SAS is stand for statistical Analytics System as the name suggest it is used for analytics or that is what it was designed for other many people who don’t even use it for analytics they do various things using SAS but that it is the prominent tools in the analytical market. It is a software which suit various analytical and graphical capabilities. The fact that SAS is a data analytical tool, I feel it is important we understand what is data analytics once we understand data analytics them we can look to access in SAS.
SAS is not hard to learn it is very SQL like and anybody who has knowledge of SQL can easy start learning or understanding it. It’s not that if you do not know SQL you cannot learn it to you can still learn it. It is very easy to learn but SQL does help the many components which just help you trash your components so that way it helps you to minimize your work. Candidates don’t have to worry about the coding package either if you can just pick up the components you need or you use them directly.
So yes it’s very easy to learn let me give an example an analogy if you compare to operating systems say Linux and windows and both are great and they have the difference can followers but if you look up at its doer or ease of using I would say that windows beats Linux because it is very easy to use as far the interface is concerned similarly when it comes to programming SAS use other tools far behind it is way better and easy to earn as compared to R and Python so that it is one quality the other is graphical capabilities now if you analyzing data or you are dealing in data analytics it is very important to tool has good graphical capabilities because there’s so much visualization and understanding of data.
Who Can Learn SAS?
- No need of programming experience.
- Fairly simple and user friendly.
- Any graduate and post graduate.
There are Lots of online training institute which providing you with the most exhaustive and industry-recognized online SAS Online training course across India. You can easily learn from there. With online classes you generally have review and repeat any part of the class that you need. You can start anytime and complete at your own place, it’s hard to argue with unlimited but with an online class the information you want is what you get. In Live Online Classes all important points are covered and there are often review exercise. If you take SAS Online Classes you get a lot of Certificates from which can help you for your careers path. There are some certificates which are given:
5 SAS Certification:
- FOUNDATION TOOLS:
- Base programmer
- Advanced programmer
- Clinical programmer
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS:
- Predictive modeler
- Statistical business analyst
- BI AND ANALYTICS:
- BI content developer
- Visual business analyst
- DATA MANAGEMENT:
- Data professional
- Data integration developer
- Data quality steward
- Platform administration.
Once you get SAS Training Certification this will prepare you for rewarding and very well paying career. Some benefits of this certification course which helps you for your career goals.
8 Benefits Of SAS Certification Course:
- VALIDATE: This provide you the industry validation for your skills and expertise also SAS.
- MARKETABILITY: This increases you marketability when you are looking for a job also this help in achieving your goals.
- CONFIDENCE: It also gives you lots of confidence that you have pass it through the chairs.
- COMPETITION: You will be differentiator against to the competition when employers are interviewing the competition Is very hard and so if you have the SAS Certification and other person doesn’t for sure you will be different stage.
- CONTINUOUS LEARNER: This puts you as a continuous learner and it is a well-known fact that employer always look for the papal who never want to stop learning also learning is valuable things and those arounds you will respect and admire it.
- TALENT & SKILLS: In the process of earning in the certification you will get a opportunity to evaluate own talent and skills in the SAS programming also tenable you to better evaluate others talent and skills in SAS programming as well.
- COMPENSATION: Earning certification will enable you to make more money and it quickly lead to the compensation increases of 20% or more and finally.
- TOOLS TO DRAW: After going through all this study and hard work you have master in SAS and this gives you tools to draw upon when needed.
Today’s what happens is Candidates normally turn to SAS so they can easily get good jobs and they are not disappointed most of the times there is a simple SAS holds at least 70% of analytical job market in recent world and that is used by huge margin the second competitors SAS are with is some 15% in the market and which is way less than 70% with SAS has so its clear cut does not these are the qualities which makes SAS stand out the other qualities as a say for example SAS is a great describing tool or an ETL tool when it comes to data Collecting you can do so many things using SAS you can Quotation it can transform you can load your data the way you want to you can manage it in different ways so there are other capabilities which I have not talked about but all these capabilities makes SAS very good too.
SAS subject is for the one who dreams, eats, breathes and lives statistics.
A huge amount of career paths are available for you if you are master a degree in statistical science, a software engineer, an investment banker and a Human Resources in a firm are amongst the few you could choose after completing your studies in statistical science.
You will be researching, analyzing, utilizing mathematical equipment’s, developing algorithms and theories if you choose to become a professor. Also one great advantages is that you can apply these self-made theories to your own life as well.
Once you get SAS training this will prepare you for rewarding and very well paying career as a SAS analysis SAS programmer, SAS developer, or Consultant.
SAS analytical skills are most variable skills and today’s market and no matter where organization located is and what India todays serves. SAS play a key role in solving today’s business problems also SAS has a very strong and stable global presence .There are wide range of job possibility in the field of Analytics world area such as: sales, consulting, research and development, marketing, tech support, finance and human resources.
For past 50-60 years we are Using SAS and day by day this SAS is increasing because most of the organization are adopting SAS which means will have more and more job opportunity.
SAS has offices for than 135 countries across America Asia pacific Europe and Africa. Also 90% of the Fortune global 500 companies are using SAS to make important decision.