Online Best Java Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Online Mern Stack Training in Delhi, Online Mern Stack Training Course in Delhi, Online Mern Stack Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS MERN STACK?
MERN Stack (Mongo DB, ExpressJs, Reactjs and Nodejs) is a very popular programming technology used for developing web apps as well as mobile Apps. Since this technology is user- friendly, interactive, and swift, it has become well accepted in a short period of time. MERN Stack Training in Noida is a career-oriented and high-paying job-oriented course which can be done by anyone who wants to build a solid career in IT sector.
MERN stack is many times faster than the traditional programming languages like PHP, ASP.NET, etc. Moreover, it can manage millions of users simultaneously without crashing the server. MERN Stack Course in Noida is designed by experts have industrial experience. The MERN stack course is based on real-life, practical project-based training. During the MERN Stack Classes in Noida, you get the opportunity to work on a live project which will give you comprehensive knowledge of the domain as well as you will get confidence after doing all the projects.
Online MERN Stack Certification Training in Noida is a practical and industry-oriented training where you will get hands-on experience after doing live projects. In this in-depth training, you will master how to make data-driven applications, as well as secure, test, and deploy the code.
WHY CETPA INFOTECH FOR MERN STACK TRAINING?
There are number of reasons which make CETPA one of the best MERN Stack Training institute in Noida. Some of them include-
- CETPA is the pioneer in providing training in different cutting edge technologies.
- Having 15+ years of Industrial experience in training and placing students.
- Project based training by Certified & industry expert.
- Training consists of basic as well as MERN stack concepts and design methodologies to design applications
- Fast-track / Regular / Weekend Batches available
- Flexible Class Timings
- 1 Year Membership card
- World-class infrastructure with latest facilities
- Chance to work on real time projects.
- International certifications
- Assured Placement Assistance
CETPA is one of the Best Online MERN Stack Training in Delhi/NCR which offers training based on current Industry criteria. We have thoughtfully designed the curriculum for students to assure that they get hands-on experience about how MERN Stack is used and implemented. The organization has state-of-the-art IT labs and experienced trainers who themselves are part of the flourishing IT industry to make sure that its trainees receive the best. The company has built-in multi-facilitate classrooms with installed projectors.
Curriculum of MERN Stack Training Course in Noida includes:
- The React Framework
- Essential MongoDB
- Debugging and Unit testing on Node.js
- Full-stack application projects
- Node & Express
- State Management with Redux
MERN Stack Training with placement assures that learners get a competitive edge in today’s competition and that they will lead ahead in the race. It will boost the student’s confidence and improve their productivity. CETPA closely evaluate the growth of learners in their training and help them to improve their performance and knowledge level.
What are the benefits of doing a Mern Stack course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Mern Stack environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Mern Stack Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
- Introduction to ES6
- String Literals
- Rest parameters and spread operator
- Arrow function
- Default parameter
- Class : Inheritance, constructor
INTRODUCTION TO TYPESCRIPT
- Why Use TypeScript
- Basic Types
- Classes and Interfaces
- Type Definitions
- Compiling TypeScript
- Real-time environmental setup with GitHub
INTRODUCTION TO REACTJS
- What React JS ?
- Why React JS ?
- What is Single Page Application ?
- Why SPA ?
- React JS Version
- What is CLI : create-react-app projectname
- Advantage using CLI
- How to debug React JS application.
SETUP REACTJS ENVIRONMENT
- Installation CLI
- Create a hello world example
BASIC FEATURES OF REACTJS
- React Concepts
- Render Elements
- Components and Props
- State and Lifecycle
- Handling Events
- Practice on above topics
KEY FEATURES OF REACTJS
- Conditional Rendering
- Lists and Keys
- Understanding component lifecycle
EVENT HANDLING IN REACT
- Understanding React event system
- Passing arguments to event handlers
WORKING WITH FORMS
- Controlled components
- Understand the significance to defaultValue prop
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element
ROUTING WITH REACT ROUTER
- Setting up react router
- Understand routing in single page applications
- Working with BrowserRouter components
- Configuring route with Route component
- Making routes dynamic using route params
- Working with nested routes
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component
- Redirect routes using RedirectComponent
INTRODUCTION TO REDUX
- What is React Redux
- Why React Redux
- Redux Install and setup
- High order component
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage
- Async Actions
- What is redux saga
- Install and setup redux saga
- Working with Saga helpers (Crud Operation)
- Sagas vs promises
INTRODUCTION TO NODE.JS
- Introduction to Node.js
- History of Node.js
- Introduction to io.js
- What is Node.js Foundation?
GETTING STARTED WITH NODE.JS
- Node.js Architecture
- Node.js vs. others Server-Side Frameworks
- Node.js Application Area
- Advantages of Node.js
- Limitations of Node.js
- Writing Asynchronous Code
- Blocking vs Non-Blocking Code
- Understanding Modules
- Built-In Modules
- Creating Module
- Exporting Module
- Importing Modules Node.js CLI and NPM
- Understanding CLI
- Node’s Package Manager: NPM
- Local Packages and Global Packages
- Installing, Updating and Removing Modules using NPM
- Understanding package.json file
NODE.JS PACKAGE AND PUBLISHING
- Creating a Node Package
- Publishing Package
- Using published package
- Creating buffer
- Buffer decoding
- Creating streams
- Streams types
- Readable Stream
- Writable Stream
- Stream Pipe
- Understanding Events
- Event Emitter class
- Emitting Event
- Listening Event
- Event Emitters
- Built-In Debugger
- Node Inspector
- IDE Debuggers
FILE SYSTEM AND PATH MODULE
- Introduction to fs Module
- The fs modules operations
- Manipulating Files – Create, Open, Read, Write, Close, Rename, Delete
- Manipulating Directives – Create, Read, Remove
- The path Module
- Building a Web Server
- HTTP Request Methods, Headers
- Response Codes and Headers
- Understanding Express
- Installing Express
- Creating and Running Express App
ROUTING AND VIEW ENGINES
- Router Object
- Router Object Methods
- View Engine – Handlebars
- Response Methods
MIDDLEWARE AND REQUEST PROCESSING
- Express Middleware
- Express Request Processing
- Understanding NoSQL DB
- NoSQL vs SQL DB
- Understanding Mongo DB
- MongoDB Advantages MongoDB Fundamentals
- Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model
- MongoDB Data types
- MongoDB Shell
- MongoDB Shell Commands
- Understanding db, collection and document
- Understanding Embedded documents
- Querying database Tools & API
- MongoDB Tools
- Introduction to Mongo Chef
- Mongo Chef for database operations
INDEXING AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Understanding Indexing
- Types of Indexes
- Creating an Indexes
- Dropping an Indexes
- Defining Relationships between Documents
MONGODB ODM – MONGOOSE AND POSTMAN
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Exploring fundamentals of Mongoose
- Mongoose Models
- Mongoose Data Types
- Mongoose Relationships
- Mongoose CRUD operations
REST API WITH MONGOOSE, MONGODB AND POSTMAN
- Creating REST API using Express and Mongoose
IMPLEMENTING THE MINI PROJECT
DEPLOYMENT OF MERN APPLICATION
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training