Best CCNA Security Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best CCNA Security Online Training in Delhi, CCNA Security Online Training Course in Delhi, CCNA Security Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS CCNA SECURITY?
CETPA INFOTECH is the best CCNA security training institute in Delhi NCR. CCNA Security is the first step for individuals wishing to obtain their CCNP Security certification. CCNA Security ratifies the knowledge about security infrastructure, threats & vulnerabilities to different networks.
CCNA Security requires the skills such as installation, troubleshooting and also includes monitoring of network devices in order to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and provide availability of data and devices.CETPA is the best CCNA security training in Delhi NCR. It lays the foundation for job roles such as Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Network Security Support Engineer.
To earn this certification one must pass the IINS 640-554 (Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security, or IINS) exam. It represents the required exam to earn the certification and for continuing the security certification path to the CCNP.
HISTORY OF CCNA SECURITY
Keeping up with the Industry trends regarding the security skills, and the need for the specialized IT professionals with required knowledge and skills, Cisco Created the security certification to offer specialization in security as IT organizations need skilled staffs with the specialized knowledge and skills to administer and maintain devices and applications in a security infrastructure, recognize network vulnerabilities, and detect security threats.
INDUSTRY DEMANDS AND CAREER SCOPE OF CCNA SECURITY
Security and risk management skills are considered to be highly sought after skills across the network, more than any other area. And its demands continue to grow. It is estimated that within 5 years, dedicated security roles will exist in about 80 percent of the companies. Hence it is a clear indication that the demand for the CCNA Security professionals will surely increase in the near future. Thus, students who will enroll for CCNA security training will have benefits in the future.
With the CCNA Security training, students will be ready for specialized jobs such as network security specialist, security administrator, and security support engineer with very good pay packages.
STEPS TO LEARN CCNA SECURITY
After undergoing CCNA Security training, students will gain an overview of security challenges and solutions, and they will be able to install, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco security solutions to secure a small branch office network. But before learning the concepts of CCNA Security training, students should follow certain instructions that will help them in learning the concepts. Some of them are
- Mentally prepare yourself to get the CCNA Security Certification in 1-2 month
- LAN and WAN designing should be thoroughly practice to master the CCNA Security training.
- Regular application of knowledge and practice can help the professional to keep checking the errors and develop solid knowledge base.
- Candidates should have certifications in CCNA R/S (Routing and Switching).
- Candidates should have good Knowledge on Routing Protocols.
CETPA is a training school that provides the trainee with long term CCNA Security training and short term course to enhance the learning about the CCNA at international level and increases the understanding about the technology.
EXPERTISE OF CETPA IN CCNA SECURITY
CETPA is the market leader in “specialized technology” training having an ISO 9001:2015 certification. With highly supportive trainers, learning CCNA Security certifications becomes easy. Hence it becomes a great opportunity for Indian as well as NRI students to join the CCNA security training programs for 4/6 weeks – 6 months with choice of multiple training locations across India: Noida (in Delhi-NCR area), , Roorkee, and Dehradun as it will cover all the aspects of the CCNA security training and make the engineering students up to date with security infrastructure and networks in any organization. CETPA offers CCNA Security training which put emphasizes on core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
The company has the experience of training the students in different technologies for over a decade, so students should rely on the experts. Further it has certain added advantages as compared to other companies.
- Experienced Trainer from Industry.
- 100% practical oriented course.
- Restructured and revised course material of the CCNA security training.
- Regular industrial visits.
- Practical experience through various on-site projects.
- Excellent placement opportunities after completion of CCNA security training.
- Best online CCNA security training classes on the technology to equip the foreigner students with virtual learning.
Students, who are interested in CCNA security training, can enroll with CETPA. After the completion of regular CCNA security training, CETPA also proffer students with vocational training for the advance learning of the technology and can equip with more number of job opportunities offering attractive salary.
TUTORIALS AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Some of the links that can prove to be beneficial in providing understanding of CCNA security training are mentioned as under
COMPANIES USING CCNA SECURITY
More than any other area, security and risk management skills are some of the most highly sought after skills across the network, and demand is continuing to grow. According to Cisco, within five years, dedicated security roles are expected to exist in 80% of the companies studied versus today’s dedicated security role, which exists in only 46% of the companies surveyed. Few names of the companies using CCNA security now-a- days are
- Philips and many more… IT organizations need staff having expertise in CCNA security training and skills to administer devices and applications in a security infrastructure, recognize network vulnerabilities and detect security threats.
CETPA PLACEMENT RECORD
We have built up a growing network of reputed placement agencies and leading IT companies in connection with our own placement unit. CETPA placement team has been working with the placement partners to get our qualified students placed in their preferred niches of the IT sector. The students are guided and groomed for the interview. CETPA offer Lifetime placement support to all the students.
Our quality of education speaks for itself when our students are placed in reputed organizations and excel in their field. CETPA have a proven track record of placement for years together. Our main strength is our own past students working in various technologies in different companies based on CCNA security.
We have provided hefty number of students with placement in the companies based on CCNA security and offering them high salary immediately after the completion of the training.
What are the benefits of doing a CCNA Security course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a CCNA Security environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best CCNP Security Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
IMPLEMENTING CISCO IOS NETWORK SECURITY
COMMON SECURITY THREATS
- Describe common security threats
- Common threats to the physical installation
- Mitigation methods for common network attacks
- Email-based threats
- Web-based attacks
- Mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan Horse attacks
- Phases of a secure network lifecycle
- Security needs of a typical enterprise with a comprehensive security policy
- Mobile/remote security
SECURITY AND CISCO ROUTERS
- Implement security on Cisco routers
- CCP Security Audit feature
- CCP One-Step Lockdown feature
- Secure router access using strong encrypted passwords, and using IOS login enhancements, IPV6 security.
- Multiple privilege levels
- Role-based CLI
- Cisco IOS image and configuration files
- Describe securing the control, data and management plane
- Describe CSM
- Describe IPv4 to IPv6 transition
- Reasons for IPv6
- Understanding IPv6 addressing
- Assigning IPv6 addresses
- Routing considerations for IPv6
AAA ON CISCO DEVICES
- Implement authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA)
- Describe TACACS+
- Describe RADIUS
- Describe AAA
- Verify AAA functionality.
- Describe standard, extended, and named IP IOS ACLs to filter packets
- Object groups
- ACL operations
- Types of ACLs (dynamic, reflexive, time-based ACLs)
- ACL wild card masking
- Standard ACLs
- Extended ACLs
- Named ACLs
- Describe considerations when building ACLs
- Sequencing of ACEs
- Modification of ACEs
- Implement IP ACLs to mitigate threats in a network
- Filter IP traffic
- DDoS attacks
- IP ACLs to prevent IP spoofing
SECURE NETWORK MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
- Describe secure network management
- Out of band
- Management protocols
- Management enclave
- Management plane
- Implement secure network management
COMMON LAYER 2 ATTACKS
- Describe Layer 2 security using Cisco switches
- STP attacks
- ARP spoofing
- MAC spoofing
- CAM overflows
- Describe VLAN Security
- Voice VLAN
- VLAN hopping
- Native VLAN
- Implement VLANs and trunking
- VLAN definition
- Grouping functions into VLANs
- Considering traffic source to destination paths
- Native VLAN
- VLAN trunking protocols
- Inter-VLAN routing
- Implement Spanning Tree
- Potential issues with redundant switch topologies
- STP operations
- Resolving issues with STP
CISCO FIREWALL TECHNOLOGIES
- Describe operational strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- Proxy firewalls
- Packet and stateful packet
- Application firewall
- Personal firewall
- Describe stateful firewalls
- Function of the state table
- Describe the types of NAT used in firewall technologies
- Implement Zone Based Firewall using CCP
- Zone to zone
- Self zone
- Implement the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Default MPF
- Cisco ASA sec level
- Implement NAT and PAT
- Functions of NAT, PAT, and NAT Overload
- Translating inside source addresses
- Overloading Inside global addresses
- Describe IPS deployment considerations
- IPS product portfolio
- Describe IPS technologies
- Attack responses
- Monitoring options
- Signature engines
- Global correlation and SIO
- Configure Cisco IOS IPS using CCP
- Describe the different methods used in cryptography
- Message digest
- Describe VPN technologies
- Describe the building blocks of IPSec
- Tunnel mode
- Transport mode
- Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication
- Verify VPN operations.
- Implement SSL VPN using ASA device manager
- Any Connect
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes