Best AVR Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best AVR Online Training in Delhi, AVR Online Training Course in Delhi, AVR Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS AVR?
AVR Training by CETPA is designed to provide information, knowledge and skill to work on ATMEL AVR microcontroller. The AVR was developed by ATMEL in 1996 and it is a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single- chip microcontroller. The AVR was initially first of the microcontroller families to use on-chip flash memory for program storage, whereas other microcontrollers at that time used one-time programmable ROM, EPROM, or EEPROM.
HISTORY OF AVR
The AVR INTERNAL ARCHITECTURE was devised by two students: Alf-Egil Bogen and Vegard Wollan, at the Norwegian Institute of Technology. It is said that AVR stands for Alf (Egil Bogen) and Vegard (Wollan)’s RISC processor. The AVR 8-bit microcontroller architecture was formulated in 1997. By 2003, Atmel had shipped 500 million AVR flash microcontrollers.
AVR microcontrollers are of three types:
- TinyAVR – It has small memory and flash memory of 0.5-8 KB
- MegaAVR – It is most popular, having higher number of inbuilt peripherals and flash memory of 4- 256 KB.
- XmegaAVR – Used commercially for complex applications and has flash memory of 16 -384 KB.
CAREER AND INDUSTRY SCOPE OF AVR
Many students are not aware of lucrative opportunities available in the field of AVR Technology. Samsung, Siemens, Bosch and many more companies are global player in this field. One reason for popularity of AVR is that in recent times “internet of things” is popular. Everything that industries develop, they want to be able to match to the internet at a low cost in development and price. AVR architecture offers a number of chips that can help accomplish this and a reason for higher adoption. Also AVRs are MUCH easier to learn (just compare size of documentation) and ATMEL have very high quality documentation. AVRs are still a popular choice for deep embedded implementations. These are things that the user will never interact or see with in any way. Like industrial data acquisition systems that are not running any OS and are expected to run for 10s of years without failures or resets. The AVR family is very popular for this. So, going for AVR Training is a good option for students.
STEPS TO LEARN AVR
Candidates having command on fundamentals of electronics combined with some programming experience are the ideal participants for AVR training.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN AVR
The AVR training provided in CETPA is focused on assisting students in understanding of concepts related to the technology of embedded systems through the development of easy and simple programs and building simple electronic circuits utilizing ATMEL AVR microcontrollers. AVR training is focused on the delivering of fundamental concepts and preparing the candidates with the aptitude required for developing microcontroller based systems. This training includes in depth details about ATMEL’S AVR microcontroller technology, including the architecture, interrupts and timers, pin diagram, and assembly language. Thus, it is a great opportunity for students to join the training programs for 4/6 weeks or 6months in AVR training to get very good knowledge base.
The company has the experience of training the students for more than 12 years in this technology, so students should rely on the experts. Further it has certain plus point as compared to other training companies:
- AVR training in CETPA is designed according to standards of current IT market.
- One of the biggest team of Expert Trainers with relevant experience in Real Industry. • Smart Labs with Latest Equipments.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- One-on- One attention by instructors and Intellectual discussions environment among the trainers and students.
- Placement assistance in top MNCs.
- CETPA helps students to gain understanding of complicated technical concepts.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
These links will help students to get a deep understanding of AVR training:
INDUSTRIES USING AVR
The applications of AVR technology is widely used in various industries like:
- Consumer electronics
- Life science
- Defence and security
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school well known for the placements offered to engineering students in various companies. It has a well established placement and consultancy wing which gives good exposure to students to top companies. Students will get a chance to involve in live project and 100% Job Placement Track records. The certification provided by CETPA helps Indian as well as foreigner students to grab the best opportunity from reputed and MNC companies. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|2||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|3||Ankesh K Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|4||Sangita||EI Softwares||1.2 LPA|
CETPA trains student to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a AVR course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a AVR environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best AVR Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- Classification of VonNeumann and Hardware Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
Control Statement and Loops
- Do While
- ntroduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
TYPES OF MOTORS
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- Risk & Compliance White Paper
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud: Best Practices
- Exam Practicalities
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS IC’S
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC)
- 805(Voltage regulator)
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16
- Pattern generation using led panel
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
- DS1307 RTC Interfacing using I2C protocol
- Serial Communication with PC in Master & Slave Mode using SPI Protocol.
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes