Best AFT Fathom Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best AFT Fathom Training in Delhi, AFT Fathom Training Course in Delhi, AFT Fathom Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS AFT FATHOM?
AFT (Applied Flow Technology) Fathom is flexible, liquid simulation model for engineers that solves complex steady state piping networks and is used to determine pressure drop and flow distribution in liquid and low velocity gas piping and ducting systems. It is designed for fluid systems containing water, cryogens, chemical products, low velocity gases and many more. It is particularly used for
- Pipe sizing
- Control valve sizing and selection.
- Estimating heat transfer in pipes and heat exchangers
- Simulating System operation and component interaction
- Troubleshooting current systems to determine the cause of operational problems
HISTORY OF AFT FATHOM
On September 14, 1993; AFT was established by Trey Walters in Louisville, Ohio. The world’s earlier graphical pipe flow analysis product, AFT Fathom 1.0, for Microsoft Windows was announced on April 12, 1994. It took about six weeks to company to get the first order. AFT’s initial deal was with Methanex in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada on May 25, 1994. In 2004 the first add-on modules were build up and incorporated with AFT Fathom 6. The AFT Fathom Settling Slurry (SSL) module was released in 2009.
CAREER AND INDUSTRY SCOPE OF AFT FATHOM
In today’s world, handling fluid system is a challenge which requires a system approach to company’s design. So, organizations are always demanding piping network analysis software which provides them a logical and flexible graphical interface. Here, comes the need of AFT FATHOM. Therefore, individuals enrolling for AFT FATHOM training can have highly rewarding and exciting career because of its excessive demand. AFT Fathom goes beyond the confines of fluid flow analysis, with thermal analysis ability including piping heat transfer, heat exchanger modeling and varying fluid properties. After getting AFT FATHOM training, students can get the jobs directly as there is huge demand of the AFT FATHOM professionals. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA’s AFT FATHOM training course in Roorkee, Lucknow, Noida-NCR, or Dehradun for an exciting experience and acquire the AFT FATHOM training certification.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN AFT FATHOM
CETPA has immense experience of providing high quality training according to the international standards. In AFT FATHOM training students get trained from highly skilled trainers who have proved their reliability in the industry. CETPA offers its students 4/6 weeks AFT FATHOM training that develops the skill of trainee. Rigorous knowledge and practical exposure in all frameworks of AFT FATHOM is given to students in a very planned and complete manner. The training school also has certain significant qualities for engineering students
- Students are given opportunity to work on “Practical live projects” which guarantees “effective learning” and helps to build confidence of the Indians as well as of NRI students.
- Trainers give individual attention to students regarding their question solving sessions.
- Updated course content shows smart learning and ensures successful completion of the course.
- Provides academic learning atmosphere due to positive and scholarly discussions with the experts and peer group.
- Enhances job opportunity for students in reputed and top MNCs.
TUTORIAL AND LEARNING RESOURCES
The learning resources or few links that will yield students with basic understanding of the concept before joining any AFT FATHOM training are
INDUSTRIES USING AFT FATHOM
The top companies using AFT FATHOM are:
- Catalyst Consulting Service
- HCL Technologies Limited
- J.P. Morgan
- TRS Staffing Solutions
- Tauras Contractors
- Zen Career Contours
These top level companies demand professionals to solve their complex steady state piping networks design and reward them with superb packages and good career growth. Hence, students should join CETPA for AFT FATHOM training course to fulfill their career demands.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school well known for the placements offered to engineering students in various companies. It has a well established placement and consultancy wing which gives good exposure to students to top companies. Students will get a chance to involve in live project and 100% Job Placement Track records. The certification provided by CETPA helps Indian as well as foreigner students to grab the best opportunity from reputed and MNC companies. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|2||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|3||Ankesh K Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|4||Sangita||EI Softwares||1.2 LPA|
CETPA trains student to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a AFT Fathom course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a AFT Fathom environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best AFT Fathom Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
GETTING STARTED WITH AFT FATHOM
- Overview of AFT Fathom
- Walk Through Examples
- Engineering Assumptions
- Who Can use AFT Fathom
MENUS AND TOOLBARS
- File Menu
- Edit Menu
- View Menu
- Analysis Menu
- Tool Menu
- Database Menu
- Arrange menu
- Window Menu
- Help Menu
UNDERSTANDING THE MODELING PROCESS
- Fundamental Concepts
- Primary Windows
- Working With Pipe and Junction Objects
- Using the checklist
- Scenario Manager
- Special Modeling Features
INPUTTING DATA FOR PIPE AND JUNCTION
- Highlight Feature
- Jump Feature
- The Quick Access Panel
- Pipe Properties Window
- Junction Properties Windows
- Global Edit Windows
NON NEWTONIAN VISCOSITY MODELS AND UTILITIES
- Using Rheological Data
- Homogeneous Scale-Up
- Use Equivalent Length in Pipe Diameter (L/D)
- about Laminar Corrections for Fittings
- Cost Application Manager
- Cost Database Window
- Cost Setting Window
- Cost Report
- Cost Summary Window
CUSTOMIZING AFT FATHOM
- Customizing the Output
- Quick Graph Formatting Window
- Saving Visual Report Layouts
- Customizing Pipe Fitting & Losses
- Building Custom Database
- Setting up Network Database
THEORY AND REFERENCE
ADD ON MODULE
- GSC – Goal Seek &Control
- SSL – Settling Slurries
- XTS – Extended Time Simulation
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes