Best Android Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Online Android Training in Delhi, Online Android Training Course in Delhi, Online Android Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS ANDROID?
Android is a mobile operating System, developed by Google that powers hundreds of millions of mobile devices. It is based on Linux kernel with a user interface designed primarily for touch screen devices. It is software cluster consisting not only operating system but also middleware and key software applications. There is an Android market which is an online software store for android consisting of more than 200000 applications with over 3 billion+ downloads. Android relies on Linux version 2.6 for core system services such as security management, process management, but for software development android provides SDK (Software Development Kit).
The main noteworthy features of android are:
- All applications are created equally.
- Fast and easy Application development.
- It is “Open Source” model which makes it unique.
HISTORY OF ANDROID
Android was founded by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick sears in Palo Alto, California in October 2003. Later Android was acquired by Google on august 17, 2005. The disruption of Android can be credited to the unveiling of I-phone, after which reengineering of OS to combine effective traits began to compete with I phone. After that several versions of Android were released.
The timeline of the versions are:
- Android 1.1
- Android 1.5 Cupcake
- Android 1.6 Donut
- Android 2.0 Eclair
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- Android 2.3 Ginger bird
- Android 3.0 honeycomb
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE OF ANDROID
Android is the “heart beat” of the mobile software industry as it powers multi thousands of smart phones. There are a millions of users around the globe, which clearly reflects that the professionals required to fuel the operating software requirements is immense. In addition, Android is available in 46 languages therefore the opportunities are tremendous.
Software professionals particularly those specialized in Android gets special attention in the market as the consumers demand of creative and imaginative apps, creates opportunity for the company to keep updating and designing the innovative applications on the mobile. For these the company needs skilled professionals and this result in increasing job opportunities and career growth.
STEPS TO LEARN ANDROID
There are various steps to create the Android App and run a debuggable version of the app. Firstly the environmental development is set up.
For that one needs to follow certain steps:
- Android SDK is downloaded.
- Latest SDK tools and platforms are downloaded using the SDK Manger.
After that fundamentals of app design is learned, which includes how to build up a simple user interface and handle user input. Then the projects with Eclipse and command tools are created. The concept of middleware is also an important topic and should be learned. Students can join CETPA a ‘training school’ providing Android training at international level, it also arrange short term training course that benefits working professional with the learning of technology in petite time period.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN ANDROID TRAINING
When it comes to the matter of Android training, CETPA is the best option as it is ISO 9001:2015 certified company which can cover the technicalities of Android in detail. It is the company which offers Android 4/6 weeks summer training classes in different cities of India: Noida (NCR), Lucknow, , Dehradun and Rooekee on upgraded software and technologies which differentiates the students of CETPA from others.
There are certain other features which sets CETPA apart from the rest:
- Blessed with certifications due to its quality training and support.
- Student to trainer ratio is 1:1 which gives personalized attention to each student.
- Well developed labs and technical equipments/software to keep students abreast about the latest changes in technological world.
- Dedicated Placement wing to help students get placement in top companies.
- Expert trainers who have in depth knowledge about the technological trends.
- Online courses are also provided for the students including NRI students across the world.
This certification proves the credibility of the company and reflects the importance from the student’s point of view to choose CETPA as their mentor to achieve their heartfelt desires. After the completion of Android training, trainee can also enrol with vocational training to have deeper and advanced knowledge of Android.
LEARNING AND TUTORIAL RESOURCES
Learning from various sources like internet, books can increase one’s chance of achieving success and developing good connections with the professionals. Further android is a technology which gets upgraded very quickly. Hence these links can prove to be helpful in every aspect. Students should devote some time in researching on these links.
The different topics are:
COMPANIES USING ANDROID TECHNOLOGY
Prominent mobile companies using Android Technology in their devices are:
- Acer and many smaller software companies.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
It’s the mandatory thing that a student wants a good job after getting trained. CETPA has been training students for over 12 years, and it has fulfilled the dream of students by giving 6 months industrial training and internship program that provides placements in top companies with an average package of 2 LPA. This quality of CETPA motivates students to perform excellently well in their field and for society as well. CETPA offers placement assistance for foreigner students also who are connected with technical training of CETPA offered under the guidance of expert trainers. Below mentioned are some of the motivational statistics which can help students to join CETPA for an exciting experience.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Ashu Baweja||Intelligrape Solutions||2.4 LPA|
|2||Upendra Vijay||Decimal Technology||2.1 LPA|
|3||Komal Yadav||GVC Systems PVT LTD.||1.8 LPA|
|4||Bhawani Shankar||GVC Systems PVT LTD.||1.8 LPA|
|5||Monu Kumar Gupta||GVC Systems PVT LTD.||1.8 LPA|
What are the benefits of doing a Android course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Android environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job.
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement.
- Demonstrate level of competency.
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Android Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTODUCTION TO ANDROID
- Overview of Android and Android SDK
- Overview of OOPS
- The Role of Java in Android
- History of Android
- Versions of Android
- Android Features
- Applications and APK files
- Inter-Process Communication
ANDROID ARCHITECTURE OVERVIEW
- Introduction to OS Layers
- Linux Kernel
- Android Runtime
- Application Framework
SETUP OF ANDROID DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
- System Requirements
- Configuring the Emulator
- Resources , Build Process, R class, Assets
- The Android Log and Log Cat
- The Dalvik Debug Monitor Services
- Eclipse and SDK installation, AVD creation
- Creating first Android Application
- Project Structure
- Creating, Compiling & Executing By Cmd
ANDROID APPLICATION FUNDAMENTALS
- Android Application Building Blocks
- Activities , Life Cycle
- Activating Components
- Layouts and Views
- The Find By View Id Method
- Toast and Web-kit and custom Toast
- Intents and Results
- Start Activity and Related Methods
- Shutting Down components
- Development tools, Manifest File
USER INTERFACE DESIGN
- XML Layouts
- Layout Parameters
- The Box Model, Gravity
- The Layout Inflator Service
- Linear Layout, Relative Layout, Frame Layout, Scroll View
- Views and Adapter
WORKING WITH LISTS
- Java Collection Framework with Android
- Adapter view and subclasses
- Adapter and sub interface
- Simple Cursor and Adapter
- List View and List Adapter
- Spinner and Spinner Adapter
- Handling Item Selection
- Custom Adapters
- Expandable List View & Expandable List Adapter
- Menus, View & Resources
- The Options and the Context Menus
- Handling Menus Selections
- The Escape from Switch/case
- Using of Dispatch Map
- Building Menus Dynamically
- Shared Preferences
- SQLite Databases
- Creating databases and using SQLite
- Querying Database-Create ,Update ,Delete, Insert
- Using Cursors,SqliteOpenHelper
- Playing Sounds
- Managing Images
- Storage and Retrieval
- Gallery and other Image Views
- Android UI and Advance Java
- Dialog Box
- Web View
- Scroll Bar
- Toggle Buttons
- Time and Date
- Progress Bar
- Tablet / Mobile Gallary
- Slider on Activity
- Threads and Synchronization
- Android Graphics and Multimedia
- Data Binding
- Using Java and Java Script
- OpenGL Introduction
- 3D graphics in OpenGL and other views
- Using Threads and Models
- Android Widget Development
LOCATION SERVICES AND MAPS
- Location Services
- Location Notifications
- Selecting a Best Location Provider-GPS
- Finding Your Location-latitude & longitude
- Tracking Your Position.
- Creating Map -Based Activities
- Using the Geocoder
- Using Itemized Overlay
HOW TO DESIGN AND BUILD ANDROID BASED MOBILE APPS
- Application Architectures
- Connection Types
- Mobile Device Components
- Connection Methods
- Mobile Client User Interface
- Mobile Application Development Management
- Mobile Design and Usability Factors
- User Interfaces Design and Specification
- Building Effective UI for Mobile Applications
- Managing client-server data transfer
- Social Network Using in Android (Facebook and LinkedIn )
ANDROID MEDIA API
- Playing Audio/Video
- Media Recording
- Controlling Camera Settings
- Taking a Picture
- Reading the phone, network, data connectivity, and SIM states
- Fetching Phone Book
- Making Phone Calls
- Controlling the Phone
- Managing Network and Your Wi-Fi
- Monitoring and Managing Your Internet Connectivity
- Managing Active Connections
- Managing Your Wi-Fi
- Introducing the Bluetooth Service
- Controlling the Local Bluetooth device
- Managing Bluetooth Connections
- Communication with Bluetooth
- Using a Bluetooth Headsets
- Introduction To Fragments, Types & its Features
- Fragment Life Cycle & its callbacks
- Building Flexible UI
- Communication with Other Fragments
- Tab Layout Implementation with Swipes
- View Pager Title Strips
SEARCHING WITH GOOGLE SEARCH MANAGER
- Search Yourself
- Searching for Meaning in Randomness
- Introduction to HTML5
- Introduction to web services
- SOAP web service introduction
- SOAP web service example in java using eclipse
- JAXWS web service in eclipse
- JAXWS web service deployment
- RESTfull web service introduction
- Create RESTful web service in Java(JAX-RS)
- Introduction to JSON
- XML , CSS
- Custom List View & Grid View
- Custom Tab Design
- Custom Multimedia
- Multilayer Expandable
- Advance Database Design
- ANDROID C/C++ LIBRARIES introduction
- Phone Gap Introduction
- Overview of Android Gaming using libgdx
APPLICATION (TABLET AND MOBILE (BOTH) BASED)
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes