Best VLSI Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best VLSI Training in Delhi, VLSI Training Course in Delhi, VLSI Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS VLSI?
CETPA INFOTECH is the best VLSI training institute in Delhi NCR.VLSI stands for “very large scale integration”which determines integration levels. Apparatus of transistor was the driving factor of growth in the VLSI Technology. VLSI is a Technology by which 10000-1 Million Transistors can be assembled on a single chip.
VLSI has many advantages:
- Curtail the size of Circuits.
- Curtail the efficient cost of the devices.
- Escalation the Operating breeze of circuits.
- Crave less power than Discrete factor.
- Bigger Reliability
VLSI is a very vast domain and consists of several sub-domains. Keeping this thing in mind, CETPA not only provides VLSI Training in Noida, but also several other training program which are part of VLSI.It is the best VLSI training in Delhi NCR. It includes-
- VHDL training
- Verilog HDL Training
- System Verilog HVL Training
- UVM Training
- Perl scripting Training
HISTORY OF VLSI
By mid eighties, the transistor count on a single chip had already exceeded 1000 and hence came the age of Very Large Scale Integration or VLSI. Though many improvements have been made and the transistor count is still rising, further names of generations like ULSI are generally avoided. It was during this time when TTL lost the battle to MOS family owing to the same problems that had pushed vacuum tubes into negligence, power dissipation and the limit it imposed on the number of gates that could be placed on a single die.
CAREER AND INDUSTRY SCOPE OF VLSI
VLSI maintained operations throughout the USA, and in Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan. One of its key sites was in Tempe, Arizona, where a family of highly successful chipsets was developed for the IBM PC. There is lot of opportunities after completion of VLSI Program. Some of the job opportunities in this domain are Verification Engineer, Design Engineer, Marketing and Sales, Application Engineer, CAD Engineer, etc. With VLSI training, learners can give their career a new growth.
STEPS TO LEARN VLSI
Joining VLSI Course is an alluring and fruitful from the industry point of aspect. In order to get a good glance of the technology one should start learning essentials.
In VLSI field, there are five types of techniques are required:
- Conception building and basic knowledge building
- Short term courses / certification during or after the engineering degree
- Master degree from alleged college /universities
- Internship and project training
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN VLSI TRAINING
CETPA has been adored with students and experts backing for its essence training for the last 12 years. The company’s epigram is to endure serving and training students and experts in various technologies with admirable placement and abutment. CETPA furnish international level 2/3/4/6 weeks summer training or project based training with its professional trainers and framework abutment having training company in different cities of India like: Roorkee, , Dehradun, Noida and Lucknow. In addition to these the company has convinced accomplished features benefits mentioning.
In addition to all these the company does have some features which are worth mentioning. Some of them are:
- The course content is thoroughly revised with the latest upgraded improvements so that students may lead the race.
- Trainers are highly committed in transforming students into true professionals.
- The labs are well-developed with the latest equipment.
- Online live classes for the NRI students and students interested in online learning.
- Students get a good learning environment, as students from eminent engineering colleges enroll for training program.
CETPA provides short term as well as long term VLSI course to Indian as well as foreign students.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
These links will help students in getting different views about the language, its improvement and current trend in the markets.
What are the benefits of doing a Vlsi course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Vlsi environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job.
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement.
- Demonstrate level of competency.
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Vlsi Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- VLSI Design Flow
- Applications of VLSI.
INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VHDL.
- Applications of VHDL in Market and Industries.
- Special Features of this Language.
- Discussion of VHDL & other Languages.
DESIGNING IN VHDL
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation
- Design Synthesis.
- Design Methodology
- Top Down
- Bottom Up
- Library Declaration
DATA TYPES & OBJECTS IN VHDL
- Delta Delay
- Operators in VHDL
- Shift Operator
- Relational Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- User-Defined Data Types
- Pre-Defined Data Types
DATA FLOW MODELING
- Keyword description of Dataflow Modeling.
- When else statement.
- With Select Statement.
- Process Keyword.
- Conditional Statements
- If else statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
- For Loop
- While Loop
- No Iteration Scheme Loop
- Sequential Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Combinational Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Logic Gates
- Signal Attribute
- Data Attribute
- User-Defined Attribute
- Pre-defined Package
- User-defined Package
- Sub programs.
- Local Function
- Pre-defined Function
- Local Procedure
- Pre-defined Procedure
- NULL Statement
- NEXT Statement
- EXIT Statement
- Benefits of Structural Modeling.
- Component Interfacing
- Port Mapping
FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
- Design of ALU
- Traffic Light Controller
- Single way
- Four way
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallance Tree Multiplier
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA & CPLD.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
BEHAVIORAL MODELING ADVANCED TOPICS
- MEMORY DESIGN – RAM / ROM.
- CLOCK DIVIDER RTL
HARDWARE INTERFACING ADVANCED TOPICS
- 7 Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
- Test bench.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Guarded block.
- Operator overloading.
- Function overloading.
INDRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Needs of VERILOG HDL.
- Difference between Verilog HDL & VHDL.
- Application of Verilog HDL
- Market Need.
- TLC- 4 Road / 1 Way on FPGA / CPLD XILINX SPRTAN 3E.
- Project list mentioned on– https://www.cetpainfotech.com
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes