Best Autocad Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Autocad Online Training in Delhi, Autocad Online Training Course in Delhi, Autocad Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS AUTOCAD?
CETPA INFOTECH is the best Auto CAD® training institute in Delhi NCR. AutoCAD® or automatic computer aided design is a computer software application that is used for designing and drafting of 2D or 3D objects. Earlier around 1982 it was used as a desktop application but as the innovation upgraded the technology, it was used in the form of web and mobile apps which is known as AutoCAD® mobile app (formerly AutoCAD® 360).
AutoCAD® is used across various industries. Its main benefits are:
- Used to design marvel architectures.
- Helps students to learn the dynamics of construction.
- Working on AutoCAD® helps students develop imagination.
- Used to design superb characters in movies.
AutoCAD® is the product of Autodesk® and CETPA INFOTECH is the authorized training center of Autodesk®.It is the best Auto CAD training in Delhi NCR. Hence it provides training in association with AutoCAD®, the course structure of the training is structured according to the Autodesk® standards.
HISTORY OF AUTODESK®
The concept of AutoCAD® was developed around 1977-1979 using the software called Interact CAD. It was first released in 1982 and was developed and marketed by Autodesk® inc. John Walker was the founder of Autodesk® who purchased AutoCAD prior to its release. Since it was a product of Autodesk®, by March 1986 it became universal microcomputer design program worldwide with functions such as “curve fitting”.
The main events in the timeline of AutoCAD® are mentioned as:
- AutoCAD® version 1.0 : December 1982 (DWG r1.0 file was introduced)
- AutoCAD® 2000 : March 1999 ( DWG 2000 file format was introduced)
- AutoCAD® 2006 : (Dynamic block was introduced)
- AutoCAD® 2013 : DWG 2013 file format
- AutoCAD® 2014 : File tabs, Design Feed ,Realty capture
- AutoCAD® 2015 : Line Smoothing, Windows 8.1
CAREER SCOPE AND INDUSTRY DEMAND OF AUTOCAD®
AutoCAD® is an indivisible part of Mechanical and Civil engineering field, where you name an industry you will find its applications like manufacturing, construction, engineering, entertainment, natural resources, mechanical testing, etc. Its demand is immense and students having skills in AutoCAD® can have wide domain to fulfill their dreams in any part of the world. Some prominent industries in which AutoCAD® is in use are:
Automotive Design and Manufacturing: Top automobile companies Design their cars having aerodynamic with sculpted chassis and designing of bonnet area up to the optimum levels is done using this technology. Students having interest in automobile industry can have interesting career.
AutoCAD® architecture (2D &3D) Building design: Civil engineers who have the knack of designing innovative buildings can learn AutoCAD® to develop important and rewarding career. This industry utilizes Intelligent 3d software to design buildings.
Entertainment and VFX software industry: The use of AutoCAD® is prevalent in entertainment industry to design characters like Spiderman, Avengers, Ra one and to design their body movements. Students who like Hollywood and Bollywood industry can contribute in the industry by learning AutoCAD®.
Gaming Industry: Almost all the characters in the gaming industry is designed using AutoCAD® to maintain the originality. The Gaming students should consider doing this course as there is a huge scope.
The demand for AutoCAD® professionals is huge as the industries in which it finds its application is immense. Indian students having skills in AutoCAD® are preferred across the globe particularly in US and Gulf to design innovative towers and design cars as Indian students have good imagination. Technological world is demanding a lot of skills, hence this skill promises a good career scope.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN AUTOCAD®
Learning becomes easy when you start from the basic level. Similarly, in order to be good AutoCAD® draftsman, a step by step approach with certain soft skills is needed to succeed.
Firstly the concepts of product designing is brushed up theoretically, followed by sheet drawing with the help of a drafter, this is done to ensure that student must know the basics of design. And then after gradually learning the concepts on sheet, the students moves into designing on AutoCAD®.
There are certain skills required for students to succeed in this field, they are:
- novation to design.
- Passion to perform.
- Patience to look into technical modifications.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN AUTOCAD®
CETPA the innovative technology training provider has experience of producing students with quality in designing the product. CETPA is now authorized training center Autodesk® providing students with learning of AutoCAD®. Trainee can attend CETPA training courses at purpose-built Authorized academic training centers- Autodesk® across the cities of India having training facilities in the following locations: Roorkee, Noida (Delhi-NCR), Lucknow, and Dehradun. The comprehensive coverage of the topics is the reason behind its success. The important domains covered by the company are:
- 2D drafting.
- Isometric drafting.
- 3D modelling.
Each of the domains is covered with extensive exposure to practical skills with good attention from the expert trainers at each level of development. It is ensured that the students gain good knowledge in the application of the skills learned in 2D drafting, Isometric drafting which is used to project 3D objects in 2D in technical and engineering drawings. It gives student the depth knowledge of the subject, and then student steps into 3D modelling to finally develop into true professional. Hence, CETPA moulds the student optimally. Working professionals can also enroll with the short term course or vocational training at CETPA “Authorized Certification Center- Autodesk®” that will assist them to upgrade their learning of technology and hike their salary and position in company.
Some features of CETPA training school which sets it apart:
- Highly supportive trainers who are experts in the field.
- Labs are well equipped with Technological tools.
- Excellent interactions among the students regarding the subject.
- Highly structured course contents.
- As an authorized academic partner- Autodesk®, organises Autodesk® certification exam.
CETPA believes in quality training and provide innovative friendly environment. Hence, CETPA is the best option for students providing 4/6 weeks summer training and internship classes on AutoCAD® for Indian as well as NRI students from diverse countries to get trained up to the standards of international level.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
In order to step up the hierarchy of AutoCAD® learning, students must start learning from the books like “AutoCAD® for dummies 2013” by Bill Fane for the getting the basics. In addition, students should try to learn the skills from expert trainer so that they can go on a right path. Students can surf the net for some information. Some important sites which can give students a good information regarding AutoCAD® are:
These are few links to help students to manage their growth in this field of AutoCAD training.
INDUSTRIES USING AUTOCAD®
Top level companies such as NTPC, NHPC, DMRC, BHEL, BEL, EA sports (top gaming company), Car designing companies like Mercedes, BMW and Honda can hire students with effective AutoCAD® skills and certification to design their product parts.
Many production houses do prefer students for designing the characters. So, students dreaming of securing their place in these elite companies can do a course in AutoCAD®. So the domains are large, the only thing students need to think on is to develop skills in AutoCAD®, to secure a place in these industries.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has a dedicated placement and consultancy wing which focuses on providing placement to students in various companies like Home town, Aryan Technologies. It has a good network with huge number of companies so students are relaxed and satisfied when it comes to placements. CETPA offers six months industrial training and online classes to students that will assist them including foreigner students with employment opportunity.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Ajay||Home Town||2.0 LPA|
|2||Bidya Sagar||Aryan Technologies||1.2 LPA|
|3||Monu Kumar Gupta||GVC Sysyem Pvt Ltd.||1.8 LPA|
|4||Satya Prakash||Contentra technologies||1.2 LPA|
|5||Rahul Aggarwal||Kites Techno World||1.2 LPA|
The placement offered to students is on full-time basis, so students develop valuable experience in their professions. For further information regarding placements, the students can click on the link given Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Oracle course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a AutoCAD® environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best AutoCAD® Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
TAKING THE AUTOCAD TOUR
- Starting AutoCAD
- Drawing Area
- Command Window
- Status Bar
- Starting New Drawing
- Dynamic Input Mode
- Creating And Managing Workspace
GETTING STARTED WITH AUTOCAD
- Coordinate Systems
- Drawing Lines & Circles
- Erasing Object
- Canceling & Undoing A Command
- Inputting Data
- Creating Basic Objects
- Using Object Snaps
- Using Polar Tracking And Polar Snap
- Using Object Snap Tracking
- Working With Units
- Selecting Objects In The Drawing
- Changing An Object’s Position
- Creating New Objects From Existing Objects
- Changing The Angle Of An Object’s Position
- Creating A Mirror Image Of Existing Objects
- Creating Object Patterns
- Changing An Object’s Size
- Drawing Objects
- Working With Polylines
- Creating Splines
- Creating Ellipses
- Using Tables
- Trimming And Extending
- Objects To Defined Boundaries
- Creating Parallel And Offset Geometry
- Joining Objects
- Breaking An Object Into Two Objects
- Applying A Radius Corner To Two Objects
- Creating An Angled Corner Between Two Objects
- Changing Part Of An Object’s Shape
HATCHING & GRADIENTS
- Use Hatching/Gradients
- Create Annotative Hatch/Gradients
- Editing Hatch/Gradients Patterns
- Editing Hatch/Gradients Boundary
- Other Features Of Hatching/Gradients
DRAWING ORGANIZATION AND INQUIRY COMMANDS
- Using Layers
- Changing Object’s Properties
- Matching Object’s Properties
- Using The Properties Palette
- Using Linetypes
- Using Inquiry Commands
AUTOCAD INTERMEDIATE TRAINING COURSE
- Creating And Editing Multilines
- Creating Revision Clouds
MANIPULATING OBJECTS AND DATA
- Selecting Objects With Quick Select
- Purging Objects
- Working With Point Objects
- Dividing And Measuring Objects
- Introduction To Dimensioning
- Basic Dimensioning
- Changing The Workspace For Isometric Drawings
- Rules Of Isometric Drawings
- Working In Isometric Dwarings
- Isometric Projections
- Isometric Axes & Planes
- Setting The Isometric Grid & Snap
AUTOCAD 3D TRAINING COURSE
INTRODUCTION TO 3D
- Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Creating & Managing the Workspace
- Navigating in Working Environment
- Types of 3D Models
- Working In 3D
- 3D Coordinate System
- Modifying Visual Styles of Solid
CREATING 3D DESIGNS
- Inputting Data
- Introduction to Free-Form Designs
- Creating Wireframes & Surface Designs
- Creating 3D-Volumetric Designs
- Working with Pre-defined Solid Primitives
- Manipulating/Modifying 3D Profiles & Models
- Creating Composite models
- Filleting & Chamfering Solid models
- Using Booleans on Solid Models
- Use of Productivity Tools
- Concept of Rendering
- Selecting & attaching Materials
- Creating New Materials
WORKING WITH REUSABLE CONTENT
- Creating Blocks
- Working With Blocks
- Saving A Block For Further Use
- Editing/Modifying Of Saved Block
- Reusing Saved Blocks
DESIGN CENTRE & TOOL-PALLETS
- Introduction To Design Centre & Tool Pallete
- Using Predefined Blocks
- Editing The Predefined Blocks In Design Centre & Tool Pallete
CREATING TEXT & TABLES
- Creating Simple & Multiline Text
- Editing Text
- Changing Text Style
- Inserting Tables
- Modifying Tables
LAYER MANAGEMENT AND BEST PRACTICES
- Working With Layer Filters
- Using The Layer States Manager
- Using Layer Standards
DIMENSIONING AND ANNOTATION
- Introduction To Annotation Scaling
- Controlling Annotation Scale
- Using Multileaders
- Creating Center Marks
- Creating Ordinate Dimensions
- Creating Geometric
- Dimensions And Tolerances
- Working With Dimension
- Substyles And Overrides
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes