Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute 5.0 out of 5
based on 95
With a huge surge in cyber crimes, companies all over the world are looking for ethical hackers who protect and fortify their corporate networks. According to a recent survey, a whopping 1.5 million cyber security experts are needed by the year 2020. Are you ready to jump on the bandwagon of ethical hacking?
Who is an Ethical Hacker and what’s his Role in an Organisation?
An ethical or white hat tracker employs penetration tests to identify the vulnerabilities of an organisations networks and security. The penetration tests remediate vulnerabilities, reduce risk factors and tighten security.
An ethical hacker is constantly on the lookout for loopholes and strengthens the network of a company. If problem-solving is your forte and playing around with networks and security is your passion, then you’re perfectly suited to become an ethical hacker.
Get trained with the best ethical hacking training course in Noida and live your Passion!
Gist of the Ethical Training Course from CETPA
The ethical training course from CETPA immerses students into an interactive environment where they will gain an in-depth training on how to scan, test, self-hack and make their own systems secure from intruders. CETPA offers training in an intensive lab environment so that students are not only acquainted with the theory but also gain a hands-on approach to handling the challenges of the future workplace.
Students initially are taught on how real-life networks operate and they gain a first-hand experience on scanning and protecting their own networks from intruders. They are also taught damage control and how to secure a system quickly from hackers before the issue escalates. Intrusion Detection, DDoSAttacks, Social Engineering, Virus Creation and Control, Setting a Honey Pot, Malware, Phishing, Policy Creation, and Buffer Overflows are some of the topics handled at our Ethical Hacking Course in Noida.
Who can attend?
- Students, Graduates and Faculty
- IT professionals like Network Engineers, Web Developers, System Administrators and coders
- Law students and Professionals
- Finance & Banking Professionals
- Anyone who is interested in the mystical world of hacking
CETPA Ethical Training Benefits & Highlights
- With the increased number and sophistication of cyber attacks, espionage there is a huge demand for trained cyber security experts. Ethical hackers are the need of the hour not only for MNCs but also for government organisations.
- Banks, telecom companies, airlines, hotels, internet providers, cyber crime police departments, government agencies, e-commerce stores, and ITES companies are hiring white hat hackers to protect their systems from intruders.
- The exciting thing about working as an Ethical Hacker is the adrenaline rush and always testing your wits against unknown intruders. When you enrol in this course at CETPA, the best ethical training institute in Noida, we hone you to succeed the CEH certification from the EC-Council that is a requisite for working in information security.
- Learn the Hacker Mindset and become an expert in both defensive countermeasures and offence engaging techniques
- Live Demonstration of hacking tools, techniques and methods
- Practical Hands-on approach for an in-depth understanding
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Update course material, tool kit and certification
Join CETPA for top-notch Ethical Hacking Training in Delhi, NCR or Noida
Attain the Career of your Dreams. Contact us to know more.