Best ITIL Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Cloud Computing Training in Noida, Cloud Computing Online Training Course in Delhi, Cloud Computing Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS CLOUD COMPUTING?
Cloud Computing is a model of network computing where a program or application runs on connected servers rather than on a local computing device such as PCs, tablets or smart phones. In simple terms it is about storing and accessing data and programs on the internet rather than on personal hard drive. CETPA Infotech is the best cloud computing Training in Delhi NCR.
There are certain benefits of cloud computing. Some of them are:
- It reduces expenditure on technology infrastructure.
- It helps in achieving economies of scale.
- It helps in monitoring projects more effectively.
- Less personnel training is needed.
- It improves accessibility.
- It also helps in reducing costs.
- It improves flexibility as well.
CETPA, being official training partner of Microsoft, also provides globally certified training on Microsoft Azure, which is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform.It is the best cloud computing training institute in Delhi NCR . Microsoft Azure provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking.
HISTORY OF CLOUD COMPUTING
History of Cloud Computing can be briefly explained with the help of following timeline:
- 1982: The first Ethernet adapter was released for the IBM PC. It introduced fast and inexpensive connections that enabled cloud computing.
- 1997: The term “cloud computing” was coined by the University of Texas in a “light talk of computer paradigm”.
- 2000: Government agencies developed computer grids which was an open source networking technology that helped users to share resources in a manner which was not subject to central control.
- 2006: Amazon launched Elastic Compute Cloud.
- 2007: Dropbox Inc founded by an MIT student made cloud storage a commodity.
- 2008: Secure, managed, and federally compliant cloud infrastructure was announced by Apptis Inc and Servervault Corp.
- 2010: The “Cloud first” mandate was issued by OMB.
- 2013: CIA linked $600 million deal with Amazon web services to build a private cloud.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE IN CLOUD COMPUTING
The cloud computing has completely revolutionized the way the IT companies use their IT resources in the past decade. Cloud Computing offers a lot of opportunities and potential when it comes to innovation in IT sector. The key to maximize these opportunities lies in fuelling the level of demand in the cloud computing industry and maximizing the potential of IT sector. Students having expertise in Cloud Computing Training are in huge demand in the IT sector. The IT sector promises attractive salary packages and perks to the skilled professionals. Therefore students should try to enhance their IT career by enrolling themselves for the Cloud computing Training.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN CLOUD COMPUTING
Cloud Computing is an important topic which is very interesting and worthy in terms of knowledge and career. The experts have suggested certain proved methods/steps which can support the process of Cloud Computing Training:
- Individuals trained in any programming language can think of exploring the cloud computing domain, as it is highly flexible technology.
- Professionals from networking field can also join the cloud computing course.
- An individual not trained in any programming language can also join the course.
- But the programming, networking and hardware basics should be clear, which will trigger the learning phenomenon.
If a student is passionate enough to prove themselves in this technology, the student may conquer heights and increase their visibility in technological career.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN CLOUD COMPUTING:
CETPA is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, and is the market leader in “high end technology” training. With highly supportive trainers, learning the certifications becomes easy. Hence it becomes a great opportunity for students to join the Cloud Computing Training for 4/6 weeks as it will nurture and make the student highly skilled. The company focuses on 3 important domains in Cloud Computing Training which are:
- Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The company has the experience of guiding the students for over 12 years in Cloud Computing Training, so students should rely on the experts. Further it has certain added advantages as compared to other training companies:
- Intellectual discussions environment among the trainers and students.
- Restructured and updated course material.
- Student to trainer ratio is balanced; hence proper attention is given to each student.
- Placement assistance in top MNCs.
- Expert trainers for giving practical industrial training.
There is nothing as rewarding as the education and the knowledge of an individual, so students should think about gathering quality knowledge. Hence they can think of CETPA as they will get the required environment for learning which will help them in achieving success.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Students should constantly strive for learning, and they must constantly improve their skills. The links mentioned below are informative with regard to Cloud Computing Training and exploring the links will give a good idea about the field.
COMPANIES USING CLOUD COMPUTING
If students join the Cloud Computing Training from reputed institute, it will help them in opening the door of bubbling opportunities in companies like:
- Cisco Systems
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has a well established placement consultancy firm which has proven track record of superb placements in top notch companies like
- Sony India
- Tech savvy
- EA Sports (to name a few…).
Students find themselves blessed to get placed with good package with the help of the company’s network. Further in CETPA, students are given specialized technical and behavioral skills which become an asset for the MNCs. The company gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally. In addition it gives students the exposure required for a global career. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
CETPA offers four training programs under Cloud Computing domain, which are as follows:
Today, more than a million clients are adopting Amazon Web Services (AWS) in an effort to perform quicker, more scalable applications at cheaper IT costs. AWS is an evolving cloud computing application from Amazon. There is a high demand for professionals with intensive knowledge on the platform and Amazon’s cloud computing services in IT today. CETPA offers AWS Training in Noida, offering students the skills to deploy, design and operate enterprise level infrastructure and applications in the cloud. Whether you’re new in this domain or have prior experience, getting certified in AWS will help you succeed further in your IT career.
MICROSOFT AZURE TRAINING
Join hands-on Azure training in Noida by CETPA to learn the fastest-growing public cloud platform and open the doorway to new career opportunities. Master the concepts of cloud computing or how to learn the Azure Stack. With live project training from CETPA, you spontaneously obtain the marketable cloud skills that companies are urgently seeking out.
GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one of the best public cloud providers these days. It has proven itself a strong competitor in the cloud domain with its strong analytics and machine learning abilities. And numerous cloud-native businesses are selecting Cloud Platform over Azure and AWS. If you want to master Google Cloud or prove your worth in the lucrative cloud industry, now is the time to join CETPA
Join Salesforce Training at CETPA & boost your business with the help of cloud computing technology. Our Salesforce training includes all the concepts like Cloud computing Fundamentals, SFDC, App builder, etc. Training on Salesforce Cloud concepts makes you deal with customization in the CRM platform, Application Configuration in SFDC. With the support of this training, you obtain Salesforce certification.
What are the benefits of doing a Plc And Scada course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Cloud Computing environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Cloud Computing Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
FUNDAMENTAL CLOUD COMPUTING
- Fundamental Cloud Computing Terminology and Concepts
- Basics of Virtualization
- Specific Characteristics that Define a Cloud
- Understanding Elasticity, Scalability, On-Demand and Measured Usage
- Benefits, Challenges and Risks of Contemporary Cloud Computing Platforms and Cloud Services
- Cloud Resource Administrator and Cloud Service Owner Roles
- Cloud Service and Cloud Service Consumer Roles
- Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Delivery Models
- Combining Cloud Delivery Models
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Community Cloud Deployment Models
- Business Cost Metrics and Formulas for Comparing and Calculating Cloud and OnPremise Solution Costs
INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD STORAGE SERVICE
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Google Drive
- Advantages of Virtualization
- Virtualization for Enterprise
- Concept of Hypervisor
BUILDING A CLOUD SERVER
- Client-server architecture
- Esxi server implementation
- Vsphere client specification
CLOUD DEPLOYING ENVIRONMENTS
- Private Cloud
- Pros & Cons
- Installing a Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Pros & Cons
- Installing a Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Pros & Cons
- Community Cloud
- Distributed Cloud
- Cloud Management strategies
BUILDING A PRIVATE CLOUD USING LAMP & EYEOS
- Introduction to LAMP
- Eyeos structure model
- Deployment Model
YOUR ORGANIZATION AND CLOUD COMPUTING
- When You Can Use Cloud Computing
- Security Concerns
- Regulatory Issues
CLOUD COMPUTING WITH THE TITANS
CLOUD COMPUTING AT WORK
- Software as a service
- Software plus services
- Developing Applications
- Local Clouds & Thin Clients
CLOUD COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY
- Hardware & Infrastructure
- Accessing the cloud
- Web Applications
- Web API’s
- Web Browsers
- Cloud Storage
ACCESSING THE CLOUD
- Web Application Framework.
- Web Hosting Service
- Proprietary Methods
- Web Applications
- Your Choices
- Sample Applications
- Web APIs
- What Are APIs?
- How APIs Work
- API Creators
PLATFORM AS A SERVICE
- Understanding PaaS
- Benefits of Consuming PaaS
- Considerations for Embracing PaaS
- How PaaS Affects IT
- Becoming a PaaS Provider
EXPLORING THE TECHNICAL FOUNDATION FOR PAAS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor-Specific platforms.
- Live implantation with Salesforce.
INTRODUCTION TO SALESFORCE.COM CRM AND FORCE.COM PLATFORM
- Essentials of Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com Platforms
- Salesforce.com CRM Navigation & Functionality
- Data Models
- Architecture of Salesforce.com CRM
DEVELOPING OWN APPLICATION
- Creating a New App
- Creating Fields
- Managing Record
CREATE CUSTOM OBJECT AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Create custom objects
- Relate the Objects
- Create Tabs.
- Assign tabs with objects
- Create a relation Record
USING FORMULAS AND VALIDATION RULES
- Create a formula
- Calculating line item
- Play with a Roll-Up Summary Field
- Play with Validation Rule
- Test the Validation Rule
AUTOMATING PROCESSES USING WORKFLOW
- Create Workflow
- Manage Approvals
- Define Workflow Rules
- Test the Workflow Rules
CREATING AN APPROVAL PROCESS
- Email Template
- Create New Approval Process
- Create a Custom Profile
- Create or manage a User
- Test the Approval Process
CREATING REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS
- Create a Tabular Report
- Create a Matrix Report
- Create a Dashboard
- Create a Summary Report
ADDING PROGRAMMATIC LOGIC WITH APEX
- Create an Apex Trigger Definition
- Define a List variable
- Iterate through the List and fields
- Test the Trigger
ADDING TESTS TO YOUR APP
- Create Apex Test Classes
- Test Methods to the class
- Write Code to Execute
- Execute the Test
BUILDING CUSTOM USER INTERFACE USING VISUAL FORCE
- Create a Visual force Page
- Add a Style sheet Static Resource
- Add a Controller to the Page
- Display the information on Visual force Page
- Add Inline Editing Support
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
- Understanding SaaS
- Benefits of Consuming SaaS
- Considerations for Embracing SaaS
- The Service-Centric IT
- How SaaS Affects IT
INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE
- Understanding IaaS
- Benefits of Consuming IaaS
- Considerations for Embracing IaaS
- How IaaS Affects IT Architecture
- Becoming a IaaS Provider
DEPLOYING INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS)
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic, Elastic IP and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
- Accessing Amazon AWS management console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Security Major
INTRODUCTION TO AWS
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
- AWS Storage
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket
- and manage associated objects
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Use Amazon EBS with Amazon EC2
MANAGED SERVICES & DATABASE
- Describe Amazon Dynamo DB
- Understand key aspects of Amazon RDS
- Deployment and Management
- Describe Amazon Cloud Watch metrics and alarms
- Describe Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Controlling account security
- Configuring access credentials
- Managing users with Identity Access Management (IAM)
LEVERAGING THE VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC)
- Provisioning isolated AWS resources
- Bridging Ec2 instances to your internal network with a VPN
- Launching Ec2 instances on dedicated hardware
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes