Best Wireless Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Wireless Training in Delhi, Wireless Training Course in Delhi, Wireless Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS WIRELESS & TELECOM?
Wireless and Telecom is a term used to describe telecommunications in which electromagnetic waves carry the signal over part or the entire communication path. Wireless is the free-space transmission and receiving of data by means of electromagnetic fields whereas Telecommunication is the exchange of information over significant distances by electronic means.
Telecom is one of the fastest growing fields in today’s technology-equipped environment. Most of the world’s renowned companies are planning to spread their wings in India. Since 4G has come with so many new projects. Therefore, it’s the right time for students to become a part of this booming industry and climb the ladders of success. By, joining ICT training, students can become part of all these projects.
HISTORY AND BRIEF TIMELINE OF WIRELESS & TELECOM
Cellular is one of the fastest growing and most demanding telecommunications applications. Today, it represents a continuously increasing percentage of all new telephone subscriptions around the world. Currently there are more than 45 million Cellular subscribers worldwide and nearly 50 percent of those subscribers are located in the INDIA. Due to the exponential growth in the field of mobile communication, CETPA has started Telecom training to train the technical graduates in the field of mobile communication.
The main objective of CETPA’ s Telecom training is to build up the confidence of the engineers to handle the tools, test equipment, installation, testing, commissioning, integration and quality of work carried out.
The trained manpower will be utilized for the projects and for outsourcing technical assistance to Nokia Siemens Network (NSN), Ericsson, Wipro, GTL, etc. Beside these, students/engineers would be trained on the safety precautions of the self as well as equipment as per the desired industry standard.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE FOR WIRELESS & TELECOM
Due to the exponential growth in the field of mobile communication, CETPA has started a training program to train the technical graduates in the field of mobile communication. The main objective of CETPA is to build up the confidence in the engineers to handle the tools, test equipment, installation, testing, commissioning, integration and quality of work carried out. The trained manpower will be utilized for the projects and for outsourcing technical assistance to Nokia Siemens Network (NSN), Ericsson, Wipro, GTL, etc. Beside these, students/engineers would be trained to the safety precautions for self as well as equipment as per the desired standard.
The data and facts mentioned below would give you a brief idea about the Industry Demands and Career Scope:
- According to specialized Survey currently adding 8-10 million mobile subscribers every month (by 2015, 90% of India’s population using operators).
- India’s telecom service revenue was ~USD 90 billion in 2014-2015, and Young analysts believe it is projected to almost double to ~USD 180 billion by 2015-2016 because of 4G.
- Likely to generate over ~3 lac new jobs over the coming year.
- 7, 00,000 android devices being activated daily.
- Addition of 8-10 million mobile subscribers every month.
- Growth rate ~65% p.a., among the highest in the World.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN WIRELESS & TELECOM
CETPA INFOTECH established in 2002 is a premier leader in “Specialized Embedded and IT training ” having training facility in diverse cities of northern India like: Roorkee, Noida (Delhi- NCR), Dehradun and Lucknow. It has won many awards and certification for its best training service provider and has a rich experience of more than 12 years in providing telecom training to students.
Rigorous knowledge is given to students on each of the domains so that integration of both telecommunication and computers technologies can take place to reduce huge amount of cost. The concepts of GSM, WCDMA, VLAN, and STP are critically covered in both practical and theoretical terms. The labs are excellent and provide superb environment for practical learning and developing skills in lucid and simple manner. CETPA is a training school offering students with international level 4/6 weeks or months telecom training and vocational training course based on the requirement of Indians as well as foreigner students to expertise them with technical learning. Short term course is designed for the working professionals, students as well as interested candidates to enroll with and augment their knowledge in short time period.
Some worth mentioning features are:
- The company has superb structured course content designed to cater students with the latest industrial requirements to ensure jobs.
- The company has specialized trainers for Wireless & Telecom in all domains.
- Online virtual classes to benefit NRI and trainee interested in online learning.
- Students get practical exposure by getting access to CETPA labs and industry-led live projects.
- Abundant placement assistance immediately after the course completion.
Hence, CETPA is a fruitful option for all the students who want to pave their path in the dynamics of ICT industry and explore the abundant opportunity thrown by the field.
COMPANIES USING THE WIRELESS & TELECOM
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Alcatel – Lucent
- Bharti Airtel
- Reliance Communications
- Tata Teleservices
- Spice Communications
- GTL Infrastructure
- HFCL Infotel
- Gemini Communications
These innovative companies are upgrading their system and constantly striving to integrate the computer and networking system to reduce the cost effectively. As the technological dimensions are changing and it’s a good sign of rapid development and increased job opportunities and demands.
Students should equip themselves with industrial training that will offer them with the latest technological tools and reserving their seat in top companies.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has a well established placement consultancy firm which has proven track record of superb placements in top-notch companies like:
- Bright View (to name a few…)
Students find themselves blessed to get placed with good package with the help of company’s network. CETPA provide internship program that proffer the candidates with industrial exposure and get opportunity to work with live industry based projects. Our main aim is to equip the students with the best placement opportunity from reputed companies with the help of dedicated placement team
Please visit the link for more information on placements. Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Wirless And Telecom course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Wirless And Telecom environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Wirless And Telecom Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
WIRELESS FUNDAMENTALS & CORE NETWORK
- Describe the generations & releases of communication system.
- Describe the GSM, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- Describe the WCDMA, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- Describe basic architecture of network components.
- Describe functionality of all network elements used in wireless communication.
- Describe call flow, paging, authentication & handover processes.
- Describe various multiple access technologies.
- Describe processing procedure of WCDMA system.
- Describe the LTE background & network architecture.
- Describe the various H/W for wireless & their functioning.
- GSM Core Network, GSM, BSS, NSS, OSS core and Architecture overview.
- MSC (Mobile Switching Centre), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register)
- Connectivity and Interfaces, GSM Subscriber Services.
- GSM Core Network Product, Product introduction, Structure, logical structure etc.
- General Call Flows in Core Network.
- Overview of GPRS/UMTS Network, SGSN, GGSN.
- GPRS/UMTS Network Components.
- Telecom Industry (Infra, Networking and operator).
- BTS and BSC (Installation, Commissioning operation and maintenance).
- Microwave Linking along with signaling Hybridization/ Up-gradation.
- Drive Test and RF Surveys along with EMF reports.
- Knowledge of Tools and their implementation.
- Detailed knowledge of Infra, Civil and Electrical foundation.
- Optimization and OJT on live sites.
- Shelter and Rack Installations.
- Site master functioning and VSWR measurements.
- EMF surveys and report filing.
- Microwave linking process along with feeder and RF cabling.
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices.
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models.
- Calculate addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network.
- Describe basic routing concepts.
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route.
- Configure and verify RIP, OSPF.
- Explain basic switching concepts.
- Configure and verify STP.
- Describe basic principle of VLAN.
- Configure and verify VLANs and trunking on switches.
- Describe the architecture of the optical access network.
- Describe GPON concepts.
- Analyze main GPON protocols.
- Datacom Product Introduction.
- Defining cloud computing and its Components.
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid.
- Delivering services from the cloud & Categorizing service types.
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others.
- Adopting the Cloud & Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation.
- Optimizing cost and performance with scale on demand.
- Testing in the cloud.
- Monitoring cloud-based services.
- Portability across platforms.
- Scalable server clusters.
- Provisioning servers on demand.
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses.
- Tools and support for management and monitoring.
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies.
- Migrating to the Cloud & Rearchitecting applications for the cloud.
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications.
PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION ON PROJECTS
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes