Best PMP Training Institute in Delhi NCR
WHAT IS PMP TRAINING?
CETPA INFOTECH delivers real-time PMP Training based on current Industry Standards. PMP stands for Project Management Professional. It is the most crucial industry- recognized certification for project managers. PMP is the global certification with the help of which you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location. The PMP certificate indicates that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. PMP demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects.
CETPA offers PMP Training in Delhi NCR for a period of 4/6 weeks which focuses on the industrial application where students could learn the concepts and tools required to work in the industry. This training program will teach you the complete project management cycle, including project initiation, plan execution, control and closure. These days, Project Management Professionals are vital in every industry. The demand is in terms of the skill requirements which vary between different industries and geographies. As organizations employ people from different cultural backgrounds, the need for project managers with a standardized set of skills increases. Hence, you will get great employment opportunity after completing PMP Training from CETPA
CETPA has designed the curriculum of their training program in such a way that improves the productivity of its students. It is the best PMP training institute in Delhi NCR. The objective is to deliver an excellent source of information that is both easy to understand and applicable to real life problems. This course would not only increase the theoretical understanding of the students but will also foster them by delivering applied and practical knowledge which is used in real industries. This will be achieved by guiding students on live projects, which is one of the main characteristics of CETPA’s PMP Training.
CETPA delivers their training programs in a way which is flexible in nature and at the same time cost effective for students. Participants will be provided with the choice of choosing the timings of the class according to their requirements, whether they want weekday batch or weekend batch; morning or evening batch. It is the best PMP training in Delhi NCR. Students also have the option to choose from the variety of training programs which CETPA offers according to need and interest of different individuals, namely, online training, corporate training, summer training, industrial training, winter training, fresher training, overseas training or campus training.
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a PMP environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs.
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive.
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best PMP Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
- What is PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management
- Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Seven Basic tools of Quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
PROJECT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict Management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
PROJECT COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized contracting
- Different Types of Contract
- Key terms in Procurement Management
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
PROFESSIONAL AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure Individual Integrity
- Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhance self Professional competence
- Promote Stakeholder collaboration
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes