Best Tekla Structure Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Tekla Structure Training in Delhi, Tekla Structure Training Course in Delhi, Tekla Structure Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS TEKLA STRUCTURE?
CETPA Infotech offers best Tekla structures training in Delhi. Tekla Structures is BIM (building information modeling) 3D software capable to model structures that include various types of building materials, including steel, timber, concrete, and glass. Tekla Structures used to create stadiums, plants, and factories, offshore structures, residential buildings, bridges, and skyscrapers.
Our Tekla training in Noida is structured and easy to follow training which will ensure you get the most from your Tekla software. Varying from fundamental beginners to advanced, we strive to give you the trust and skills to be more productive. Tekla course in Noida follows an intensive approach to understand level of and well-designed course content allows better and quicker learning, plus our practice assignments and regular tests enhance the quality of performance of all learners. Our trainers are experienced in professional training, student training, and corporate training.
TEKLA TRAINING IN NOIDA IS SUITABLE FOR:
Our curriculum includes:
- Civil Engineers / Mechanical Engineers / Welding Engineers / Technical Draftsman
- Civil/ Mechanical Students
- Individuals who work in Steel Structure Projects
- Professionals who want to polish their skill in this domain
WHY CETPA INFOTECH FOR TEKLA TRAINING
There are number of reasons which make CETPA one of the Best Tekla training Institute in Noida. Some of them include-
- CETPA is the market leader in offering training in different innovative & cutting edge technologies.
- More than 15 years of experience in providing Best Tekla course in Delhi.
- Live Interactive training by Certified & industry expert Trainers
- Assured Placement Assistance
- Gain in-depth knowledge on the fundamentals of Tekla Structure.
- Fast-track / Regular / Weekend Batches available
- Flexible Class Timings
- Course content as per the latest corporate trends
- Well – equipped Labs with modern hardware and software
- Chance to work on real time projects.
- Internationally accepted and recognized certifications
- Interview preparation by our professional team
CETPA, best Tekla training centre in Delhi has designed its training program to make you proficient in working with Tekla Structure. Upon the completion of the training, you will be able to create business methods with the help of this software. We get the result, experience, and expectations by providing due care of the learner’s environment through a continuous interaction before the training and update the training curriculum accordingly. Course content of Tekla training course in Noida consist of:
- Introduction to Tekla Structures
- Basic 3D Modelling
- System Components
- Interactive Modelling & Building Custom Components
- Modelling Techniques
- Structural Profiles and materials
- Numbering and reports
- Principles of working with drawings
- Creating General arrangements drawings
- Creating Assembly Drawings
- Creating Single Part Drawings
- Creating Anchor Bolt Plans
- Multi Drawings and multi numbering
- Revision Control and Drawing Management
- Modelling Stairs & handrails
- Extracting Bill of Material
Tekla institute in Delhi NCR conducts Classes by skilled and experienced trainers with high- Quality Assurance. With a certified industry expert who will teach you the all the basics you need to know to kick-start your career on Tekla structures training in Noida. Our training makes you more productive. Our training style is entirely hands-on and we will provide you a mix of both theory as well as practical. Become a Tekla expert with an intensive and inclusive training program for best Tekla structures training in Delhi by CETPA.
What are the benefits of doing a Tekla course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Tekl environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
THE MOST ADVANCED BIM SOFTWARE FOR STRUCTURAL WORKFLOW
Tekla Structures is the most constructible structural software for BIM. With it, you can create, combine, manage and share accurate multi-material 3D models full of construction information. You can use Tekla Structures for design, detailing and information management from conceptual planning to fabrication and construction on site.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING TEKLA STRUCTURES.
- Faster learning curve using the most popular and demanding software.
- Contemporary way of working – giving you & your company a definite competitive engineering edge.
- Enjoy the benefit of real-time 3D modelling (2D Drawings becomes a by-product of 3D model)
- Design a variety of structures using steel, concrete or other materials.
- Intelligent model creation of any size or complexity with ease and precision.
- Link with third party application, automatic generation of drawings, reports or other output from the Single 3D model.
- Revisions are much easier because the drawings and reports are fully integrated into the model
- Leading 4D tool to manage and track project status.
