In the wake of the global release of Android 7.0 Nougat back in August, Google confirmed numerous additional updates were coming soon. Then on December 5th the company officially released Android 7.1.1 Nougat for the Pixel C tablet, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P. Moreover, it is also available for the Google Pixel and Pixel XL. Given Below is detailed description of Android 7.1.1 features.
- Android 7.1.1 comes with improved touch latency on Android and it could be as high as 48ms.
- There is a huge increase in number of emoji in Android 7.1.1;mostly there is gender swap for new emojis for previously gender exclusive emojis. For example you get emoji of male getting a haircut.
- New version of Android comes with support tab which is an excellent way to access Google support from the settings screen.
- It also comes with new Camera App which includes features like viewfinder grid modes, AE/AF Locking, Exposure adjustment, and Smart Burst.
- Android 7.1.1 comes withreset button in the power menu and new call screen which has weird blue gradient background.
- Android 7.1.1 also includes Automatic and manual options to remove things like backed-up pictures.
- Another feature of Android 7.1.1 is app shortcut where by long pressing on an app icon, you get a list of shortcuts.
- Notification Panel tweaks is one more feature of Android 7.1.1 where you get a pen-style “edit” button and an extra quick settings icon. In addition to that it has “Seamless” A/B system updates that let the OS update one partition while you’re still using the other one.