Best Verilog Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Verilog Training in Delhi, Verilog Training Course in Delhi, Verilog Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS VERILOG?
Verilog is a Hardware Description Language which is used to model complex electronic components. It is standardized as 1364. It is commonly used for two purposes. They are:
- Verification of digital circuits.
It is basically used for the design & verification of digital circuits and mixed-signal systems. Verilog as Hardware Description Language includes signal strengths and considers way of describing the propagation time which differentiates it from the software programming language. Verilog HDL is easier to learn as compared to VHDL due to emphasis on C language.
Verilog HDL is also case-sensitive and is not strongly typed. It has very simple data types but lacks the library management as compared to VHDL. It is a very important sub domain of VLSI and forms part of front end.
HISTORY OF VERILOG HDL
Gateway Design Automation Inc. was the company which started Verilog as a proprietary hardware modelling language in 1984. Verilog Simulator was first used in 1985 and was extended through 1987. The first major extension was Verilog XL which implemented the infamous “XL algorithm”.
The brief time line of the developments of Verilog HDL:
- 1984 : Gateway Design automation develops Verilog XL Simulator and language.
- 1987 : Synopsys introduced the Verilog based synthesis tool.
- 1995 : Verilog HDL becomes IEEE standards1364-1995.
- 1998 : Synopsys introduced Verilog VCS.
- 2001 : Revised version was published in 2001.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE OF VERILOG HDL
VLSI as an industry is highly rewarding for engineering students who have good grasp of the concepts and performing ability. The students trained in VHDL are in huge demand in India and abroad. According to the industry experts and joint report of India Semiconductor Association (ISA) and Ernst & Young, the semiconductor industry is expected to grow at 17.4% to reach around $10 billion in 2014.
There is a huge demand for skilled engineers to develop Field Programmable Field Array (FPGA), Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) and SOCs, so it becomes quite obvious that students should foray their career in this industry and get exposed to patent filing, invention disclosures and applied research.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN VERILOG HDL
In order to command the VHDL language, students can prefer to learn through certain proven steps. The most important thing to keep in mind is to have basic knowledge of Digital Electronics, so that moving further in depth of the language becomes easy. Students should learn the specifications of VHDL to get the brief idea, followed by learning the VHDL code and then the techniques of simulation are necessary to learn optimally.
Students should also require some skills like:
- Good logical thinking.
- Think out of the box.
- Should have passion to learn.
- Motivation to research on the topic.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN VERILOG HDL
CETPA INFOTECH PVT LTD is the leader in the “Specialized Training” brands of India certified by ISO 9001:2015 for its optimum quality training on 50+ technologies in Roorkee, Noida (NCR area), Lucknow, Dehradun and . CETPA laid its foundation in 2002(12 Yrs of Establishment) and has been awarded as the “Best IT, CAD & Embedded Training Company” by Big Brands Organization for 5 consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively. It has a rich experience of igniting minds of the engineering students for 12 long years. When it comes to the matter of providing training in VHDL (a part of VLSI), the company has grown by leaps and bounds.
CETPA is a training school offering 4/6 weeks summer training or vocational training program to benefit students with technical learning offered with hands-on practical skill. Trainers at CETPA provide exposure and practice to students in algorithms section, in addition to the basic digital electronic concepts. The company has well developed labs which provides FPGA/CPLD hardware kit, and provides specialized attention to all the students. The trainers teach the students in a step by step method in which students master the three steps of Specification, VHDL coding and simulation.
In addition to all these the company does have some features which are worth mentioning. Some of them are:
- Trainers incorporate the Knowledge in to the minds of students through hands-on Real time training.
- Our online classes offer NRI and far distant students with opportunity to have better and complete understanding of technology by just clicking on their internet usage.
- One-to-one training gives students 100% JOB assistance and time necessary to learn at their own Pace.
- Training delivered by real time industrial experts having more than 10 years of experience.
- Equip students with latest and most advanced industrial equipment, instruments and software.
We provide international level classes of technology that benefit Indian as well as foreigner students with technology proficiency. The short term course includes this learning and excellence in short time period, especially keeping in mind the benefit of professional employers and students who wish for Verilog HDL learning in petite time.
LEARNING AND TUTORIAL RESOURCES
Learning can be fun if the method of learning is productive. It means taking help of the forums and sites in addition to the subject experts. Below given are some important links which can be good source of information for the subject:
COMPANIES USING VERILOG HDL
The application of VLSI is used in Product companies, EDA companies, Design service industry and the companies using it are:
- Free scale
These are some prominent companies which provide job opportunities to budding engineers. These companies provide immense growth rate and well research and development labs.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA offers professional real time projects for students in their final semester. Verilog HDL course completion and project completion certificates will also be provided upon successful completion of the internship program. We have partnered with major multinational companies to place freshers and professionals with our clients on their course completion. CETPA offers placement in companies like:
- EA Sports
- True chips Solutions (to name a few…)
If a student successfully completes the training in Verilog HDL, the student will have the chance of getting 2 or more job offers. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally. In addition, it gives students the exposure required for a global career.
What are the benefits of doing a Verilog course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Verilog environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Verilog Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI
- Introduction to Chip Design Process
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- Applications of VLSI
- Evolution of Computer Aided Digital Design
- Emergence of HDL’s
- VLSI Design Flow.
- Importance of HDL’s.
INTRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of Verilog HDL
- Special Features of Verilog HDL
- Application of Verilog HDL in Market and Industries
- Discussion of Verilog HDL & other procedural language.
DESIGNING IN VERILOG HDL
- Top-Down Methodology
- Bottom-up Methodology
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis
- Verilog HDL Design Flow
- Keyword description in VERILOG HDL
- Module Description
DATA TYPES IN VERILOG HDL
- Lexical Conventions
- Description of Data types
- Scalar Data Description
- Vector Data Description
- Parameters Description
- Array Description
INTRODUCTION OF DIFFERENT MODELING STYLE
- Gate level Modeling
- Dataflow modeling
- Behavioral Modeling
- Switch level Modeling
GATE LEVEL MODELING
- Logic Gate Primitive
- Gate Instantiation
- Design RTL from Logic Diagram
- Delays in Gate-Level Design
- Rise Delay
- Fall Delay
- Turn off Delay
- Continuous Assignment statement
- Implicit Assignment statement
- Assignment Delay
- Implicit Assignment Delay
- Net declaration Delay
- Basic Operators
- Verilog specific operators (Case equality etc.)
- Operator Precedence
- Structured Procedural Statements
- Always Statements
- Initial Statements
- Blocking Statement
- Non blocking Statement
- Timing Control Statement
- Delay Based Timing Control
- Event Based Timing Control
- Conditional statements
- If-else statements
- Case statements
- While loop
- For loop
- Repeat loop
- Forever loop
- Block Statements
- Parallel block
- Sequential block
FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM)
- Introduction to FSM
- Mealy Machine
- Moore Machine
- TLC by Sensors
- TLC four way based on timing control
- ALU Design
- Shift unit Design
- LFSR (Linear Feedback Shift Register)
- MISR (Multiple Input Signature Register)
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallace Multiplier
- Comparator Unit Design
- Introduction to FPGA
- Introduction to CPLD
- Brief discussion of Hardware kit
- Working on Physical FPGA and CPLD
- LED Interfacing
- 7-segment interfacing
- LCD Interfacing
- Keypad Scanner
- Clock Divider RTL Code
USEFUL MODELING TECHNIQUE
- Procedural Continuous Assignment Statement
- Assign Statement
- Deassign Statement
- Force Statement
- Release Statement
- Defparam Statement
- Switch level Modeling style
- MOS Switches
- Bidirectional Pass Switches.
- Resistive MOS Switches
- Introduction to system Verilog
- Sub Programs
- Difference between Tasks and Functions
- Understanding of Automatic keyword in Tasks and Functions
- User Defined Primitives (UDP’s)
- Combinational UDP’S
- Sequential UDP’S.
- Verilog Test bench
- Test Bench for Combinational Design
- Test Bench for Sequential Design
- Sequential Block (Begin-end)
- Parallel Block (Fork –Join)
- Logic synthesis
- System Task
- Compiler Directives
- RAM & ROM designing
- Bi – directional ports
- Case X and Case Z statements
- Project list mentioned on– https://www.cetpainfotech.com
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes