WHAT IS JAVA?
Java is the world’s most popular and widely used programming language, especially for client-server web applications. It is a simple and yet powerful language that was introduced by Sun MicroSystem in 1995. It is similar to C++ in many aspects. It was developed to provide a platform-independent programming language.
THREE CATEGORIES OF JAVA
The three categories of Java are as follows-
- J2SE (Java 2 Standard Edition) – Used for developing the client-side application.
- J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition) – Used for developing server-side applications.
- J2ME (Java 2 Micro/Mobile Edition) -Used for developing the mobile or wireless application by making use of a predefined protocol called WAP.
CORE AND ADVANCED JAVA
Java is all about learning the core concept before moving into the Advanced Java Training in Delhi. Understanding what core Java is about is a must before mastering this programming language. Mastering Java is all about putting theory into practice. Mastering theory will not help you. Applying it will.
WHY LEARN JAVA?
- More than 97% of the Enterprise Desktop runs Java.
- Java is the No 1 Development Platform.
- More than 3 billion devices run on Java
- Java Developers earn well.
In addition to that, the Java program allows you to do the following things-
- Aids you to generate computer programs that perform tasks.
- Program in the object-oriented world.
- It will help you to learn more sophisticated computer programming languages
- It improves your logical thinking.
- Bag a high paying job as a Java developer.
APPLICATIONS OF JAVA
Java is extensively used in every corner of the world and of human life. Java is not only used in software but is also widely used in designing hardware controlling software components. There are more than 930 million JRE downloads each year and 3 billion mobile phones run Java. Given below is the list of some of the applications of Java-
- Developing Desktop Applications
- Development of Web Applications like Linkedin.com, Snapdeal.com, etc.
- Mobile Operating System like Android
- Embedded Systems
- Robotics and games etc.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO BECOME A JAVA PROGRAMMER
You should have knowledge of following concepts to become a Java Programmer-
- JSP / Servlets.
- Web Frameworks like Java Struts / Spring and Hibernate
- Service-Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
JAVA JOB ROLES
By joining Java Course you can get following job roles in future-
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Support Engineer
- J2EE Developer
- Core Java Developer
- Java Architect
- Technical Architect – Client-Side Designing
- J2EE Design Expert
- UI Developer