MODULE-2 STRUCTURAL MODELING
- What are Nodes, Beams, and Plates
- How things are done in the Input File
- Geometry Creation Methods
- Using Structure Wizard
- Things you can do in Structure Wizard
- Drafting the Geometry using a Snap / Grid
- Using Selecting While viewing 3D Geometry
- Joint Coordinate Specification
- Graphical User Interface
- Member Incidence Specification
SYLLABUS FOR TEKLA STRUCTURES STEEL INTERMEDIATE COURSE
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
Over view of Tekla Structures, Basic & Advance 3D Modelling, System Components, Interactive Modelling & creating Custom Components, Modelling Techniques & shortcuts, Structural Profiles and materials, Numbering and generating reports, Principles of working with drawings & cloning, Creating General arrangements drawings, Creating Assembly Drawings, Creating Single Part Drawings, Creating Anchor Bolt Plans, Multi Drawings and numbering, Revision Control and Drawing Management, Modelling Stairs & handrails, Extracting Bill of Material and finally Circular Platform 3D modelling and detailing, Our training programmes are designed by 7 levels to help you get the most out of you and this comprehensive course will teach you how to do modelling & detailing effectively using Tekla Structures.
INTRODUCTION OF MODELLING
- Over view of Tekla Structures
- Introduction to IFC drawings
- . Create New Model, Save As
- Single User & Multiuser models
- Creating Grid / add Grid line
- Creation of Views along Grid lines, View list
- Basic view
- Contextual Toolbar
- About Base point
- Member inputting & Procedure – (Column, Girder, Beam, Post, Braces, Poly beam, Curved beam, Twin profiles etc.)
- Member Orientation, Member Name & symbols.
- Material Grade, Finish Code
- Filtering Option
- Surface treatment
MODELLING TOOLS / COMMANDS
- Construction line, construction circle, Points
- Measuring Tools
- Split & Combine
- Move, Copy, Mirror, to another plane
- Polygon cut, Line cut, Part cut, Fit part
- Weld, Weld Properties & Polygon weld
- Bolt, Bolt Properties, Site bolts, inquire bolt parts & modify bolt parts. Slotted holes
- Inquire Object, inquire assembly, Remove from assembly
- Selecting switches & snapping
- Attach material to part
- Chamfer edge
- Rendering Options
- Work area / Work plane
- Switch to 3D or plane
- Usage of Clip plane
- Clash check manager
APPLICATIONS & COMPONENTS
Joints & Connections
- Base plate, Haunch, End plate, Splice, Fin plates, Shear plate
- Clip angle, Bolted gusset, Stiffened end plate, Stub connection
- Joining plates, Tube gusset, Swap handles, Box girder
- Doubler plate, Gusset Stiffeners, Man lock beam / column
- Batten plates, Wing plates, Hole Generation, Stiffeners .
- Welded connections etc….
- Weld through components
- Create basic Custom components
NUMBERIN & REPORTS
- Entering Project properties & Phase Manger
- Assign Phases- (Phase by Objects, Objects by Phases, Modify Phase)
- Affects numbering
- Numbering settings & Perform Numbering
- Change Number Options (Part & Assembly)
- Creating various Reports to shop & site – (BOM, Drawing list, Bolt list, Material list etc)
INTRODUCTION TO DRAWING CATEGORIES& DRAWING LIST
- Drawing Properties & Drawing Creations
- Creating GA drawings (30 model, Plan views, Elevations etc.)
- Editing GA drawings (Dimensions, Section views, Detail views Weld mark, Level mark, Symbols)
- Export drawings DWG or DXF
- Hide Objects & Show Objects
- Customize grid labels
- Draw cover-up rectangle, polygon & line
- Add Text & Add associative note
- Area in drawing view / Screen shot / Rotate drawing view
- Drawing tools, / Excel to Drawing
- Creating Assembly drawings & cloning
- Updated drawings/ General Notes / UDA
- Clone Drawing (Current model /from another model)
- Creating single part drawing
- Creating Multi drawing
- Revision Handling & Printing
- Inputting Handrail, / Ladder / Safety Gate / Stair
- Create Drawings- GA, Assembly, Single part, Multi.
- Modelling Main steel
- Modelling miscellaneous steel
- Creating drawings
Mode/Schedule of Training:CETPA, The Best Tekla Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24x7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
Tekla Structure Training in Noida
very good training institute for Tekla
Tekla Structure Training in Noida
very good training institute for Tekla