Best PEGA Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Pega Training in Delhi, Pega Training Course in Delhi, Pega Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS PEGA?
CETPA Infotech offers best PEGA Training in Noida, the most trending BPM Course. PEGA is an advanced application to solve the Business problems by automating Organizations Business Process. Application development process become very smoother and faster compare with traditional application development platform. Industry specific BPM Applications developed by the PEGA are works faster than other application and able to provide services to external applications and also integrate with external environment.
There are massive opportunities in PEGA as it leads the BPM market. Our Online PEGA Training in Noida is a job oriented course i.e. at the end of the course you can easily clear interviews or onboard into an ongoing PEGA project.>
OUR PEGA COURSE IN NOIDA IS SUITABLE FOR
- Fresher and graduates
- Graduates/ Post Graduates looking to upgrade their skills
- Professionals looking for a career in PEGA
- IT Programmers, Managers, Business Analyst and other professionals who want to polish their skills.
Our Online PEGA Training in Noida will provide you with the comprehensive knowledge on Cassandra concepts, Cassandra architecture and high-scalable data models which will allow you to build applications for big data. You will learn Cassandra from the basics to get a clear idea of why Cassandra is such a robust NoSQL database system. You will understand the peer-to-peer architecture of Cassandra, how Cassandra is resilient, what is column-oriented storage and more through this easy to learn Cassandra training.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DOING A PEGA COURSE?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Pega environment.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job.
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement.
- Demonstrate level of competency.
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Pega Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
Understanding Core PEGA PRPC
- PEGA BPM Demo.
- About PRPC IDE, Operators (Logins).
- Creating a new Application using application Wizard.
- Class Group and Its importance, Understanding Class Group and Predefined Classes in PEGA.
- Inheritance in PEGA and its Types, Direct and Pattern Inheritance.
Working with User Interface in PEGA
6. Web Page Creation and its execution using a flow.
- Understanding Property and Property rule form.
- Understanding User Interface Design Using Sections.
- Understanding Flow Action.
- Understanding PRPC Process Flows.
- Creating a Work Object and Understanding the Work Object.
- Changing the WO Status using Assignment Shape.
7. Understanding the Debugging Tools.
- Where Am I?
- Understanding the System Created User Page ‘pyWorkPage’.
8. Creating a Ul Form, Displaying the Layout and controls conditionally.
- Creating a Multi Layout Section.
- Creating a Section with Dynamic and Free Form Layouts.
- Understanding ‘When’ Condition.
- Creating and Using When rule in the Visibility of layouts and properties.
Working with Business Logic in PEGA
9. Introduction to Business Logic by Using Activity
- Creating Activity
- Understanding User Pages, steps and Basic Methods in Activities like Page-New, PropertySet, Page-Remove, and Show-Page.
- Visiting the Debugging Tool ‘Tracer’ and Understanding the Tracer
Working with Instructions in Activity
10. Calling One Activity from another activity by using Call and Branch Instructions.
- Understanding the Difference between Call and Branch Instructions.
- Using and Understanding the Difference between Exit-Activity & End-Activity Methods.
- Calling or Invoking a Flow from Activity.
- Parameters in activities and passing parameters from one activity to another activity.
- Understanding the parameter page on Tracer.
11 Creating Data Storage Rules, Data tables. Complete Understanding of
Revisting UI rules to Integrate User Interface with Activities (Business Logic)
12. Working with Data Storage Rules using the Activity Obj-Methods.
- Implementing pxDropDown, populating the values into a drop down from a Data Storage Rule.
- Implementing Cascading Dropdown controls.
- Understanding and Working with Expression Builder.
- Understanding of Write Now Check Box, Commit Methods and Difference b/w
- Write Now and Commit Methods.
Generating the Primary Key using Expression Builder.
- Obj-Open using primary key & Obj-Open-by-Handle using pzInsKey.
- Explanation of Difference between Obj-Open & Obj-Open-By-Handle and when to t
use what method.
- Working with Operator Table by understanding OperatorID Page and Data-Admin DB-Operator Class
- Working with Rule Data form to learn to get pzInsKey of any rule in PEGA
- Explanation of Difference between Obj-Open & Obj-Open-By-Handle and when to t
13. Report Definition
Working with report to fetch Work object from Work Table based on status.
Working with Report Joins using Class joins and Index joins
Introducing Data Transform
- Customizing the OOTB Data Transform pyDefault.
- Working with Data Transform
- Defaulting Values to Properties using DTF.
- Updating One Page Data to Another page Using DTF.
- Difference Between activity and DTF.
- Complete understanding of When to use activity and when to use Data Transforms
- Revisiting activity to understand precondition and Transition and Expression builder
14. Report Definition Joins
- Class Joins
- Index Joins
- Association Joins
15. Working with Declarative Rule by integrating with business application.
- Declare Expressions. Forward Chaining & Backward Chaining.
- Declare Constraints.
- Declare On Change. Working with Property-Set and Page-Set-Messages Methods.
Difference between these two methods.
- Declare Trigger
Introducing Rule Set and Versioning of Rules.
- Rules, Rule Set and Versioning.
- How to create a new rule-set version.
- Bulk Check-in of the Rules.
- How to lock a rule set version.
- Rule Set and Prerequisites.
Here after Your Application Development will proceed a way of ‘Enhancing the Application and creating Different Version of the rules.
17. Revisiting the Flow Rules
- Types of Flows, Process Flow, Sub Flow and Screen Flows.
- Understanding of When to Use Screen Flows Over Process Flows, Explanation of Save on
Last Step Option in screen flow.
- Invoking a Sub Flow or Screen Flow from Process Flow using Sub Process Shape.
- Understanding Spin Off.
18. Understanding of Decision Rules and integrating these in the business application development.
- Decision Table, Decision Tree Calling a Decision table from or Tree From
- Decision Shape of Flow, Activity and Declare Expression.
- Differences between Decision table and Decision tree, when to use what
- Discussion of How to return multiple properties from a decision table or tree.
- Using Fork in Decision Shape of Flow.
Advanced User Interface Concepts and Working with OOTB (Out of the Box Rules)
19. Flow Action and It’s Types.
- Connector Flow Action and Local Actions.
- Working with Local Actions. Local Action as a Pop-up and Flow-Wide Local Actions.
- Working with Attachments, Understanding attachment Tables and Work Object
- Reusing the predefined sections to display attachments into our screens.
20. Harness & its Types.
- Understanding and working with New, Perform, confirm and Review Harness
- Customizing the all the above harness rules.
- Understanding OOTB Sections pyActionArea & pzActionAreaButtons.
- Learning to customize the submit button and Hide it.
21. Email Integration & Working with Outbound Email Integration.
- Understanding Correspondence, Types of Correspondence and configuring the parameters using DSS.
- Working with OOTB email Activity and Working with correspondence Smart Shape.
22. Revisiting the Operator, Creating our own operators.
- Complete Understanding of Operator, Access Group, Application, Rule Set and Rules
- Operators with Different Access Groups.
23. Routing & Integrating Routing into our Application.
- Types of routing.
- Routing to Work list.
24. Understanding of Operator, Work Group, Work Basket relationship.
- Creating Work Groups.
- Creating Work Baskets (Work Queues)
- Routing to Workbasket
- Conditional routing to Work list or Workbasket using Status of the WO.
- Giving Work basket access to User Portal.
25. Service Level Agreement in PEGA (SLA).
- Understanding SLA, Types of SLA.
- Understanding pySLAName property in pyDefault Activity.
- SLA, Urgency and Time Intervals.
- Understanding Escalation Activity
- Using RDB-Methods, RDB-List, RDB-Open, RDB-Save and RDB-Delete.
- Understanding when to use Obj Methods and When to use RDB Methods.
26. Likely hood, Spin Off Flow, Split Join and Split For each.
27. Rule Resolution Algorithm with Explanation.
- Rule Availability.
- Rule Cache.
- Class Hierarchy.
28. Enterprise Class Structure Explanation.
- Frame Work Layer
- Implementation Layer
- Organization Layer
- Division Layer
- Integration Layer
- Data Layer
29. Case Management.
- Stages, Steps, pyDefault Case Type, Parent and Child relations, Data Propagation, Case
Instantiation, Locking, Default and optimistic locking…
- pxCoveredInsKeys, pxCoveredCount.
- Real Time Implementation.
30. Methodology and Project Process Explanation.
Explaining Real Time Training w.r.to Process.
Real Time Process, Team Structure, Assigning of Requirements, Requirement Gathering tools, Deployment Process, Deployment Tools and Approvals.
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes