Best Oracle Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Oracle Online Training in Delhi, Oracle Online Training Course in Delhi, Oracle Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS ORACLE?
CETPA INFOTECH is the best oracle data base training institute in Delhi NCR. ORACLE or ORACLE DATABASE is Object Relational Database Management System created and marketed by Oracle Corporation. Oracle is fully reliable and scalable Relational Database Architecture, which is used to manage local and wide area network and is used by top global enterprises. It is one of the most trusted Relational Database engines used worldwide. The main benefits of Oracle training in noida are:
- It provides the Centralized Management System.
- It provides Standardization and Consistency so that it becomes easy for technician to solve the problem.
- It provides reliability and security in the storage of data.
- It facilitates Better Data Design and Mining.
- It simplifies Data Administration.
CETPA is the certified training partner of Oracle and provides internationally accepted and recognized training in association with Oracle.It is the best Oracle training in Delhi NCR. The course content of Oracle Training is modified to match the criteria of Oracle University.
HISTORY OF ORACLE
It was the genius Larry Ellison and his two friends that gave birth to the Software Development Laboratories (SDL) which developed the original version of Oracle software in 1977. The timeline of the Oracle Corporation will give the brief scenario of its development:
- 1977 : Larry Ellison and his two friends founded SDL labs.
- 1978-1985 : Oracle Version 1-5 with features which supported Client server and Read consistency was launched.
- 2000 : Oracle e-business suite 11i pioneers were launched.
- 2006 : Oracle announces Unbreakable Linux and acquires i-flex.
- 2011 : Oracle Corporation acquires web content management system and also acquires Endeca technologies.
- 2013 : Oracle Corporation releases Oracle Database for Linux, Solaris and windows.
CAREER SCOPE AND INDUSTRY DEMAND OF ORACLE
In the modern Technological world the concept of data management is well versed with industries. Almost all industries require Data Base management system to keep secure record of all the necessary information required to run a company which explains the need of Oracle training.Therefore the profile of SQL data Analyst or SQL research analyst is in great demand for individuals having good knack of dealing with numbers and proficiency in Oracle training. So, Individuals going for Oracle trainingwill have more rewarding and stable career waiting for them. The top notch companies like IBM (DB2), Microsoft (SQL), and Oracle Corporation (Oracle) give opportunity to students opting for Oracle training. There will be a huge requirement of more than 1 million individuals having expertise in these skills by 2016. Hence Oracle training offers a promising career.
STEPS REQUIRED TO LEARN ORACLE
Oracle trainingis one of the most interesting training to study. In order to master Oracle training, students mustlearn the software; a fresher must start learning the Development track which consists of working with SQL language and PL/SQL language. After gaining some idea and exposure the experienced professionals shift to database Management in Oracle training in which the architecture of data, security of the data, data storage, and data recovery, exporting and importing of data takes place. It is carried out by Data based Administrator. Further some soft skills are required as well in Oracle training. Some of them can be:
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Passion to succeed.
- Love for technology and computer programming is required to master Oracle training.
- Team Coordination.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN ORACLE
When it comes to “Oracle training”, CETPA is a very good and best option to get training from, as it has the required infrastructure in multiple locations of India: Noida (Delhi-NCR), Roorkee, , Dehradun and Lucknow. It is a brand name in “High end technologies” training and has the experience of mentoring students inOracle trainingfor more than 12 years. CETPA is trainingcompany offering 4/6 weeks Oracle trainingas well as vocational Oracle training to help the students with basic and advanced learning of the technology. It has excellent labs which can give feel of “live project training”. It has also organised special short term Oracle trainingto aid NRI students as well as working employers with complete knowledge of Oracle and that also in petite time. Further it has certain attributes differentiating CETPA from the rest. They are:
- Gives proper focus on Development track and Database Management in Oracle training.
- Trainers give proper insights about the architecture, security data, back up recovery of the data in Oracle training.
- Superb restructured course content of Oracle trainingmatching the dynamics of technological world.
- Interactive sessions with the “Software gurus” enhance the thinking capability of the students as a part of Oracle training.
- We offer very good Oracle trainingto the international students. Separate classes are also offered to foreigner students.
The certifications and quality of training provided in CETPA helps individual in not only getting good pay package but they also inhibit the sense of leadership and ethics which develops the individual into a complete professional. The certifications and quality of training provided in CETPA’s Oracle training helps individual in not only getting good pay package but they also inhibit the sense of leadership and ethics which develops the individual into a complete professional.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
The ORACLE DB software is used in both IT as well as non IT companies. This software is used for storage of secure data of the entire organization. The use of this software is prevalent in various telecom companies such as:
- Uninor and more
Banking sector has also made extensive use of Oracle’s Data Base in various domains of storing and accounts keeping. The names such as ICICI bank, AXIS bank has an extensive application of database systems. Hence, students seeking opportunities to join these companies must have expertise in Oracle training.
INDUSTRIES USING ORACLE
Banking sector has also made extensive use of Oracle’s Data Base in various domains of storing and accounts keeping. The names such as ICICI bank, AXIS bank has an extensive application of database systems.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has a good network of companies which provides placement opportunities to all skilled and At CETPA InfoTech Pvt. Ltd., we are a result-oriented company that believes our success is directly related to the success of our student’s outstanding performance and professional accomplishments. We offer our trainee a challenging, dynamic and diverse learning environment that promotes and encourages professional achievement.
Our skilled engineering students performed in all interviews and they deliver what the companies are looking for and attain their career start easily. Six Months industrial training and internship program offered benefit the engineering students with massive placement opportunities and we are working to keep that exclusively as possible. So, be a member of our Training Family and get a job easily. Some of the reflections of the placement can be observed in the table mentioned below:
CETPA trains students to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here
What are the benefits of doing a Oracle course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Oracle environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Oracle Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
WORKING WITH SQL
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECTStatement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Use ampersand substitution to restrict and sort output at runtime
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe various types of conversion functions that are available in SQL
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Apply conditional expressions in a SELECT statement
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Identify the available group functions
- Describe the use of group functions
- Group data by using the GROUP BY clause
- Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table using equijoins and nonequijoins
- Join a table to itself by using a self-join
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Generate a Cartesian product of all rows from two or more tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define subqueries
- Describe the types of problems that the subqueries can solve
- List the types of subqueries Write single-row and multiple-row subqueries
- Using the Set Operators
- Describe set operators
- Use a set operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
- Manipulating Data
- Describe each data manipulation language (DML) statement
- Control transactions
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types that are available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Explain how constraints are created at the time of table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Create simple and complex views
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
ORACLE DATABASE 11G: PL/SQL FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Explain the need for PL/SQL
- Explain the benefits of PL/SQL
- Identify the different types of PL/SQL blocks
- Output messages in PL/SQL
- Declaring PL/SQL Variables
- List the uses of variables, declare and initialize variables, use bind variables
- List and describe various data types using the %TYPE attribute
- Writing Executable Statements
- Use built-in SQL functions in PL/SQL and sequences in PL/SQL expressions
- Write nested blocks and qualify variables with labels
- Create PL/SQL executable blocks using DML and transaction control statements
- Make use of the INTO clause to hold the values returned by a SQL statement
- Writing Control Structures
- Identify the uses and types of control structures (IF, CASE statements and expressions)
- Construct and identify loop statements
- Working with Composite Data Types
- Create user-defined PL/SQL records
- Create a record with the %ROWTYPE attribute
- Using Explicit Cursors
- Distinguish between usage of implicit and explicit cursors
- Handling Exceptions
- Define PL/SQL exceptions
- Recognize unhandled exceptions
- Handle different types of exceptions (predefined exceptions, non-predefined exceptions and user-defined exceptions)
- Creating Procedures
- Create a simple procedure and invoke it from an anonymous block
- Work with procedures
- Handle exceptions in procedures, remove a procedure, and display a procedure’s information
- Creating Functions
- Differentiate between a procedure and a function
- Describe the uses of functions
- Work with functions (create, invoke and remove functions)
- Creating Packages
- Identify the benefits and the components of packages
- Work with packages (create package specification and body, invoke package subprograms, remove a package and display package information)
- Creating Triggers
- Describe different types of triggers and their uses
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes