Best PHP Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Online PHP Training in Delhi, Online PHP Training Course in Delhi, Online PHP Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS PHP?
CETPA is the best Online PHP training institute in Delhi NCR PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is an HTML-embedded scripting language used for web development. In PHP Training, students are taught how to use PHP for creating forums, picture galleries and surveys and are also used for creating password login page and username. Students are also taught to enhance lightweight web pages during PHP Training in Noida. It can be composed with HTML or with other search engines and web frameworks. In order to create dynamic web pages developers use PHP language. PHP language has most of its syntaxes derived from languages such as C, PERL, and Java.
While there are a number of institutes offering PHP training in Delhi NCR, CETPA Infotech has been able to stay at the top position on a consistent basis.It is the best PHP training in Delhi NCR. Our focus on creating a learning environment, combined with our experienced team of professionals and world-class infrastructure has helped us deliver the best to our students and has made us the best PHP training center in Noida.
HISTORY OF PHP TRAINING?
The innovative mind of Rasmus Lerdorf began writing a series of Common Gateway Interface Perl Scripts, which led to the development of PHP around 1994. In order to view the development of PHP, the timeline given below gives us a brief view: 1995 : Lerdorf announced the release of PHP which was formally called as Personal Home Page Tools (PHP Tools). 1997-2006 : There were various releases but no development in the language. 2009 : There was a stable release that involved only Security fixes and included features such as namespace support, late static bindings, jump labels, and native closures. 2012-13 : The developments were “Bugs and Security Fixes”. 2014 : It will include future releases and will include various innovative features. The universality of the language can be credited to the coders that made changes and additions to the software that allowed it to use as script processor. Currently, the current version of PHP is 7.0 and PHP 7.1 is scheduled to release in November 2016.
CAREER SCOPE AND INDUSTRY DEMAND FOR PHP
Job opportunities in PHP are breath-taking, as the companies need to develop dynamic websites for promoting themselves on a larger scale. If a student is planning to build a career in web technology, then joining PHP Training will be highly beneficial in terms of job opportunities and salary package offered. In India, the numbers of PHP developers are growing by leaps and bounds in recent years. After getting PHP Training, students can get the jobs directly as there is huge demand of the PHP professionals. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA’s PHP training course in Roorkee, Lucknow, Noida-NCR, or Dehradun for an exciting experience and acquire the PHP training certification.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN PHP
- PHP is a server side scripting language; therefore knowledge of HTML coding is mandatory to move to the higher levels.
- Besides this Database language (SQL, MYSQL and ORACLE) is an important topic which finds application in storing the data into the web pages. So dealing with database queries is important.
- In addition, a professional needs to develop an innovative mind framework to deal with the complex problems and to design accordingly to the ambitions and demands of the client/company.
- Practicing and constantly rectifying the errors can help a budding professional turn into a pro professional.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN PHP
CETPA has vast experience of providing quality training in “high-end technologies”. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and hence maintains its quality according to international standards. In 4/6 weeks summer training students get trained from expert trainers who have proved their credibility in the industry. CETPA also offers students effective and successful vocational training that develops the skill of trainees in PHP.
Rigorous knowledge and practical exposure in all frameworks of PHP like Joomla, word press, code igniter, Magento and drupal are given to students in a very strategic and comprehensive manner. The training school also has certain significant qualities for engineering students:
- “Practical live projects” ensures “effective learning” and helps to inhibit confidence building of the Indian as well as of NRI students.
- Trainers give individual interest to students regarding their query solving and doubt clearing.
- Updated course content exhibit smart learning and ensures successful completion of the course.
- Provides academic learning atmosphere due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- Enhances job opportunities for students in reputed and top MNCs.
- Also provides short term courses to augment the learning of technology in petite time.
- CETPA offers PHP training and placement opportunity to foreigners from diverse countries like: Nigeria, USA, Canada, Bhutan, Bangladesh and more.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
The best way to polish one’s skill is to surround oneself with informative resources. These resources improve the pace of acquiring skill and knowledge. Below mentioned links can help the students in exploring the possibility of opportunities to learn. Please visit the link for an exciting learning:
INDUSTRIES USING PHP
Since PHP is widely used and most popular scripting language, most of the online companies are hiring PHP professionals to design attractive websites in order to impress the customers. It is used by companies for creating advanced e-commerce, database, and business websites. The best and top PHP development companies are:
- PHP Genie
- Ably Soft
- Fatbit Technologies
These top level companies demand pro professionals to design their ambitious projects online and reward them with superb packages and good career growth.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is the leader PHP training company offering 100% placement support to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements. CETPA also has consultancy to pave the way for students to success. The consultancy has excellent network of companies to help in increasing industry interaction. The students of CETPA get good opportunities to prove themselves in the placements. Some of the reflections of the placement can be observed in the table mentioned below:
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Deepak Kumar Singh||Dhruvsoft Technologies||2.2 LPA|
|2||Md. Mohsin||Contentra Technologies||2.0 LPA|
|3||Shweta Singh||Contentra Technologies||2.0 LPA|
|4||Anita Tiwari||Contentra Technologies||2.0 LPA|
In six months industrial training or internship program CETPA trains student to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please. Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Php course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Php environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job.
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement.
- Demonstrate level of competency.
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best PHP Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
HYPER TEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE (HTML)
- Introduction To HTML
- Structure of HTML
- Attributes & Values
- Tags Image Tag
- Link Tags (Text & Image) Marquee Tag
- List Tag (Ordered & Unordered) Table Tag
- Form Tags
- Audio , Video
- Tags About Iframe
- Embedding of Google Maps , You tube videos
- BlockLevel and Inline Elements
- DIV Tag
HTML5 NEW TAGS
- Header , Footer , Nav
- Section , Article ,
- Aside New Form Elements
STYLE SHEET (CSS)
- Types of style sheet
- About CSS Selectors
- About CSS Properties
- Background Properties
- Box Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- CSS Menu Design
- CSS Animation
BOOTSTRAP (RESPONSIVE DESIGN)
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Grid Classes
- Equal Columns , Unequal Columns
- Layout Creation
PHP LANGUAGE BUILDING BLOCKS
- Comparing PHP with other Web scripting languages or technology
- Installation of PHP
- PHP delimiters
- Variable initialization with PHP
- PHP Data types
- PHP Constants
- PHP Operators
- If else
- If else if else
- Nested If
- Switch Case
- Jump Statements ( Break , Continue , Exit )
- For loop
- While loop
- Do while loop
- Nested Loop
- Numerically Indexed arrays
- Non-Numerically Indexed arrays (Associative Array)
- Multidimensional arrays
MANIPULATION USER INPUT
- Presenting the user with input options via different HTML from elements
- Retrieving form data with $_POST,$_GET and $_ REQUEST arrays
- Preserving Data in Form inputs
- Introducing Functions
- Defining functions
- Using parameters
- Returning values
- Call By Value & Call By reference
- Reusing Codes
- Array , String , Math , Date functions
- Super Global ArrayVariables
- Introduction to functions
- Popup Boxes (Alert ,Confirm ,Prompt) Introduction to functions
- Form Handling DOM Manipulation Pre- defined functions
- Introduction to Objects
- What is property and methods
- String , Math , Navigator , Date , Array , Window Objects Introductions to object based technology
- Class , object , property , inheritance Client Side Validation
- Regular Expression ES 6 Introduction Let and Const Arrow Functions Modules
INTRODUCING WITH THE FILE SYSTEM (FILE HANDLING)
- Saving data for later using file system Opening a file Creating and Writing to a file Creating and Writing to a file
- Closing a file Reading from file Deleting a file
- Using other useful file functions Create a directory
- Remove a directory
FILE UPLOADING & DOWNLOADING
- File uploading Concepts Multiple File Upload
- Downloading file from server using header.
- Session, Cookie , Query String , Hidden Field
- What is Session ?
- Understanding Basic Session Functionality
- Starting a Session
- Registering Session variables Using Session Variables
- Destroying the variables and Session What is a Cookie?
- Setting Cookies with PHP Using Cookies with Sessions
- Deleting Cookies Implementing Query String
- RelationalDatabase Concept and technology Web Database Design
- Web Database Architecture
- Creating a MySQL Database Creating Database Tables Column Data Types
- Implementing Insert/Delete/Update and select Query Aggregate Functions
- Having and Group By Clause Joining Table
- Implementing Primary key, Unique Key, Composite key, foreign key, default constraint etc.
- Joining Table
- Dropping Tables and Databases
- Introduction to Phpmyadmin
- Mysql connectivity Procedural
- Connectivity Object Oriented Connectivity
- PDO (Php Data Object) Connectivity
JQUERY WITH AJAX
- jQuery introduction
- jQuery Selectors , events , DOM , animations jQuery accordions, carousel, tab
- Ajax Implementation CRUD Operation with AJAX
OBJECT ORIENTED PHP
- Object oriented concepts
- Classes, objects and operations
- Class attributes
- Access Modifier
- Constructor & Destructor
- Inheritance Static method Type
- Hinting Object Cloning Abstract class
- Final keyword Inheritance
- Implementing interface Magic methods in PHP
ADVANCE PHP TECHNIQUES
- Implementing Captcha PDF Generation
- Excel or CSV Generation Email with PHP Implementing Pagination SQL Injection
- Web Services with JSON Payment Gateway Integration Error tracking and debugging Exception Handling
DEVELOPING A DYNAMIC WEB APPLICATION CMS INTRODUCTION GETTING STARTED WITH WORDPRESS
- Installation Setup Your Profile
- WordPress Structure
CREATING CONTENT WITH WORDPRESS
- WordPress Posts Vs. Pages Categories Vs. Tags
- Media Manager Create Custom Menus
CUSTOMIZING YOUR WORDPRES SITE
- How to Use Themes Customize theme
- How to use Plugins and Widgets Using WordPress Screen Options Managing WordPress Comments
WORDPRESS SITE MANAGEMENT
- Upgrading WordPress
- Move Web Content with WordPress Import and Export Managing User Roles
- WordPress Security Briefing
- WordPress General Settings WordPress
- Writing Settings WordPress Reading Settings WordPress Discussion Settings WordPress Media Settings
- How to Use WordPress Permalinks
- How to customize a theme
- What is a Child Theme and How to Create and Use it How to create Custom page, category templates
- How to install a plugin How to modify the plugin
- How to develop a simple plugin How to Connect your plugin with database Implementing Woo- Commerce
- CreatingaE-commerceWeb Application. Host Your WordPress Website
- Introduction to CodeIgniter Why Framework
- Introduction to MVC Folder Structure
- Configuration Setting Routing Controllers
- Inroduction Of Controller
- CI_ Controller , Request Parameters ,Actions Controller Methods & Attributes
- Creating Core Controller Class
- Creating Views
- Layouts (Use Image, CSS, Bootstrap, JS) Calling in controller
- Helpers (FormHelper , HTML Helpers) in Views
- Creating Model
- How to Load in contorller
- Calling in Controller
- Apply The Business logic
- Creating Core Model Class
- How to load Helper
- Apply To Controller and Views
- Creating Own Helper
- How to override other Helper
- How to load Library
- Apply to Controller and Model Creating Own Library
- How to override other Libraries
- Introduction How to Configure
- Active Records and Query Builder
- CRUDS operation (Create Insert Update Delete and Search) Form Validation , Session , Pagination , Uploading
- Autoload Configuration Setting
- How to Remove index.php in URL
- Security Features
- Project Implementation in CodeIgniter
- Introduction of Laravel Laravel
- MVC Laravel routing
- Installing Composer and Command line tool
- Blade essentials
- Laravel Route groups and
- filters Working with Database
- Eloquent CRUD
- Laravel Query Builder
- Eloquent relations
- Laravel Migrations
- Laravel Database
- Seeding Forms and
- Validation Setting up
- laravel form Validation a
- form Creating Admin
- Pos Creating a Frontend
- Setting up the Blog
- Securing the admin panel Handling routing Establishing an HTML View
- Creating Tables with Schema Builder
- Enabling Version Control with
- Migrations Querying with eloquent
- ORM Displaying Laravel Code
- Working with Blade
- Templating Defining
- Conditions Integrating form elements
- Setting up Authentication
- Creating a registeration form
- Securing Content
- Authenticating users in Laravel Application
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes