Best PCB and Circut Design Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Pcb & Circuit Online Training in Delhi, Pcb & Circuit Online Training Course in Delhi, Pcb & Circuit Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS PCB AND CIRCUIT?
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) is a thin board of fibreglass or laminated material in which self- contained interconnected electronic components are found. It electrically connects and mechanically supports all the electrical components. It is done by using conductive tracks or through the laminated copper sheets.
It is found in beepers, pagers, radars or computer systems. The applications of PCB can be found in desktop and laptop computers, video cards, controller cards, network interface cards and expansion cards. PCBs can be divided into three categories on the basis of copper layers:
- Single Sided (only one layer).
- Double Sided (two layers).
- Multi-layer (more than two layers).
PCBs are usually green in colour. In case of advanced PCB the components such as capacitors, resistors or active devices can be present.
HISTORY OF PCB
- 1947 : The development of early PCB can be traced back to 1920, but it was in 1947 when double sided PCB came into being which contained plated through holes.
- 1957 : Formation of IPC (Institute of Printed circuits) took place.
- 1960 : Production of Multilayer (4+ layers) PCB began.
- 1960-1970 : Boards were designed using 4:1 red and blue line vellum method, and the circuitry and overall size of the boards were becoming smaller, and hot air soldering methods began to be used.
- 1992 : Genesis 2000 software for PCB, CAM and DFM was founded by Valor Computerized systems.
- 1995 : Implementation and use of micro-via technology in PCB production started, hence HDI (high density interconnects) PCB came into existence.
- 1997 : ODB++ printed circuit board manufacturing data was released by valor computerized systems.
- 2010 : The production of ELIC (Every layer Interconnect) begins.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE IN PCB AND CIRCUIT DESIGN
For Interconnecting and packaging of the electronics components of the product, PCB forms the “basic foundation”. This fact clearly states that it’s an evergreen branch as the need for designing the equipment in different sectors will always be there.
The demand for PCB in the automotive sector has risen rapidly, as the automobile industry has large number of electrical component embedded in their structure. There has been rapid growth in Electronics and manufacturing industry, due to boom in the field of telecom industry, gaming industry and consumer electronics which in turn has led to the remarkable development in the last two decades.
Engineering Students can start their career in this field by joining PCB Training from a reputed institute. PCB designers find crucial role in R&D (research and Development) units, in electronic production units as well as in PCB industry. Since this sector is highly technical, the pay package is very good right from the fresher level.
STEPS TO LEARN PCB AND CIRCUIT DESIGN
For an electronics engineer, the defined steps which they must follow for optimum utilisation of PCB training are as follows:
- The basic concepts of physics or basic electronics such as voltage, current, power etc. must be crystal clear.
- Knowledge about the materials such as copper, gold and aluminium can help the students in implementing the concepts.
- The basic component of electronics is divided into active and passive components which are studied thoroughly.
- After that Circuit designing using the given components is done and practical knowledge is gained.
- Then the simulation (circuit is run on software) is done to achieve the desired expertise.
- Finally, PCB layout designing using PCB express or eagle is done and executed.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN PCB AND CIRCUIT DESIGN
CETPA, the leader in “high end technologies” has a rich experience of 12 years in providing PCB Training to students. CETPA is a training school for higher learning and training in embedded system design, PCB Design and VLSI technologies with its training centres in Noida (Delhi-NCR), Roorkee, , Dehradun and Lucknow. It offers vocational PCB training courses for working professionals and six months PCB training course for students.
The domains covered are:
- PCB Printing and Etching
- Drilling and Soldering
- Express SCH and Express PCB
CETPA trains students in two types of software such as Student Level software (Express PCB) and Professional level software (Eagle). Rigorous knowledge is given to students on each of the domains so that innovative components can be built meeting the industry and visionary world. Special emphasis to some CAD software for PCB such as Pad2Pad, multisim, Eagle is given to develop a good knowledge base of the students. The labs are excellent and provide superb environment for practical learning and developing skills in lucid and simple manner. Some worth mentioning features are:
- The company has superb structured course content designed which includes CAD software’s for PCB Training.
- The company has expert trainers who assist the students in innovative projects.
- Students get practical exposure by getting access to technologically updated CETPA labs.
- CETPA’s syllabus for PCB Training is professionally designed to cover basic as well as advance aspects of PCB & Circuit Designing.
- Technical training is well planned to provide students with Theoretical as well as Practical Knowledge of the module.
- Online classes for benefit of NRI students and also for those who have no CETPA training centre in their region.
Hence, CETPA is a fruitful option for all the students who want to pave their path in the dynamics of PCB and Circuit Design and explore the abundant opportunity thrown by the field. PCB training certification plays a major role to assist the trainee with placement opportunity. Short term course are also provided to foreigner and working professionals to equip them with complete learning and understanding of technology in short duration.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Internet is a great source of information and knowledge in addition to books and help from trainers. But the forums are an important way to enhance the capabilities and knowledge with the help of discussions with intellectual brains from across the web. Here are some of the links which can help the individual in gaining access to vital discussions around the web related to PCB Training:
COMPANIES USING PCB AND CIRCUIT DESIGN
PCB market has managed to expand globally, thanks to the rapid expansion of the electronics manufacturing bases. It is impossible to imagine the design of a circuit without PCB concepts. Hence, PCB sector is loaded with loads of career opportunity for the professionals. Below given are some of the eminent companies implementing the concepts of PCB:
- Cirexx International
- Advanced Assembly
Students should focus on developing the innovative skills in circuit designing because this field rests on “out of the box thinking”. Hence, students should join CETPA for PCB Training course to develop out of the box thinking and fulfil their career demands.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CEATPA offer industrial training and internship program to help students and professionals by providing them end-to-end recruitment of right professionals as per requirement of the industry. CETPA has a well established placement consultancy firm which has proven track record of superb placements in top-notch companies like:
- Sony India
- Multivirt technologies
- EA Sports (to name a few…).
CETPA trains student to be Industry ready in India as well as foreign based companies and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.CETPA trains student to be Industry ready in India as well as foreign based companies and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Pcb And Circuit course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Pcb And Circuit environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Pcb And Circuit Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO CIRCUIT DESIGNING
- Need of Circuit Designing
- Introduction to Basic Components like Resistor,Capacitor, Inductor etc.
- How to select components
- Basic Circuit Designing Process
INTRODUCTION TO PCB DESIGNING
- Types of PCBs
- Machines used for designing
- The Designing Process
- Beginning a New Schematic
- Placing Items in the Schematic
- Placing Symbols and Ports
- Labeling components
- Editing the Schematic
- Creating New Components
- Working with Sheets and Ports
- Checking the Schematic for Errors
- Beginning a New Layout
- Placing Items in the Layout
- Editing the Layout
- Placing Power and Ground Planes
- Changing the Board’s Perimeter
- Creating New Components
- Linking the Schematic and PCB
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Troubleshooting errors
- Introduction to Proteus
- Components Libraries
- Components Properties
- Interfacing for circuitry
- Burning IC in Proteus
- Circuit Simulation
- Connection Trouble Shootin
PCB PRINTING AND ETCHING
- Introduction to printing process
- Placing of circuit on copper clad
- Etching process for final PCB
DRILLING AND SOLDERING
- Drilling of designed PCB
- Soldering Process of Components
- Testing & Troubleshooting
OTHER CAD SOFTWARES FOR PCB
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes