Best CCNP Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best CCNP Online Training in Delhi, CCNP Online Training Course in Delhi, CCNP Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS CCNP?
CETPA INFOTECH is the best CCNP training institute in Delhi NCR.CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) is an intermediate level certification or professional certification. This certification is designed to learn about the advance skills in computer networking. It particularly deals with installation and support of the medium sized LAN/WAN networks composed of 100-500 nodes. The course in CCNP deals with basically two things
- Switching of Scalable Networks.
CETPA is the best CCNP training in Delhi NCR.It also deals with verification and certification to connection to remote sites in WAN. An additional certificate in CCNA is required to learn CCNP. After getting certified from CCNP students can further advance to CCIE.
HISTORY OF CCNP
The brief history of CCNP can be explained with the help of timeline
- 1998: CCNP introduced with ACRC, CLSC, CMTD and CIT (topics included in this was
- Routing, Switching, WAN, Troubleshooting etc.)
- 2001: Revision was done and new topics such as BSCN, BCMSN, BCRAN, and CIT.
- 2006: Again revision took place in which ISCW (Security, Internet Access) and ONT (WLANs, and QoS) was added and CIT was removed.
- 2010: Revision took place in which ISCW and ONT was removed and Tshoot was added and renaming of others to route and switch was done.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE IN CCNP
CCNP is one of the most respected Intermediate level Certification in the technological world. There are a lot of employment opportunities in this field because of numerous technical glitches in the industry, and the industries require proper and suitable solution of networking immediately. Hence the demand for CCNP professionals is quite large. The need for IT professionals
- Will double by 2018, which means greater employment scope
- Enhanced networking skills in voice, security and wireless will help the professionals fetch greater pay package in top MNCs. Enhanced networking skills in voice, security and wireless will help the professionals fetch greater pay package in top MNCs.
STEPS TO LEARN CCNP
The certification of CCNP is validated for those who have at least one year of networking experience, and those who are ready to advance their skills and should be able to work independently on complex network solutions.
The students/professionals need to pass certain different levels of required exams. It can be described as
- 642-902 route: (Implementation of Cisco IP Routing ).
- 642-813 Switch : (Implementation of Cisco IP Switched Networks)
- 642-832 Tshoot : (Trouble shooting and maintenance of Cisco Networks)
If a student follows certain steps, it would really make learning of CCNP easy. Some of them are
- Should have thorough knowledge of CCNA.
- Concepts of routing, switching and troubleshooting should be well understood.
Regular application of knowledge and practice can help the professional to keep checking the errors and develop solid knowledge base
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN CCNP
CETPA is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, and is the market leader in “high end technology” training. With highly supportive trainers, learning the certifications becomes easy. Hence it becomes a great opportunity for students to join the training programs for 6 weeks in CCNP as it will nurture and make the student highly skilled.
The company has the experience of training the students for over 12 years in this technology, so students should rely on the experts. Further it has certain added advantages as compared to other companies.
- Intellectual discussions environment among the trainers and students.
- Restructured and revised course material.
- Student to trainer ratio is balanced; hence proper attention is given to each student.
- Placement assistance in top MNCs.
- Expert trainers for giving practical industrial training.
There is nothing as rewarding as the education and the knowledge of an individual, so students should think about gathering quality knowledge. So they must think of CETPA as they will get the required environment for learning and help them achieving success.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Some of the links that can prove to be beneficial in learning the CCNA security Certification are mentioned as under
COMPANIES USING CCNA
Advance networking which involves routing, switching and trouble shooting is carried out by a lot of powerful networking companies. Some of them which has prominence in the field are
CCNP is a high technical skilled professional, hence these companies have excellent research and development labs, and superb infrastructure to hone the skills of the employees, Therefore students should strive to get the certification of CCNP to be expert network professional.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has a good network of companies which provides placement opportunities to all skilled and trained students. The students can be confident of placements if they complete proper training from the company. Some of the best companies in which CETPA has provided excellent placements are
- EA Sports
- Truechip Solutions
The company has excellent placement track record in the last 12 years. It ensures to train students to be industry ready. The placement offered to students is on full time basis and across diverse technologies. The placement team is dedicated in providing the best opportunities to the students. For a comprehensive list of placements offered to students, please visit the link given Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a CCNP course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a CCNP environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
MODULE -1 NETWORK PRINCIPLES
- Identify Cisco Express Forwarding concepts
- Adjacency table
- Explain general network challenges
- Out-of-order packets
- Asymmetric routing
- Describe IP operations
- ICMP Unreachable and Redirects
- IPv4 and IPv6 fragmentation
- Explain TCP operations
- IPv4 and IPv6 (P)MTU
- Bandwidth-delay product
- Global synchronization
- Describe UDP operations
- Recognize proposed changes to the network
- Changes to routing protocol parameters
- Migrate parts of the network to IPv6
- Routing protocol migration
MODULE-2 LAYER 2 TECHNOLOGIES
- Configure and verify PPP
- Authentication (PAP, CHAP)
- PPPoE (client side only)
- Explain Frame Relay
MODULE-3 LAYER 3 TECHNOLOGIES
- Identify, configure, and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Address types (Unicast, broadcast, multicast, and VLSM)
- DHCP relay and server
- DHCP protocol operations
IDENTIFY IPV6 ADDRESSING AND SUBNETTING
- ND, RS/RA
- Autoconfigure (SLAAC)
- DHCP relay and server
- DHCP protocol operations
- Configure and verify static routing
- Configure and verify default routing
EVALUATE ROUTING PROTOCOL TYPES
- Distance vector
- Link state
- Path vector
DESCRIBE ADMINISTRATIVE DISTANCE
- Configure and verify VRF lite
- Configure and verify filtering with any protocol
- Configure and verify redistribution Between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Configure and verify manual and auto summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Identify suboptimal routing
- Explain ROUTE maps
- Configure and verify loop prevention mechanisms
- Route tagging and filtering
- Route poisoning
- Configure and verify RIPv2
- Describe RIPng
- Describe EIGRP packet types
- Configure and verify EIGRP neighbor relationship and authentication
- Configure and verify EIGRP stubs
- Configure and verify EIGRP load balancing
- Equal cost
- Unequal cost
- Describe and optimize EIGRP metrics
- Configure and verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Describe OSPF packet types
- Configure and verify OSPF neighbor relationship and authentication
- Configure and verify network types, area types, and router types
- Point-to-point, multipoint, broadcast, nonbroadcast
- LSA types, area type: backbone, normal, transit, stub, NSSA, totally stub
- Internal router, backbone router, ABR, ASBR
- Virtual link
- Configure and verify OSPF path preference
- Configure and verify OSPF operations
- Configure and verify OSPF for IPv6
- Describe, configure, and verify BGP peer relationships and authentication
- Peer group
- Active, passive
- States and timers
- Configure and verify eBGP (IPv4 and IPv6 address families)
- 4-byte AS number
- Private AS
- Explain BGP attributes and best- path selection
MODULE-4 VPN TECHNOLOGIES
- Configure and verify GRE
- Describe DMVPN (single hub)
- Describe Easy Virtual Networking (EVN)
MODULE-5 INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY
- Describe IOS AAA using local database
- Describe device security using IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Local privilege authorization fallback
- Configure and verify device access control
- Lines (VTY, AUX, console)
- Management plane protection
- Password encryption
- Configure and verify router security features
- IPv4 access control lists (standard, extended, time- based)
- IPv6 traffic filter
- Unicast reverse path forwarding
MODULE-6 INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
- Configure and verify device management
- Console and VTY
- Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, SCP
- Configure and verify SNMP
- Configure and verify logging
- Local logging, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs
- Configure and verify Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- NTP master, client, version 3, version 4
- NTP authentication
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP
- DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay
- DHCP options (describe)
- Configure and verify IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Static NAT, dynamic NAT, PAT
- Describe IPv6 NAT
- Describe SLA architecture
- Configure and verify IP SLA
- Configure and verify tracking objects
- Tracking objects
- Tracking different entities (for example, interfaces, IPSLA results)
- Configure and verify Cisco NetFlow
- NetFlow v5, v9
- Local retrieval
- Export (configuration only
MODULE-1 LAYER 2 TECHNOLOGIES
- Configure and verify switch administration
- SDM templates
- Managing MAC address table
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- CDP, LLDP
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Access ports
- VLAN database
- Normal, extended VLAN, voice VLAN
- Configure and verify trunking
- VTPv1, VTPv2, VTPv3, VTP pruning
- Native VLAN
- Manual pruning
- Configure and verify Ether Channels
- LACP, Pag P, manual
- Layer 2, Layer 3
- Load balancing
- EtherChannel misconfiguration guard
- Configure and verify spanning tree
- PVST+, RPVST+, MST
- Switch priority, port priority, path cost, STP timers
- Port Fast, BPDU guard, BPDU filter
- Loop guard and Root guard
- Configure and verify other LAN switching technologies
- Describe chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies
MODULE-2 INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY
- Configure and verify switch security features
- DHCP snooping
- IP Source Guard
- Dynamic ARP inspection
- Port security
- Private VLAN
- Storm control
- Describe device security using Cisco IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Local privilege authorization fallback
MODULE-3 INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
- Configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols
Mode/Schedule of Training:CETPA, The Best CCNP Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24x7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
CCNP Training in Noida
I would strongly recommend everyone who wants to learn CCNP, to join CETPA INFOTECH. They provide live project based CCNP Training. Here all the projects are developed in the same way as in any professional industry. CETPA helped me a lot in enhancing my skill and capability. They are very helpful and cooperative at every stage.
CCNP Training in Noida
I would strongly recommend everyone who wants to learn CCNP, to join CETPA INFOTECH. They provide live project based CCNP Training. Here all the projects are developed in the same way as in any professional industry. CETPA helped me a lot in enhancing my skill and capability. They are very helpful and cooperative at every stage. Thanks CETPA!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes