Best Oracle Data Guard Training institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Oracle Data Guard Online Training in Delhi, Oracle Data Guard Online Training Course in Delhi, Oracle Data Guard Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS ORACLE DATA GURAD?
Oracle Data Guard is an extension to ORACLE RDBMS that ensures disaster recovery for enterprise data, high availability and data protection. The Data Guard supports both logical standby & physical standby sites. The Data Guard provides a comprehensive set of services that create, maintain, monitor and manage one or more standby databases to enable production Oracle databases to survive disasters and data corruptions. For providing a high level of data protection and data availability, Data Guard can be used with traditional backup, restoration, and cluster techniques.
CETPA INFOTECH is the exclusive training partner of Oracle. cetpa provides placement opportunities to its students that’s why it is known as one of the best Oracle data guard training institutes in Delhi NCR. Hence it provides training in association with Oracle, the course structure of the training is structured according to the Oracle standards. It is the best oracle data guard training in Delhi NCR.
INDUSTRY SCOPE AND CAREER DEMANDS
Oracle Data Guard Training holds a promising future for the individuals. The career scope of this technology is diverse, offering various good profiles such as that of Data Analyst, Security Based Developer, Security Manager, and Security Administrator. The Industry scope and applications of the Oracle Data Guard range from Industries related to maintenance of data to Industry providing data security to applications. Its applications can also be found in companies with newly manufactured databases.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN ORACLE DATAGUARD
CETPA is full-fledged leader in specialized technology training. It has expertise in Oracle Data Guard training with the backup of eminent experts. It gives emphasis on Client Side functionality and server (listener) side functionality. It also trains students on Backup, recovery and security administration as well as operating system administration (Linux and Solaris).
Moreover, CETPA with its industry Oriented Infrastructure and Modern facilities, facilitate an effective learning environment. Students get access to specialized query sessions to clear their doubts and acquire in depth knowledge on the technology. CETPA believes in quality training. Hence, CETPA is the best option for Oracle Data Guard training for Indians as well as NRI students from diverse countries to get training up to the standards of international level.
STEPS TO LEARN THE ORACLE DATA GUARD
Students should have previous knowledge on the topics as mentioned under.
- Network administration
- SQL commands
- Data Dictionary
- GUI Interface of Enterprise Edition (Data Control)
TUTORIAL AND LEARNING RESOURCES
The learning resources or few links that will yield students with basic understanding of the concept before joining any Oracle Data Guard Training are:
What are the benefits of doing a Oracle course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Oracle Data Guard environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Oracle Data Guard Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE DATA GUARD
- Data Guard Configurations
- Primary Database
- Standby Databases
- Configuration Example
- Data Guard Services
- Log Transport Services
- Log Apply Services
- Role Management Services
- Data Guard Broker
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Using the Data Guard CommandLine Interface
- Data Guard Protection Modes
- Data Guard and Complementary Technologies
- Summary of Data Guard Benefits
GETTING STARTED WITH DATA GUARD
- Standby Database Types
- Physical Standby Databases
- Logical Standby Databases
- User Interfaces for Administering Data Guard
- Configurations Data Guard Operational Prerequisites
- Hardware and Operating System Requirements
- Oracle Software Requirements
- Standby Database Directory Structure Considerations
- Online Redo Logs, Archived Redo Logs, and Standby Redo Logs
- Online Redo Logs and Archived Redo Logs
- Standby Redo Logs
CREATING A PHYSICAL STANDBY DATABASE
- Preparing the Primary Database for Standby Database Creation
- Enable Forced Logging Create a Password File
- Setting Primary Database Initialization
- Parameters Enable Archiving Creating a Physical Standby Database
- Create a Backup Copy of the Primary Database Datafiles
- Create a Control File for the Standby Database
- Prepare an Initialization Parameter File for the Standby Database
- Copy Files from the Primary System to the Standby System
- Set Up the Environment to Support the Standby
- Database Start the Physical Standby Database
- Verify the Physical Standby
- Database Is Performing Properly Further Preparations
LOG TRANSPORT SERVICES
- Introduction to Log Transport Services
- Where to Send Redo Data Destination
- Configuring Destinations with the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_n
- Parameter Setting Up Flash Recovery
- Areas As Destinations
- How to Send Redo Data
- Using Archiver Processes (ARCn) to Archive Redo Data
- Using the Log Writer Process (LGWR) to Archive Redo Data
- Providing for Secure Redo Data Transmission
- When Redo Data Should Be Sent
- Specifying RoleBased Destinations with the VALID_FOR Attribute
- Specify Unique Names for Primary and Standby Databases What to Do If Errors Occur
- Setting Up a Data Protection Mode
- Choosing a Data Protection Mode
- Configuring Standby Redo Log Files
- Setting the Data Protection Mode of a Data Guard
- Configuration Managing Log Files
- Specifying Alternate Directory Locations for Archived Redo Log Files
- Reusing Online Redo Log Files
- Managing Standby Redo Log Files
- Planning for Growth and Reuse of the Control Files
- Sharing a Log File Destination Among Multiple Standby Databases
- Managing Archive Gaps
- When Is an Archive Gap Discovered?
- How Is a Gap Resolved?
- Using the Fetch Archive Log (FAL) Process to Resolve Archive
- Gaps Manually Determining and Resolving Archive Gaps
- Monitoring Log File Archival Information
- Monitoring the Performance of Log Transport Services
LOG APPLY SERVICES
- Introduction to Log Apply Services
- Log Apply Services Configuration Options
- Using RealTime Apply to ApplyRedo Data Immediately
- Specifying a Time Delay for the Application of Archived Redo Log
- Files Applying Redo Data to Physical Standby Databases
- Starting Redo Apply Starting
- RealTime Apply Stopping Log
- Apply Services
- Monitoring Log Apply Services on Physical Standby
- Databases Applying Redo Data to Logical Standby Databases
- Starting SQL Apply
- Starting Realtime Apply
- Stopping Log Apply Services on a Logical Standby Database
- Monitoring Log Apply Services for Logical Standby Databases
- Tuning the Log Apply Rate for
- Introduction to Role Transitions
- Which Role Transition to Use Switchovers
- Role Transitions Involving Physical Standby Databases
- Switchovers Involving a Physical Standby Database
- Failovers Involving a Physical Standby Database
- Role Transitions Involving Logical Standby
- Databases Switchovers Involving a Logical Standby
- Database Failovers Involving a Logical Standby
- Database Managing a Physical Standby Database
- Starting Up and Shutting Down a Physical Standby
- Database Starting Up a Physical Standby Database
- Shutting Down a Physical Standby Database
- Using a Standby Database That Is Open for ReadOnly Access
- Assessing Whether or Not to Open a Standby Database for ReadOnly
- Access Opening a Physical Standby Database for ReadOnly Access
- Sorting Considerations for Standby Databases Open for ReadOnly Access
- Managing Primary Database Events That Affect the Standby Database
- Adding a Datafile or Creating a Tablespace
- Dropping a Tablespace in the Primary Database
- Using Transportable Tablespaces with a Physical Standby Database
- Renaming a Datafile in the Primary Database
- Adding or Dropping Online Redo Log Files
- Altering the Primary Database Control File
- NOLOGGING or Unrecoverable Operations
- Using RMAN to Back Up and Restore Files on a Physical Standby Database
- Backup Procedure
- Effect of Switchovers, Failovers, and Control File Creation on
- Backups Additional Backup Situations
- Deletion Policy for Archived Redo Log Files In Flash Recovery Areas
- Recovering Through the OPEN RESETLOGS Statement
- Monitoring the Primary and Standby Databases
- Alert Log
- Dynamic Performance Views (Fixed Views)
- Monitoring Recovery Progress
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes