Join Best Advance Excel Online Training in Delhi NCR
Join Best Advance Excel Online Training in Delhi, Advance Excel Online Training in Delhi, Advance Excel Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS ADVANCE EXCEL TRAINING?
Take your Excel skills to the next level with CETPA’S Advanced Excel Training in association with Microsoft. Excel is crucial for any business. Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool which allows you to manipulate large amount of data, automate tasks, and present complex information.
CETPA is an ISO 9001-2015 certified training company and is the official training partner of Microsoft. You will be trained from Industry expert and according to Microsoft’s Advanced Excel course curriculum. In addition to that you will also get training certificate from Microsoft.
CETPA offers high quality Advanced Excel Course with following characteristics-
- Get Expert in Excel
- Training methodology which is easy to follow.
- Training on Advanced Excel Methods
- Real time training so that you can quickly put methods into practice
- Online Instructor Led Training as well as Classroom Training available
- Get Guidance from Expert Trainers
After the completion of the Advanced Excel Training in Noida, students will be able to use Excel with ease and confidence. They will be crunching data, using advanced formulas, creating impressive graphs and charts like a professional.
Excel is in high demand these days. You should learn Excel because of following reasons-
- Microsoft Excel learners gets recognized in the organization
- It brings efficiency in your work life.
- Excel still rules industry when it comes to spread sheet usage in business.
- Most companies, banks & financial institutions, IT, BPO companies look for professionals with Excel skills.
- Professionals who are certified in advanced Microsoft Excel start earning from 2 to 4 lakhs INR p.a. at entry level.
- Adds great value to one’s resume
CETPA has been helping students to accelerate their career for more than 15 years. Apart from the theoretical knowledge, it also lays emphasis on providing practical knowledge to the students to ensure that they are able to implement their knowledge in the real world. The company has dynamic team of experienced professionals to impart knowledge to its learners and its IT labs are equipped with all the latest systems and technologies.
CETPA also offer placement assistance to its students once they successfully finish their course and till date, have placed hundreds of students in a number of reputed IT companies.
To join Advanced Excel Training Program, contact us today or visit our training company.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Advance Excel Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
MODULE-1 (Advanced Excel)
Advance Functions of Excel
- Logical Function: IF / ELSE, AND, OR, NOT, NESTED IF/ELSE
- Date and Time Functions: DATE, DAY, SECOND, MINUTES, HOURS, NOW, TODAY, MONTH, YEAR
- Information Functions: ISBLANK, ISERROR, ISEVEN, etc.
- Math Functions: RAND, ROUND,
CEILING, FLOOR, INT, LCM, MOD, EVEN, SUMIF, SUMIFS
- Statistical Functions: AVERAGE, AVERAGEIF, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, MAX , MIN
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, TEXT, LOWER, UPPER, PROPER, REPLACE, REPT, FIND, SEARCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Using Conditional Formatting with Multiple Cell Rules
- Using Colour Scales in Conditional Formatting
- Highlighting Duplicate
- Creating New Rules and Managing Existing Rules
Data Sorting and Filtering
- Sorting Data A-Z and Z-A
- Using Filters to Sort Data
- Advance Filtering Options
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Using Pivot Table Options
- Changing and Updating Data Range
- Formatting Pivot Table
Concept of Cell Referencing:-
Vlookup & Hlookup
- Using VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP from same sheet
- Using VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP from other sheet
- Using VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP from other workbook
- Using VLOOKUP with MATCH
- Column Chart
- Pie Chart
- Line Chart
- Shortcut Of Chart
MODULE-2 (Advance Excel)
INDEX & MATCH
- Using Index and Match to find LEFT column Values
- Using MATCH to make the column dynamic
- Using OFFSET to make reports dynamic
- Using OFFSET to make Name Range Dynamic
- Using OFFSET to make PIVOT Table dynamic
- 3 methods of Creating Range name
- Making Range Name Dynamic/li>
- Custom Validation
- Multilevel Data Validation
- Input Message
- Error Alert
- Data Consolidation
- 3D Formulas
- Scenario Manager
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
New Features of 2010
- FLASH Fill
- Freeze Panes & Unfreeze Panes
- Split Panes
- Custom Sort
- Sort on Custom List
- Sort on Colour
Paste Special Features
Share & Protect Workbook and Worksheet
- Protection of whole sheet
- Protection of a range
- Protection of a cell
- Sharing a workbook
- Watching the Changes by Users
- Accepting or Rejecting the Changes
- Pareto Analysis
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes