Best Big Data Hadoop Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Big Data Hadoop Online Training in Delhi, Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course in Delhi, Big Data Hadoop Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS BIG DATA?
Cetpa infotech is the best Big Data training institute in Delhi NCR.Big data is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using conventional computing systems. Big data is not just a data; instead it has become a complete subject, which includes various tools, methods and frameworks. Big data is very much in demand in Noida as there are many Competitive Advantages of Big Data in Business. Big Data is large chunk of raw data that is collected, stored and analyzed through various means which can be utilized by organizations to increase their effectiveness and take better decisions.
Organizations are learning that important forecasts can be made by sorting through and analyzing Big Data. As more than 75% of this data is “unstructured”, it must be formatted in a way that makes it suitable for data mining and further analysis.
Cetpa infotech provides the best training in Delhi NCR for Hadoop.It is a fundamental platform for structuring big data, and resolves the problem of formatting it for subsequent analytics purposes. It is the best big data training in Delhi NCR .It is an Apache open source framework written in java that permits distributed processing of large datasets across collection of computers with the help of simple programming models. It provides massive storage for a few type of data, huge processing power and the capability to handle virtually limitless parallel tasks or jobs.
HISTORY OF BIG DATA HADOOP TRAINING?
Hadoop was invented by Doug Cutting, the creator of Apache Lucene, the widely used text search library. Following are the major events that led to the creation of the stable version of Hadoop that’s available.
- 2003 – Google launches project Nutch to handle billions of searches and indexing millions of web pages.
- Oct 2003 – Google releases papers with GFS (Google File System)
- Dec 2004 – Google releases papers with MapReduce
- 2005 – Nutch used GFS and MapReduce to perform operations
- 2006 – Yahoo! created Hadoop based on GFS and MapReduce (with Doug Cutting and team)
- 2007 – Yahoo started using Hadoop on a 1000 node cluster
- Jan 2008 – Apache took over Hadoop
- Jul 2008 – Tested a 4000 node cluster with Hadoop successfully
- 2009 – Hadoop successfully sorted a petabyte of data in less than 17 hours to handle billions of searches and indexing millions of web pages.
- Dec 2011 – Hadoop releases version 1.0
- Aug 2013 – Version 2.0.6 is available
CAREER AND INDUSTRY SCOPE OF BIG DATA HADOOP
This is the age of Hadoop. There is a plethora of job opportunities in the field of Hadoop. Some companies are even modernizing their search engines with the support of Hadoop technology. As a result, they are looking forward to hiring more people with Hadoop skills to support the search process. Then again, some companies are also hiring people with work experience on Open Stack with Hadoop as one of the major necessity.
Companies that are hiring individuals having expertise in Big Data Hadoop training, now and in the future are looking for various roles including:
- Product managers,
- Database administrators,
- Engineers and professionals with operating skills,
- Software testers,
- Senior Hadoop developers,
- Team leads,
- Hadoop developers.
Further, individuals should enroll for Big Data Hadoop training in noida as Big Data Hadoop is everywhere and it will provide them:
- Better career
- Better salary
- Big companies hiring
- Better job opportunities
STEPS TO LEARN BIG DATA HADOOP
There are no strict prerequisites required to join Big Data Hadoop training. However, if students want to become an expert in Hadoop and make an excellent career, students should have following skills:
- Basic knowledge of Java and Linux.
- Understanding of Nodes and Cluster
- Good Understanding of Database, SQL
- Basic knowledge of Programming Languages :Java, Python
- Understanding the Architecture of Hadoop System
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN BIG DATA HADOOP
CETPA is the best Training, Development and Consultancy Company active in Roorkee, Noida in Delhi-NCR, Lucknow and Dehradun providing Big Data Hadoop training to students and other working professionals. CETPA provides highly skilled and experienced professional experts to train students and make them strong for their professional career. CETPA was awarded as a best training company by Chetan Bhagat, Soha Ali Khan, Shekhar Suman and Shashi Tharoor.
Its Big Data Hadoop training course contents are designed according to the current Industry Standards. So, its best opportunity for the students to join the Big Data Hadoop training to grasp the technical knowledge and have the large number of job prospects with them. CETPA provide online Big Data Hadoop training as well as tutorial Big Data Hadoop training with best lab facility. CETPA gives short term as well as long term Big Data Hadoop training. CETPA is also providing Big Data Hadoop training to Corporate Employees and Professionals on end-to- end enterprise solutions.
Students choose CETPA for its Big Data Hadoop training in comparison to other companies because of its following features:
- CETPA provide one year membership card to every student of CETPA enrolling for Big Data Hadoop training.
- CETPA have highly skilled trainers to train students in Big Data Hadoop training.
- It provides flexible timings of Big Data Hadoop training according to the need of the students.
- Placement assistance in international and multinational IT companies after successful completion of Big Data Hadoop training
- Six months Industrial Big Data Hadoop training with expert and experienced faculty members.
- CETPA gives best lab facility and best infrastructure and opportunity to students to work on live projects.
- Students can avail online support and also attend online test which will benefit NRI students to have live online learning of Big Data Hadoop training.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
These links will help students to get a deep understanding of Big Data Hadoop training and its basic concepts:
These links will help students in getting different views about the language, its improvement and current trend in the markets.
INDUSTRIES USING BIG DATA HADOOP
The top companies using BIG DATA HADOOP are:
- Yahoo ( One of the biggest user & more than 80% code contributor to Hadoop)
These top level companies demand professionals having expertise in Big Data Hadoop and reward them with superb packages and good career growth. Hence, students should join CETPA for Big Data Hadoop training to fulfill their career demands.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school well known for the placements offered to engineering students in various companies. It has a well established placement and consultancy wing which gives good exposure to students to top companies. Students will get a chance to involve in live project and 100% Job Placement Track records. The certification provided by CETPA helps Indian as well as foreigner students to grab the best opportunity from reputed and MNC companies. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|2||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|3||Ankesh K Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|4||Sangita||EI Softwares||1.2 LPA|
CETPA trains student to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a Big Data course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Big Data environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Big Data Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO BIG DATA
- What is RDBMS?
- What is Big Data?
- Problems with the RDBMS and other existing systems
- Requirement for the new approach
- Solution to the problem with huge
- Difference between relational databases and NoSQL type databases
- Need of NoSQL type databases
- Problems in processing of Big Data with the traditional systems
- How to process and store Big Data?
- Where to use Hadoop?
HADOOP BASIC CONCEPTS
- What is Hadoop?
- Why to use Hadoop?
- Architecture of Hadoop
- Difference between Hadoop 1.x and Hadoop 2.x
- What is YARN?
- Advantage of Hadoop 2.x over Hadoop 1.x
- Use cases for using Hadoop
- Components of Hadoop
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Map Reduce
HADOOP DISTRIBUTED FILE SYSTEM
- Components of HDFS
- What was the need of HDFS?
- Data Node, Name Node, Secondary name Node
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Command Line interface
- Data Ingestion
- Hadoop Commands
- Installation of Hadoop
- Understanding the Configuration of Hadoop
- Starting the Hadoop related Processes
- Visualization of Hadoop in UI
- Writing the files to the HDFS
- Reading the files from the Hadoop Cluster
- Work flow of the JoB
- What is HBASE?
- Why HBASE is needed?
- HBASE Architecture and Schema Design
- Column Oriented and Row Oriented Databases
- HBASE Vs RDBMS
MAP REDUCE PROGRAMMING
- Overview of the Map Reduce
- History of Map Reduce
- Flow of Map Reduce
- Working of Map Reduce with simple example
- Difference Between Map phase and Reduce phase
- Concept of Partition and Combiner phase in Map Reduce
- Submission of a Map Reduce job in Hadoop cluster and it’s completion
- File support in Hadoop
- Achieving different goals using Map Reduce programs
- What is Sqoop ?
- Use Case for Sqoop?
- Configuring Sqoop
- Importing and Exporting Data using Sqoop
- Importing data into Hive using Sqoop
- Code Generation using sqoop
- Using Map Reduce with the Sqoop
- Introduction to Apache Pig
- Architecture of Apache Pig
- Why Pig?
- RDBMS Vs Apache PIG
- Loading data using PIG
- Different Modes of execution of PIG Commands
- PIG Vs Map Reduce coding
- Diagnostic operations in Pig
- Combining and Filtering Operations in Pig
- What is Flume?
- Architecture of Flume
- Why we need Flume?
- Problem with traditional export method
- Configuring Flume
- Different Channels in Flume
- Importing data using Flume
- Using Map Reduce with the Flume
- Introduction to HIVE
- Architecture of HIVE
- Why HIVE?
- RDBMS Vs HIVE
- Introduction to HiveQL
- Loading data using HIVE
- HIVE Vs Map Reduce Coding
- Different functions supported in HIVE
- Partitioning, Bucketing in HIVE
- Hive Built-In Operators and Functions
- Why do we need Partitioning and Bucketing in HIVE?
- What is MongoDB?
- Difference between MongoDB and RDBMS
- Advantages of MongoDB over RDBMS
- Installing MongoDB
- What are Collections and Documents?
- Creating Databases and Collections.
- Working with Databases and Collections
ANALYSIS USING R LANGUAGE
- Introduction to R Language
- Introduction to R Studio
- Why to use R?
- R Vs Other Languages
- Using R to analyze the data extracted using Map Reduce
- Introduction to ggplot package
- Plotting the graphs of the extracted data from Map Reduce using R
MINI PROJECT TO USE HADOOP AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES ON A DATASET
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes