Best Perl Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Perl Training in Delhi, Perl Training Course in Delhi, Perl Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS PERL?
CETPA Infotech provides best Perl Scripting Training in Noida with the help of experienced trainers. Perl is a programming language which was developed by Larry Wall. Its full form is Practical Extraction and Report Language and Programs written in Perl are called Perl scripts. It runs on different platforms like Windows, Mac OS, and the different versions of UNIX. A simple use of Perl is extracting information from a text file and printing out a report or for converting a text file into another form. But Perl offers a large number of tools for quite complicated problems, including systems programming.
WHY CETPA INFOTECH FOR PERL SCRIPTING TRAINING
There are many reasons why you should enroll for Perl Scripting Course at CETPA. Some of them include-
- It is ISO 9001-2015 certified training company and has been providing training for more than 15 years.
- Training Centers in Noida, Roorkee, Lucknow and Dehradun.
- Basic as well Advanced Concepts are covered during Perl Scripting Training.
- International standard certification
- Company offers assured placement assistance to its certified students
- World-class infrastructure with latest facilities
- Official Training partner of Microsoft, Panasonic, Autodesk, Oracle and Nuvoton.
- Students get to work on Live Projects
- Small batch size
- Weekend batches for working professionals
- Online training of the technology also available
The curriculum of our Perl Scripting Program is carefully designed as per the international standards to make sure that our students are well-prepared to cater to the demands of the IT industry in not just India but all over the world. The course content of the training is updated according to current market needs so that their learner does not face any problem while applying for the job after training. Its teaching methodology not only includes theoretical knowledge but also practical classes.
The curriculum includes-
- Perl Overview
- Data Types and Conversion of Data Types
- Conditional statements
- Branching/Loop statements
- Perl Special Variables
- Regular Expressions
- Perl Advanced concepts
Our Perl Scripting Training in Noida make sure that our learners get the best value for their money and are able to jump-start their career with unlimited opportunities.
Get in touch with us today to book your seat and know more about the available courses!
What are the benefits of doing a Perl course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Perl environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Perl Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO FI/CO
- Perl Scripts
- Print Functions
- Quoting Rules
- Scalars and Variables
- Arrays and Slices
- Hashes (Associative Arrays)
- Standard Input, Output
- Predefined file Handlers
CONVERSION OF DATA TYPES
- Arrays to Scalars
- Hashes to Arrays, Scalars
- If else
- Conditional operator
- For each
- Nested Loop
PERL SPECIAL VARIABLES
- Scalar Special Variables
- Array Special Variables
- Hash Special Variables
- Simple Statements
- Pattern Matching
- @ARGV array command line
- ARGV and Shift functions
- Pop, Push
- File I/O operations
- Directory creation, Removing, changing Error Handling
- If… else
- Ternary operator
- Do die
PERL ADVANCED CONCEPTS
- Oops concepts
- Listed in www.cetpainfotech.com
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes