Join Best Etabs Training in Delhi, Etabs Training Course in Delhi, Etabs Training Institute in Noida
ETABS TRAINING COURSE?
CETPA Infotech, a premier Training, development and consultancy company provides Best ETABS Training in Noida. ETABS is a mechanical engineering software outcome that caters to multi-story building analysis and design.It is the best ETBAS training in Delhi NCR. ETABS is a powerful graphical interface & intuitive and coupled with supreme modeling, design, analytical, and procedures, all combined using a mutual database. Even though fast and easy for simple structures, ETABS can also handle the largest and most complex building models, comprising a wide range of nonlinear behaviors, making it the tool of choice for structural engineers in the building industry.
ETABS Training in Noida by CETPA is designed to help the fresher as well as experienced Civil Engineers (Masters/Degree/Diploma) and architect who are engaged in multi-story building analysis and designing and it is also appropriate for those who work for various range of applications related to mathematical model analysis of buildings such as interior design, architectural, landscape architecture etc.It is the best ETABS training institute in Delhi NCR.
WHY CETPA INFOTECH FOR ETABS TRAINING?
There are number of reasons which make CETPA one of the best ETABS Training Institute in Noida. Some of the reasons include-
- 100% Placement Assistance
- You will get International Certification
- Training is provided using blend of both theory and practical.
- Training programs are delivered using real time projects.
- Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
- Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
- Flexible Batch Size and Timings that is you can choose the timings of your batch according to your convenience
- Soft-skill development like communication skills, interview preparation and so on.
- Excellent Placement track record
- Real time exposure
ETABS Software Training Course at CETPA provides theory classes along with placing complete focus on practical sessions so that students get the deep understanding of the concepts. Students in CETPA get trained from skilled and experienced experts who have sound knowledge of the concepts. CETPA provide friendly environment between trainers and students and along with that, individual attention is given to each student.
Our curriculum includes:
- INTRODUCTION TO ETABS
- STRUCTURAL MODELING
- OTHER USEFUL FUNCTION TO COMPLETE THE GEOMETRY
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- DESIGN OF ELEVATED WATER TANKS
- LOADING PARTICULARS
- POST PROCESSING
- R. C. DESIGN
- STEEL DESIGN
- SHEAR WALL DESIGN
- SEISMIC ANALYSIS
CETPA not only give technical training to students but also make them dynamic, disciplined, and responsible for the professional world. CETPA frequently conducts personality development classes to prepare students for the interview.
Enroll for ETABS Training Center in Noida and pave way for your success!
What are the benefits of doing a Etabs course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Etabs environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
Module-1 INTRODUCTION TO ETABS
- Introduction of ETABS
- Starting ETABS
- Creating New file
- Opening Existing File
- Closing a file
- Saving & Saving As
- Module Review
- Salient Features
- Hardware Requirements
- ETABS Screen Information
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Design
- Types of Structures
- Idealization of structures
- Various Unit Systems
- Coordinate Systems
- Global Coordinate System
- Local Coordinate System
- ETABS Commands and Input Instructions
Module-2 COMMAND FORMATS
- Free Formatting Input
- Commenting Input
- Meaning of Underlining in the Manual
- Problem Initiation and Title
Module-3 STRUCTURAL MODELING
- What are Nodes & Beams?
- How things are done in the Input File
- Geometry Creation Methods
- Using Structure Wizard
- Things you can do in Structure Wizard
- Drafting the Geometry using a Snap / Grid
- Using Selecting While viewing 3D Geometry
MODULE- 4 JOINT COORDINATE SPECIFICATION
- Graphical User Interface
MODULE-5 MEMBER INCIDENCE SPECIFICATION
- Graphical User Interface
MODULE-6 OTHER USEFUL FUNCTION TO COMPLETE THE GEOMETRY
- Create the Basic Grid System
- Grid Dimensions – PLAN (How to draw a Grid Plan)
- Define a Grid System
- Story Dimensions – Define Story Data
- Different types of Views
- 3D Rendering View
- Draw Beams, Columns, Slabs & walls Commands
- Selection methods for Beams, Columns, Slabs & Walls
- Member Properties –Beta angle for Columns Orientation
- Cut Section
- Undo / Redo
Module-7 PROPERTY DETAILS
- Material Specification
- Material Constants
- Constant Specifications
MODULE-8 MEMBER PROPERTY SPECIFICATIONS
- Prismatic Property Specifications
- Tapered Member Specifications
- Specifying Properties from Steel Table
- User Table Specifications
- Inactive / Delete Specifications
- Listing of Members / Joints by Specifications of Groups
- Member Offset
- Member Release Specifications
- Member Truss Specifications
- Member Tension / Member Compression Specifications
MODULE-10 GLOBAL SUPPORT SPECIFICATIONS
- Fixed / Pinned / Fixed but Release / Spring Supports
- Inclined Supports
MODULE-11 DESIGN OF ELEVATED WATER TANKS
- Modelling of Intz tank, circular tank, rectangular tank
- Hydro Static loading in these tanks Analysis and Design of these tanks
- Curved Member Specifications
MODULE-12 LOADING PARTICULARS
- Loading Specifications
- Self-weight Loading Specifications
- Member Load Specifications
- Area Load / Floor Load
MODULE- 13 SPECIFICATIONS
- Area Load
- Floor Load
- Load Combination Specifications
- Shell Uniform Load Sets
- Analysis Specifications
MODULE-15 PRINT SPECIFICATIONS
- Pre- Analysis Print Commands
- Post Analysis Print Commands
- Load List Specifications
MODULE-16 REPORT GENERATION
- Output File
MODULE-17 WIND LOAD ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Wind load analysis Calculation of wind forces in High rise building
- Analysis and Design of building for Wind loading
- Detailing Process
- Edit Views
- Create and Manage Drawing Sheets
MODULE-19 POST PROCESSING
MODULE-20 FIRST STEPS
- Node Displacement
- Node Reactions
- Beam forces
- Beam Stresses
- Beam Graphs
- Plate Contour
- Plate Results Along line
MODULE-21 STAIR CASE DESIGN
- Modelling of Dogged legged and circular stairs.
- Analysis and Design of these stairs
MODULE-22 SHEAR WALL DESIGN
- Different methods to Design Shear Wall
- Concrete Design Command
- Concrete Design Terminator
- Import & Export Modules
- Import CAD file in ETABS Software
- Import STAAD file in ETABS Software
- How to work on Import Files
MODULE-23 STEEL DESIGN
- Analysis& Design of 2D/3D Truss
- Steel Design As per IS 800
- Steel joist Design
- Steel connection Design
- Allowable Stresses
- Axial Stresses
- Bending Stresses
- Shear Stress
- Combined Stress
- Parameter Specifications
- Code Checking Specifications
- Member Selection Specifications
- Tabulated Results of Steel Design
MODULE-24 SEISMIC ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Design of Earthquake Resistant Building
- Earthquake loading in high rise buildings
- Implementation of various load combinations of Earthquake
- Analysis using IS 1893-200/2016
- Analysis and Design of building considering Earthquake loading
Mode/Schedule of Training:CETPA, The Best Etabs Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24x7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
Best ETABS Training in Noida
If you want to make your career then i would suggest you to choose Cetpa only.
When i have completed my graduation i was confused to choosing a better platform and training institute to start this course then i got few update from my senior to take an admission in cetpa and i followed them.Today i i am really very thankful to my senior and trainer as well.
Best ETABS Training in Noida
If you want to make your career then i would suggest you to choose Cetpa only. When i have completed my graduation i was confused to choosing a better platform and training institute to start this course then i got few update from my senior to take an admission in cetpa and i followed them.Today i i am really very thankful to my senior and trainer as well.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes