, OSPF, EIGRP (Enhanced Gateway Routing Protocol), Ethernet, traffic filtering, and VLSM are some of the most important components of our CCNA training in Delhi.
CCNA R&S CERTIFICATION
To get the CCNA R&S certification, you are required to select one of the two options-
- Pass a CCNA200-120 exam
- Pass ICND1 100-101 as well as ICND2 200-101
Both the options require you to study the same topics, however, our CCNA training class in Noida focuses on the first option- CCNA 200-120
This exam includes a number of topics which are covered in within two 7-days long CISCO-authorized courses-
The topics included in CCNA 200-120 exam are
- LAN Switching
- STP (Spanning Tree Protocol)
- VLAN, VLAN Trunking
- First-Hop Redundancy Protocols
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Common Routing Protocols like OSPF and EIGRP
Apart from the topics mentioned above, you should also know configuration process of every topic, make use of commands for verifying that the configuration works well, and use switch/router simulator for troubleshooting problems.
We are one of the leading networking, hardware, security and infrastructure related training providers in Noida. We have been helping students to accelerate their career in the IT industry for more than 13 years. we are the best CCNA training institute in Delhi NCR. We understand the demands of modern IT companies all over the world and thus, our curriculum is carefully designed to make sure that our students are full prepared to take up a job as an IT professional after finishing a course at CETPA.
It is the best CCNA training in Delhi NCR. Apart from the theoretical knowledge, we also lay a major emphasis on providing practical knowledge to the students to ensure that they are able to implement their knowledge in the real world. As the best CCNA training institute in Noida, we have a dynamic team of experienced professionals to impart knowledge to our students and our IT labs are equipped with all the latest systems and technologies.
We also offer placement assistance to our students once they successfully finish their course and till date, have placed hundreds of students in a number of reputed IT companies. We also offer online courses through our CCNA training center in Noida and students from a number of different countries select CETPA over any other company in the country due to our valuable reputation in the industry.
To know more about our CCNA course, get in touch with us today or visit our training company!
HISTORY OF CCNA
The origin of CCNA can be traced back to 1998 in Philadelphia network show, when Cisco introduced this certification as a precursor to all new certifications. A single exam was introduced which was named as 640-407. CCIE was introduced in 1993. The CCIE was aimed at hardcore networking skills of the professionals in those days. The initial exam consisted of 60-70 questions and time available to complete the exam was 75 minutes. Currently there are three exams which were updated in 2012 to CCNA security 640-554, CCNA wireless 640- 722, and CCNA Voice 460-461.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE IN CCNA
CCNA is one of the most respected Associate level Certification in the technological world. There are lot of employment opportunities in this field because there are numerous technical glitches in the industry, and the industries require proper and suitable solution immediately. Hence the demand for CCNA professionals is quite large. The need for IT professionals
- Will double by 2018, which means greater employment scope.
- Enhanced networking skills in voice, security and wireless will help the professionals fetch greater pay package in top MNCs.
Since the course content is prepared by CISCO, therefore there is assurance that the skill will be awarded in the form of career growth and development. Hence students are advised to go for the certification as it is highly beneficial.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN CCNA
CETPA offers world-class education in the field of computer hardware, networking, infrastructure and security. Based in the multiple cities of India – , Roorkee, Noida (Delhi-NCR), Lucknow and Dehradun has been helping students discover their potential from last 12 years. We train and educate students on various networking technologies. We belief in imparting highly competent knowledge to our students, this has been our driving force and we adhere to our belief religiously. We provide well equipped labs and technocrat faculty training to our students to make best professionals in the field. Our commitment to ever evolving technology and dedication towards keeping ourselves updated has made us a trusted CCNA training company among thousands of students.
We focus on both hands-on training as well as theoretical classes to clear the basic fundamental concepts. Hence it becomes a great opportunity for students to join the 4/6 weeks summer training or internship programs in CCNA as it will nurture and make the student highly skilled.
The company has the experience of training the engineering students for over 12 years in this technology, so students should rely on the experts. Further it has certain added advantages as compared to other companies
- There is no limit on lab sessions and timings.
- Online training classes offered to assist foreigner and Indian students with virtual learning of courses.
- Personal attention towards each and every student helps them to learn and practice every single point in detail.
- CETPA assists students in getting job placements on successful completion of courses.
- Expert trainers for giving practical industrial training.
- We encourage our students to use the best labs infrastructure.
We offer learning of the technology to NRI students also from diverse countries like: Nigeria, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, USA, South Africa, etc. at international level and guide them with their successful completion of project. So they must think of CETPA as they will get the required environment for learning and help them achieving success.
STEPS TO LEARN CCNA
If a student follows certain steps, it would really make learning easy. Some of them are:
- Mentally prepare yourself to get the CCNA certificate in 3-6 months.
- Try to get experience of the hardware itself.
- Some topics like routers and routing should be focused.
- LAN and WAN designing should be thoroughly practice.
- Regular application of knowledge and practice can help the professional to keep checking the errors and develop solid knowledge base.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Students should constantly strive for learning, and they must constantly improve their skills. The links mentioned below are informative and exploring the links will give a good idea of the field
COMPANIES USING CCNA
There is a long list of companies having a brand name in networking who provide incredible employment opportunities to CCNA professionals. Some of the powerful companies in this field are
- Intel and more….
These companies are huge in terms of market capitalizations and growth, hence working for these companies is a dream career for many.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has a well established placement consultancy firm which has proven track record of superb placements in top notch companies like
- Truechip Solutions
- Sapple systems (to name a few…).
Students find themselves blessed to get placed with good package with the help of the company’s network.
CETPA also provides recruitment assistance to organizations and guarantees 100% placements on completions. To make students job-ready, CETPA conducts workshops, vocational training and short term courses on CCNA. From time to time, job fairs & campus recruitments are conducted. Workplace skills such as time management, making effective presentations and communication skills are also provided. All this helps students find appropriate jobs both nationally & globally. Learning with CETPA “training school” means real-world experience that translates from the classroom to the job with ease. At CETPA, you can be assured of one thing quality training that prepares you for real-world application. We’re here to help you build the foundation for an exciting IT career. For a comprehensive list of placements, please visit the link Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a CCNA course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a CCNA environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
OPERATION OF IP DATA NETWORKS
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
LAN SWITCHING TECHNOLOGIES
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Collision Domains
- Broadcast Domains
- Ways to switch
- Cut through
- CAM Table
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management
- mgmt ip address
- ip default-gateway
- local user and password
- enable secret password
- console and VTY logins
- service password encryption
- copy run start
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- dtp (topic)
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
- Describe root bridge election
- Spanning tree mode
IP ADDRESSING (IPV4/IPV6)
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing
requirement in a LAN/WAN environment
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4
- dual stack
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- global unicast
- link local
- unique local
- eui 64
IP ROUTING TECHNOLOGIES
- Describe basic routing concepts
- a packet forwarding
- b router lookup process
- c Process Switching/Fast Switching/CEF
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- local user and password
- enable secret password
- console & VTY logins
- service password encryption
- interface IP Address
- copy run start
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity using
- sh cdp neighbors
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Static vs. dynamic
- Link state vs. distance vector
- next hop
- ip routing table
- Passive Interfaces (how they work)
- Admin distance
- split horizon
- Configure and verify OSPF
- Benefit of single area
- Configure OSPv2
- Configure OSPv3
- Router ID
- Passive Interface
- Discuss multi-area OSPF
- Understand LSA types and purpose
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- sub interfaces
- upstream routing
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Boot Preferences
- Cisco IOS Images (15)
- Show license
- Change license
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Feasible Distance/Feasible Successors/Administrative distance
- Feasibility condition
- Metric composition
- Router ID
- Auto summary
- Path Selection
- Load Balancing
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- standard (editing and sequence numbers)
- Log option
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Log option
- 4 Identify the basic operation of NAT
- 1 to 1
- source addressing
- one way NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify syslog
- Utilize syslog output
- Describe SNMP v2 and v1
NETWORK DEVICE SECURITY
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Device password security
- Enable secret vs. enable
- disable telnet
- physical security
- service password
- Describe external authentication methods
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security
- Sticky MAC
- MAC address limitation
- violation modes
- err disable
- protect restrict
- Shutdown unused ports
- err disable recovery
- Assign unused ports in unused VLANs
- Putting Native VLAN to other than VLAN 1
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve VLAN problems
- Identify that VLANs are configured
- Verify port membership correct
- Correct IP address configured
- Troubleshoot and resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Verify correct trunk states
- Verify correct encapsulation configured
- Correct VLANs allowed
- Troubleshoot and resolve ACL issues
- Verify statistics
- Verify permitted networks
- Verify direction
- Troubleshoot and resolve Layer 1 problems
- Dropped packets
- Late collisions
- Input/output errors
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve spanning tree operation issues
- Verify root switch
- Verify priority
- Verify mode is correct
- Verify port states
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues
- Verify routing is enabled (ship protocols)
- Verify routing table is correct
- Verify correct path selection
- Troubleshoot and resolve OSPF problems
- Verify neighbor adjacencies
- Verify hello and dead timers
- Verify OSPF area
- Verify interface MTU
- Verify network types
- Verify neighbor states
- Review OSPF topology table
- Troubleshoot and resolve EIGRP problems
- Verify neighbor adjacencies
- Verify AS number
- Verify load balancing
- Split horizon
- Troubleshoot and resolve inter VLAN routing problems
- Verify connectivity
- Verify encapsulation
- Verify subnet
- Verify native VLAN
- Port mode trunk status
- Troubleshoot and resolve WAN implementation issues
- Serial interfaces
- Frame relay
- Monitor Net Flow statistics
- TS Ether Channel problems
- 1 Identify different WAN Technologies
- Metro ethernet
- Cellular 3g/4g
- Frame relay
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify frame relay on Cisco routers
- Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes