Best Networking Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Online Networking Training in Noida,Best Networking Online Training in Delhi, Networking Online Training Course in Delhi, Networking Online Training Institute in Noida
CETPA INFOTECH is the best networking training institute in Delhi NCR. Hardware and Networking is the coordination and linking of hardware and network devices such as Cables, connectors, routers, switches, bridges, hubs within the organization to ensure smooth flow of information and data. It is basically used for data processing and includes all networking components such as peripherals and interface cards and all the tools for communication.
Computer hardware professionals deal with maintenance of hardware components of the computer while after completing Networking training, students with deal in connecting 2 or more computers within the organization to share and multiply data and information.CETPA is the best Networking training in Delhi NCR. Supervising and designing the hardware installation and manufacturing is also an important task conducted by the professionals. Hardware and networking engineers basically looks after R&D of computer hardware and networks.
HISTORY OF HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
The Evolution of computer networking can be traced back to 1990s when explosive growth of internet took place. The timeline of hardware and networking will be sufficient to give a detailed view of the history.
Apollo Guidance Computer was the first recognizable modern embedded system which was developed by Charles Stark Drapper at the MIT Instrumentation Library in around 1960s, which involved the use of transistors and had a hard disk for the main memory.
- 1960 : AT&T designs, the first commercial modem that is a “Dataphone”.
- 1970 : Ethernet method of Network Connection was designed by Robert Metcalfe.
- 1975 : The first commercial packet switching network called Telenet was born.
- 1990 : The World Wide Web was discovered by Tim Berners Lee after he discovered HTML.
- 1993 : The first web browser called Mosaic was born which had the feature of displaying graphic image.
CAREER SCOPE AND INDUSTRY DEMANDS
India is the leading market and is at number one position in networking. So there is huge scope and demand for the budding networking professionals, to shower their skills. Skilled manpower is the need of the day, and is an attractive career option for students with flair of technology. So, if students want a bright and attractive career, they can think of joining Networking Training. The MAIT (Manufacturers Association for Information Technology) has predicted that the requirement for skilled professional would go up by 5 million by 2017.
Networking is a mandatory feature and is a part of infrastructure of all MNCs, so it becomes quite evident that the concept of hardware and networking will be evergreen. So students should focus exclusively on gathering skills by joining Networking Training from a reputed institute to pursue a great career with lot of golden opportunities.
STEPS TO LEARN HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
In order to be an expert and valuable networking professional one must follow the step by step method of learning. In Networking Training, students should firstly start learning the concepts of basic hardware like motherboard, RAM, Hard disk, SMPS in practical and in theory. Then knowledge about software particularly OS should be acquired so as to learn the coordination between software and hardware.
After mastering the two levels, students can indulge into Client Server Architecture and TCP- IP suits (protocols on which networking works) that will help them to explore the pro level of networking. And finally the way to achieve coordination between all the networking devices such as Routers, switches, hubs and cables is learned and implemented to completely extract the benefits that the networking and hardware sector offers.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
CETPA is the leader in “High end technologies”, with an excellent placement records coupled with efficient and highly co- operative trainers specialized in their fields providing hardware and Networking training in Lucknow, Dehradun, , Noida (Delhi-NCR) and Roorkee. It has the experience of training students for 12 years and is a brand name when it comes to training. Students should prefer CETPA “best training school” for Networking Training for long term or short term duration as it has certain proved features. Some of them can be listed as
- It has authentic and restructured course materials regarding Networking Training to match the needs of current industry trends.
- Provides placement assistance in top notch MNCs which boosts the confidence of the individuals.
- It moulds the students in such a way that helps students to pursue CCNA, CCNP, CCIE courses with ease.
- Courses are taught by industry experts working in a professional environment and delivering projects.
- Online classes to benefit the NRI as well as Indian students with virtual learning of the technology.
The features and the certifications offered by CETPA provide credibility and stability to the resume of students which helps them to conquer the skies in the corporate technological world. CETPA offers 4/6 months Networking training at international level to benefit foreigner students from multiple countries across the world involved with hardware and networking learning.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Learning is tool which fetches a good return in the long run. So students should give due attention in upgrading the knowledge and skills on a regular basis. They can take help from forums in order to have intellectual discussions and can clear their concepts. Some forums which can yield good results for students are given below
These are few links to help students to manage their growth in this field of Networking Training. In addition students can refer good books for detailed information and can consult trainers for any query or doubt.
INDUSTRIES USING HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
The business dynamics of a big organization or firm depends on how well the company is networked so hardware and networking forms an important component of a business, it is important for an organization to maintain flow of information and data across different levels. Its application can be found in almost all MNCs. But the companies specialized in this field are
- Juniper Networks
- Huawei etc. (to name a few).
These companies are market leaders and provide networking solutions to all other MNCs. Hence these companies promise an excellent career path and growth in terms of salary and roles within the organization. So, students should think of joining Networking Training.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
CETPA has teamed up with leading placement companies to get qualified students placed in top MNCs. We have also made placement partnership with topmost companies where our engineering students will be placed on successful completion of courses. Vocational training is also offered to the students to equip them with more advance learning of the technology.
CETPA is a brand name and this is reflected in the placement record. CETPA has provided 100% placement to students enrolled for Hardware & Networking training. It has a focused placement wing which caters to the need of the student during placements. It has the experience of satisfying a large number of smiling faces with excellent career growth.
Some reflections of smiling faces are
|S.No||Student Name||Company Where Placed||Package|
|1||Vishwesh Mishra||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|2||Mausam Suri||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|3||Ankesh K Srivastav||Kites Techno World||1.22 LPA|
|4||Sangita||EI Softwares||1.2 LPA|
For a countless number of placements from CETPA please
What are the benefits of doing a Networking course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a Networking environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best Networking Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
1.0 OPERATION OF IP DATA NETWORKS
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
LAN SWITCHING TECHNOLOGIES
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Collision Domains
- Broadcast Domains
- Ways to switch
- Cut through
- CAM Table
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management
- mgmt ip address
- ip default-gateway
- local user and password
- enable secret password
- console and VTY logins
- service password encryption
- copy run start
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- dtp (topic)
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
- Describe root bridge election
- Spanning tree mode
IP ADDRESSING (IPV4/IPV6)
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirement in a LAN/WAN environment
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4
- dual stack
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- global unicast
- link local
- unique local
- eui 64
IP ROUTING TECHNOLOGIES
- Describe basic routing concepts
- packet forwarding
- router lookup process
- Process Switching/Fast Switching/CEF
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- local user and password
- enable secret password
- console & VTY logins
- service password encryption
- interface IP Address
- copy run start
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity using
- sh cdp neighbors
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Static vs. dynamic
- Link state vs. distance vector
- next hop
- ip routing table
- Passive Interfaces (how they work)
- Admin distance
- split horizon
- Configure and verify OSPF
- Benefit of single area
- Configure OSPv2
- Configure OSPv3
- Router ID
- Passive Interface
- Discuss multi-area OSPF
- Understand LSA types and purpose
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- sub interfaces
- upstream routing
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Boot Preferences
- Cisco IOS Images (15)
- Show license
- Change license
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Feasible Distance/Feasible Successors/Administrative distance
- Feasibility condition
- Metric composition
- Router ID
- Auto summary
- Path Selection
- Load Balancing
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- standard (editing and sequence numbers)
- Log option
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Log option
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- 1 to 1
- source addressing
- one way NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify syslog
- Utilize syslog output
- Describe SNMP v2 and v3.
NETWORK DEVICE SECURITY
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Device password security
- Enable secret vs. enable
- disable telnet
- physical security
- service password
- Describe external authentication methods
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security
- Sticky MAC
- MAC address limitation
- violation modes
- err disable
- protect restrict
- Shutdown unused ports
- err disable recovery
- Assign unused ports in unused VLANs
- Putting Native VLAN to other than VLAN 1
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve VLAN problems
- Identify that VLANs are configured
- Verify port membership correct
- Correct IP address configured
- Troubleshoot and resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Verify correct trunk states
- Verify correct encapsulation configured
- Correct VLANs allowed
- Troubleshoot and resolve ACL issues
- Verify statistics
- Verify permitted networks
- Verify direction
- Troubleshoot and resolve Layer 1 problems
- Dropped packets
- Late collisions
- Input/output errors
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve spanning tree operation issues
- Verify root switch
- Verify priority
- Verify mode is correct
- Verify port states
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues
- Verify routing is enabled (ship protocols)
- Verify routing table is correct
- Verify correct path selection
- Troubleshoot and resolve OSPF problems
- Verify neighbor adjacencies
- Verify hello and dead timers
- Verify OSPF area
- Verify interface MTU
- Verify network types
- Verify neighbor states
- Review OSPF topology table
- Troubleshoot and resolve EIGRP problems
- Verify neighbor adjacencies
- Verify AS number
- Verify load balancing
- Split horizon
- Troubleshoot and resolve inter VLAN routing problems
- Verify connectivity
- Verify encapsulation
- Verify subnet
- Verify native VLAN
- Port mode trunk status
- Troubleshoot and resolve WAN implementation issues
- Serial interfaces
- Frame relay
- 13 Monitor Net Flow statistics
- 14 TS Ether Channel problems
- 1 Identify different WAN Technologies
- 1.a Metro ethernet
- 1.b VSAT
- 1.c Cellular 3g/4g
- 1.d MPLS
- 1.e T1/E1
- 1.f ISDN
- 1.g DSL
- 1.h Frame relay
- 1.i Cable
- 1.j VPN
- 2 Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- 3 Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- 4 Configure and verify frame relay on Cisco routers
- 5 Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes