Best Solidworks Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Online Solidworks Training in Delhi, Online Solidworks Training Course in Delhi, Online Solidworks Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS SOLIDWORKS?
Solid Works is a 3 Dimensional automated CAD / CAE (computer-aided design / Computer aided engineering) agenda that rush on Microsoft Windows and is existence advanced by DASSAULT SYSTEMES. Solid Works Corp., an ancillary of DASSAULT SYSTEMES. Solid Works is presently serviced through accomplished 1.3 million engineers and creators at more than 130,000 associations globally. Solid Works, DS Solid works Corp. has depleted up a thousand authorizations of Solid Works globally.
HISTORY OF SOLID WORKS
Solid Works Corporation was founded in December 1993 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduate Jon Hirschtick. Hirschtick used $1 million he had made while a member of the MIT Blackjack Team to set up the company. Initially based in Waltham, Massachusetts USA, Hirschtick recruited a team of engineers with the goal of building 3D CAD software that was easy-to-use, affordable, and available on the Windows desktop. Operating later from Concord, Massachusetts, Solid Works released its first product Solid Works 95, in 1995. In 1997 Dassault, best known for its CATIA CAD software, acquired Solid Works for $310 million in stock.
Solid Works was headed by John Mc Eleney from 2001 to July 2007 and Jeff Ray from 2007 to January 2011. The current CEO is Gian Paolo Bassi from Jan 2015. Gian Paolo Bassi replaces Bertrand Sicot, who is promoted Vice President Sales of Dassault Systèmes’ Value Solutions sales channel.
INDUSTRY DEMAND AND CAREER SCOPE IN SOLID WORKS
Every industry faces an exclusive set of objections in today’s increasingly competitive marketplace. SOLIDWORKS offers solutions that can help with the hardest engineering problems.
SOLIDWORKS makes software that enables federal agencies, the Department of Defence (DOD), and contractors to quickly layout strategic defence equipment, arms, vehicles and vessels.
Traverse the gap amid ideas and technology, SOLIDWORKS formulate students for gratifying engineering careers and gives them integral skills that employers appeal.
With the SOLIDWORKS Research License, researchers can access the latest in engineering technology, while covey with other researchers and industrial users around the globe. Professionals equipped with efficient solid works concepts and skills are in huge demand. Therefore learners should try to enhance their career by enrolling themselves for the exciting technology.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN SOLID WORKS
Online Solidworks Training Institute in Noida Solid works is an essential topic which is very alluring and worthy in terms of learning and career. The professionals have advice certain demonstrated methods which can prompt the learning of the technology. If a learner is ardent enough to demonstrate themselves in this technology, the learners may overthrow heights and increase their clarity in technological career.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN SOLID WORKS
CETPA is an ISO 9001:2015 approved company, and is the retail leader in “high end technology” training. With empathetic trainers, learning the certifications becomes trouble-free. Hence it becomes a great prospect for students to bind the training programs for 2/3/ 4/6 weeks in solid works as it will cultivate and make the learner highly skilled.
The company has the know-how of training the learners for over 12 years, so learners should trust on the cognoscenti. Further it has certain added qualities as evaluated to other training company
- Knowledgeable discussions atmosphere among the trainers and learners.
- Reshuffle and updated course content.
- Learner to trainer ratio is uniform hence proper notice is given to every learner.
- Placement reinforcement in top MNCs.
- Professional trainers for giving applied industrial training.
- Specialized in confined classes to allow learners attend the lectures through a collaborative session.
- CETPA furnished Online Training classes to expedite the NRI students with practical learning of technology.
- Today’s associate success is technically empower employees. CETPA help learners to achieve adequate and well-accomplished training programs.
- CETPA brining the current certifications that are in appeal in the industry.
- Brace trainee for academic as well as professional accomplishment.
- Training from qualified and professional trainers.
- Workshop to help trainee get discovered to real-life projects.
- Internship program for Indian as well as overseas learners on diverse technologies.
There is nothing as fruitful as the education and the learning of an individual, so learners should think about association quality training. Hence they can assume of CETPA as they will get the appropriate atmosphere for training and help them in accomplish success.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
These links will help students in getting different views about the language, its improvement and current trend in the markets.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school well known for the placements offered to engineering students in various companies. It has a well established placement and consultancy wing which gives good exposure to students to top companies. Students will get a chance to involve in live project and 100% Job Placement Track records. The certification provided by CETPA helps Indian as well as foreigner students to grab the best opportunity from reputed and MNC companies. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|2||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|3||Ankesh K Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|4||Sangita||EI Softwares||1.2 LPA|
CETPA trains student to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Oracle course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a SolidWorks environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best SolidWorks Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
CURRICULUM OF SOLIDWORKS
INTRODUCTION OF DESIGN CONCEPT AND PROCEDURE
- Detailed Concept Of CAD
- Need & Importance Of CAD
- Overview About Actual Designing In Industries, Fundamentals Of Design And Its Implementation Methods
- All Characteristics Of Solidworks To User Friendly Atmosphere
- Superiority Of Solidworks With Its Use And Demand In Industries
TAKING THE SOLIDWORKS TOUR
- Introduction To Solidworks.
- System Requirements
- Starting Solidworks In Windows
- The Workbench Concept
- Workbenches In Solidworks
- Adjusting The Solidworks Interface
- Creating And Managing Workspace
- Graphic User Interface Of Solidworks
- Menu And Toolbars
- Opening Files
- Creating New Files
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Selecting/Moving Objects With Mouse
- Working With Planes
- Properties Toolbar
- Changing The Properties
- Changing The Interface From 3d Modeling To 2d Sketching And Vice-Versa
- Uses & Description About Feature Manager Design Tree
- Working With Respect To Ucs.
- Setting Up The Document Options
- Getting Started With Sketch
- Creating Centerlines
- Constructing Lines
- Constructing Ellipse
- Constructing a Circle
- Constructing an Arc
- Creating Slots
- Creating Polygon
- Creating a Parabola
- Creating a Spline
- Equation Driven Curve
- Creating Text
- Creating Construction Geometry
- Rapid Sketch
- Sketch Fillet
- Sketch Chamfer
- Offsetting Entities
- Converting Entities
- Extending Entities
- Moving Sketch Entities
- Moving Sketch Entities
- Copying The Sketch Entities
- Rotating Sketch Entities
- Scaling Sketch Entities
- Stretching Sketch Entities
- Modify Sketch
- Close Sketch Of Model
- Sketch Picture
- Area Hatch / Fill
- Sketch Patterns
- Automatic Relations
- Conflicts In Relations
- Dimension Property Manager
- Exiting The Sketch
- 3d Sketching
- Terminologies Used In Part Modeling Environment
- Entering The Part Module
- Choosing The Sketch Plane
- Extruding Boss / Base Features
- Revolving Boss / Base Features
- Creating Sweep Features
- Creating Loft Features
- Creating Cut Features
- Selecting Geometrics In Solid Works
- Reference Planes
- Creating New Planes
- Creating Reference Axes
- Creating Reference Points
- Creating Reference Coordinate Systems
- Editing Reference Geometries
- Creating Curves
- Creating Simple Holes
- Creating Standard Holes Using The Hole Wizard
- Creating Fillets
- Creating Chamfers.
- Creating Shell Features
- Creating Rib Feathers
- Creating Draft Feature
- Creating Pattern
- Types Of Assembly Design Approaches
- Working With Solid Works Assembly Bottom-Up Approach
- Positioning The Components In Assembly
- Assembly Mates
- Standard Mates
- Advanced Mates
- Mechanical Mates
- Smart Mates
- Mate Reference
- Replacing The Assembly Components
- Rotating A Component
- Moving Components
- Detecting Interference
- Assembly Pattern
- Assembly Mirror
- Creating Exploded View
- Physical Simulation
- Top Down Design
- Assembly Performance
- Configuration In Assembly
- Smart Components
- Smart Fasteners
DRAWING VIEWS & DETAILING
- Introduction Of Drawing
- Need & Importance Of Drawing
- Starting The Drawing Workbench
- Defining The Sheet & Sizes
- Adjusting Of Drawing Sheet According To Object/Assembly
- Types Of Projection
- Using Predefined Drawing Styles
- Scaling The Drafted View
- Creating Drawing From Part Or Assembly
- Creating A New Drawing Document
- Generating Standard Views
- Derived Views
- Creating Broken Views
- Working With Assembly Specific View
- Drawing View Properties
- Manipulating Views
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating Model Dimension
- Creating Auto Dimension
- Creating Smart Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Dimension
- Creating Chamfer Dimension
- Converting Files For Transferring
- Converting Into IGES, STEP,PARASOLID Etc.
- Convert Into Jpeg, Mpeg, Tiff, Pdf Files
- Creating Surface Features
- Creating Extrude Features
- Creating Revolved Surface
- Creating Swept Surface
- Creating Lofted Feature
- Boundary Surface
- Creating Planar Surface
- Creating Offset Surface
- Creating A Radiate Surface
- Extending A Surface
- Creating Surface Fill
- Creating Ruled Surfaces
- Trimming Surface
- Creating Mid- Surface
- Replacing Faces
- Deleting Faces
- Un-Trimming Surface
- Creating Knit Surface
- Thickening A Surface
- Move Faces
SHEET METAL MODELING
- Fundamentals Concepts Of Sheet Metal
- Using Sheet Metal Tools
- Creating Base Flange
- Creating Edge Flange
- Creating Miter Flange
- Creating Hem
- Creating Log
- Creating Break Corner/Corner-Trim
- Creating Closed Corners
- Creating Rip
- Creating Sketched Bend
- Creating Unfold/Fold
- Flattening Sheet Metal Bends
- Forming Tools
- Cross Break
- Welded Corner
- Inserting Corner Trim
- Creating Lofted Bends
- Creating Sheet Metal Part By Converting A Solid Body
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes