Best ERP Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best ERP Training in Delhi, ERP Training Course in Delhi, ERP Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS ERP?
Over the years, CEPTA is recognised as one of the premier technical training companies in Noida, Delhi and NCR. The firm has provided training to over thousands of students and helped them to kick start their career.
CEPTA offers a robust course to meet the ever increasing demand of trained ERP professionals in the country. The unique approach and efficient training imparted during the ERP Training Course in Noida, offered by our company makes it one of the best places to learn ERP in Noida.
What is ERP and How it Can Improve your Career Growth? ERP is the acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning. It can be defined broadly as the process of automating and integrating a company’s core business with a robust software system so that business leaders can streamline the entire process.
THE INCREASING NEED FOR TRAINED ERP PROFESSIONALS
Numbers from the industry indicate there is a growing demand for a work force who has ERP certification from a reputed company. ERP is a subject that isn’t often handled in classes at colleges. CETPA is the best ERP training institute in Delhi NCR.It Improve your employability by being a part of the Training Course from CEPTA, the No.1 ERP Training Institute in Noida.
CEPTA is at the forefront of imparting quality ERP training to students, graduates and professionals. Join the course and land your dream job or accelerate your career.
Who can undergo ERP Training from CEPTA?
- Students currently in the final or pre-final years of college. Get trained now so that you become workplace ready, by the time you graduate.
- Recent Graduates – People who have graduated recently but have not yet found a job offer can undergo ERP Training in Delhi, NCR or Noida, to boost their employability. CEPTA also provides placement assistance to help you kick start your career.
- Professionals – The Training is also beneficial for professionals who are looking to switch domains or seeking to improve career prospects.
Why Choose CEPTA for ERP Training in Noida?
- CEPTA is committed to imparting quality technical education for students and professionals. It is the best ERP training institute in Delhi NCR
- An updated curriculum that is in sync with industrial needs
- Training from Experts who have several years of experience working in the ERP ecosystem
- A blend of both theory and practical, to impart wholesome training
- CEPTA received the prestigious industry award for “Top IT Training Company” and is consistently ranked as the best ERP Training Institute in Noida.
Advantages of CETPA for Technical Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Industry Recognised Certification
- Online Module to help you learn 24 * 7
- Flexible Batch Size and Timings
- A Hands-on Approach to help you master the subject
- Soft-skill development like communication skills, interview preparation and so on
Get Set for a Rewarding Career with ERP Training from CEPTA The industry specific courses from CEPTA, the leading ERP training centre in Noida, help you land your dream job. Our courses not only assist you in finding a job but also play a vital role in accentuating your career graph at the workplace. ERP is a dynamically growing market, and the opportunities it presents are immense. Enrol today and reap rich dividends.
Contact Us Today to be a Part of our Renowned ERP Training and Zoom Ahead in your Career
HISTORY OF ERP
The Gartner Group first used the acronym ERP in the 1990swhere it was seen to extend the capabilities of material requirements planning (MRP),and the later manufacturing resource planning (MRP II), as well as computer-integrated manufacturing. Without replacing these terms, ERP came to represent a larger whole that reflected the evolution of application integration beyond manufacturing. ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is the evolution of Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP) II. From business perspective, ERP has expanded from coordination of manufacturing processes to the integration of enterprise-wide backend processes. From technological aspect, ERP has evolved from legacy implementation to more flexible tiered client-server architecture.
INDUSTRIAL DEMAND AND CAREER SCOPE OF ERP
A career in ERP can bring great professional satisfaction, while also being financially rewarding. Integrating a company’s critical corporate functions into a single Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software system is a challenge that many businesses face today. Consequently, there is a growing need for skilled employees to implement, use, and upgrade ERP software to increase efficiency and help organizations stay competitive.
Business enterprise training in ERP systems can be applied across a broad range of industries, offering diverse career opportunities and flexibility, and also applies to specific careers and titles, including:
- Director of ERP Development
- ERP Application Analyst
- SAP Team Lead
- Director of SAP Business Analysis
- ERP Consultant
- ERP Operations Director
- ERP Trainer
- ERP Training Manager
- SAP Project Manager
- Senior Director of ERP Implementation
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN ERP
CETPA is the No 1 training Company in Noida for ERP as well other latest technologies. CETPA provides real-time and placement oriented ERP course in Noida. CETPA’s ERP training course content is basically designed from basic to advanced levels. CETPA Noida is having best ERP Training infrastructure in the region. CETPA Noida and other branches have team of the best ERP Training experts who are working professionals with hands on real time ERP projects expertise, which provides CETPA an edge over other ERP training Institutes. CETPA Noida has basically designed the ERP training course content for the students as well as professionals to get the placement in major MNC companies as soon as they complete the ERP training course. ERP training in Noida imparted by CETPA InfoTech is delivered on short term as well as long term basis. CETPA also imparts ERP training on Live Projects. CETPA InfoTech is also an authorized training partner of Nuvotan, oracle, Microsoft, Panasonic and Autodesk. Further it has certain added advantages as compared to other companies:
- CETPA is having reputed and industry experienced best ERP experts.
- CETPA provided certification programs and partner to no of big corporate houses like Microsoft, ERP, Panasonic, Autodesk and more.
- CETPA provided industry oriented practical ERP Training.
- Students trained by CETPA in ERP are placed in reputed MNCs.
- CETPA is having well developed infrastructure and Labs for ERP Students
- CETPA offers separate certificate for ERP projects on company letter head after completion of the training.
- CETPA provides 1 year membership card to all ERP and other technologies enrolled students.
- CETPA is a group of companies viz CETPA InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. and CETPA Global Services Pvt. Ltd. Students trained by CETPA InfoTech are provided opportunity to work on live projects undergoing at CETPA Development Cell of CETPA Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Training provided by CETPA is considered as compulsory vocational, industrial, project based training as per university course curriculum.
- CETPA is the only training company in Noida, which provides online certificate verification facility on our website.
- CETPA InfoTech Noida and other branches provide free web sub domain and web space to all interested students.
INDUSTRIES USING ERP
The application of ERP is widely used in various industries like:
- Aerospace and Defence
- Oil and Gas
- Sports and Entertainment
- Consumer Products
- High Tech
- Public Sector
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
The horizon of knowledge in ERP can be broadened by acquiring knowledge from various sources including quality articles in forums, discussions and getting training from the experts. Below mentioned are some of the quality forums which can help the students to get a broader view of the language:
These links will help students in getting different views about the language, its improvement and current trend in the markets.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA is a training school well known for the placements offered to engineering students in various companies. It has a well established placement and consultancy wing which gives good exposure to students to top companies. Students will get a chance to involve in live project and 100% Job Placement Track records. The certification provided by CETPA helps Indian as well as foreigner students to grab the best opportunity from reputed and MNC companies. It gives the students the value for money and develops their career optimally.
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|2||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|3||Ankesh K Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|4||Sangita||EI Softwares||1.2 LPA|
CETPA trains student to be Industry ready and this is reflected in our placements. Students willing to bag a good and exciting career can join CETPA for an exciting experience. For a countless number of placements from CETPA please Click Here.
What are the benefits of doing a ERP course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a ERP environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best ERP Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
INTRODUCTION TO FI/CO
- What is FI/CO
- Sub modules in FI & CO
- Introduction to G/L (New G/L),AP,AR,AA
- Introduction to CEA,CCA,ECPCA,CO-PA and PC
- Concepts of Integration with MM and SD
- Introduction to Banking and Treasury
- Introduction to Month end Closing and Year and Closing
- Company and Company Code
- Fiscal Year Variant-Types of Fiscal Years
- Business Area and Credit Control Area
- Chart of Accounts-Type of COA
- Posting period Variant
- Open and Closing Posting Periods
- Field Status Variants & Groups
- Introduction to Multiple Ledgers
- Multiple Currencies
- Document Types
- Other Aspects of Global Parameter G/L & New
GENERAL LEDGER CONCEPTS
- Preparation and Finalization of COA in Real Time
- Account Groups
- Retained Earnings and importance of Retained Earnings
- Financial statement Version
- Tolerance Groups for General ledger/Employees
- Exchange Rate Maintenance
- G/L automatic Clearing Maintenance
- Foreign Currency Valuation and Translation
- G/L integration with MM and SD
- Screen Variants for G/L Postings
- Define and Activate New G/L
- Activation and specification of Additional Ledgers
- Define Currency for Additional Ledgers
- Activate Document Splitting
- Define Document type for Entry View
- Transfer Balances and Carry Forward (Balance Sheet & P&L Items)
- Posting Keys
- Define Segment
- Define Document Splitting for G/L accounting
- Documents in G/L-Park & Post, Hold, Recurring, Account Assignment Model etc.,
- G/L Reports
A/R & A/P, BANKING
- Account Groups
- Document Types for Customers and Vendors
- Customer and Vendor Master Data
- Number Range assignment for Account groups
- Reconciliation Accounts for customer and vendor Master Data
- Tax Calculation Procedure
- Taxes-VAT and Withholding Taxes
- Automatic determination of G/L accounts for Taxes, Foreign Exchange (Realized and unrealized Accounts)
- House Banks
- Manual & Electronic Bank Statement
- Terms of Payments
- Payment Methods
- Automatic Payment Program
- Down Payments, Bills of Exchange and Guarantees
- Check and Transfer method of payments through Banks
- Z reports and preparation of Functional specs for Z reports
- Check Register, Check Maintenance, Issuance, cancellation Etc.
- Customer and Vendor Reports
- FI-MM Integration (Configuration from MM to attain PO,GR and IR
- Valuation Area, Valuation class and its importance in Material Master
- Account Assignment Categories in PO and business process to be used with different Account Assignment categories
- OBYC and G/L account assignment from MM process
- FI-SD Automatic Accounts determination
- Accounting aspects from Material Master
- Material Movements Types
- Revenue Reorganization process in FI and SD Integration
- Chart of Depreciation
- Define 0% tax Codes for Asset Accounting
- Depreciation Areas (Derived Depreciation Areas)
- Asset Class and Account determination of Asset Classes
- Depreciation Areas for Parallel Currencies
- Group Assets
- Depreciation Keys
- Screen Layout Rules and Number range Assignments
- Asset Master data (Main and Sub Assets)
- Introduction to inflation Accounting
- Overview of Revolution of Assets
- Inter and Intra Asset transfer
- Asset Reports/With Different variants and Asset explorer
- Asset Acquisition (Direct and AUC)
- Strategy on data Migration related to Asset (Legacy Assets-upload Process)
- Asset retirement (Scrapping, with Revenue with Customer and without Customer)
- Define Operating Concern
- Define Characteristics Hierarchy and Derivation
- Define profitability Segment Characteristics
- Maintenance and Assignment of value fields
- Define Characteristics and value fields
- Maintain PA Transfer structure for Direct FI Postings
- Information System in COPA
- Transfer of Billing Document to COPA
- Automatic Account Assignment
CONTROLLING & COST ELEMENT ACCOUNTING
- Define Controlling Area
- Assignment of Controlling area to Company Codes
- Primary cost and secondary cost elements
- Importance of Different Fields in controlling Area
- Statistical Key Figures
- Activity Type
- Reposting, Distribution and Assessment
- Cost Element categories
- Cost Element groups
- Cost Element Reports
- Activity type categories
- Planning and Budgeting of Cost Elements
- Define and Assign number ranges to Order Groups
- Order Management in Controlling Area
- Types of Order
- AUC (Assets) process with Internal Order (Real)
- Model Order
- Information System (Reports) for Internal Orders
- Investment Management Integration with Internal Orders
- Month end and final settlements of Internal Orders
COST CENTER ACCOUNTING
- Cost Center Hierarchy
- Cost center Groups
- Cost Center Categories
- Cost Center Reports
- Define Planner Profile, Versions for Planner Profile
REAL TIME CONCEPTS
- Uploading the Data(LSMW) to SAP Server
- Creation of Financial Statement Version
- Overview of SAP Methodology
- SAP Query
- Transport Request Creation and Release
- Carry Forward Balances to next Year
- Month End, Year End Closing Activities
PROFIT CENTER ACCOUNTING
- Maintain Profit Center and Activation of company code in profit center
- Plan Versions
- Control Parameters for Actual data
- Maintain planner profiles
- Distribution & Assessment
- Profit Center Standard Hierarchy
- Profit Center Groups
- Transfer Pricing process with profit center
- Automatic Account Assignment for Revenue Elements
- Reports in profit center Accounting
PRODUCT COSTING AND MATERIAL LEDGER
- Define and Activate Material Ledger
- Dynamic Price Change in ML
- Assign Currency type to Material Ledger
- Other Aspects of ML
- Maintain Overhead cost Elements
- Material Costing
- Define Cost Sheets
- Define Overhead Keys and Groups
- Product Cost by Period
- Variance Calculation
- Work In Progress
- Product Cost by Sales
- Define Cost Component Structure
- Product Costing by Order
- Variance Calculation
- Work In Progress
- Result Analysis
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes