If you want to work in tech industry or looking for career which is rewarding, preferred , has a high rate of employment, and gives you a lot of options of where you could work, then becoming data scientist is right for you. The need for data scientists is growing fast, so if you want to be a data scientist, act now. Start preparing today for your future career and it will pay off quickly.
So, who is a data analyst?
A data analyst makes the data useful by collecting, processing and performing statistical analysis of data. They assist other people to make the correct decisions and prioritize the raw data that has been collected to make work easier using certain formulas and using the right algorithms.
How to become a data analyst?
So what does it take to become a data scientist? Education is a critical first step on your path toward becoming a data scientist.
- Bachelor’s degree is essential.
- After that, you must earn a degree in a subject like Economics, Finance or Computer Science
Must Read: Facts to know about Data Analytics
In addition to the best education, it’s important to have the right set of skills. Data scientists should know at least one programming language (like R, Python, SQL, etc.), follow methodical and logical approach to problem solving, understand machine learning and software engineering and be able to manage and interpret large amounts of data. They should be able to give attention to detail and have strong interpersonal and teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities of a data analyst
- Work with IT management, teams, and data scientists to ascertain organizational objectives.
- Analyze results using standard statistical techniques and tools.
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complex data sets.
- Design, maintain and create relational databases and data systems
- Offer concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management
- Triage code problems and data-related issues
Once you know where you want to take your career, you know what additional skills or certifications you might need. Since the demand for data scientists is high, you need to be as qualified as possible. Joining Data Analyst training in Noida to supplement your education or give you additional certifications can give you a marked heads up over other applicants. Since the tech world is constantly evolving, make sure you stay on the cutting edge.