Java and Python are the two most popular languages in the world of technology. Websites Google, Instagram, Netflix, and Facebook use both of these programming languages. Java has managed to stay in demand for over 20 years precisely because it is suitable for almost every programming task. On the other hand, Python is one of the oldest programming languages.
Both are object-oriented, general-purpose programming languages that are efficient, and used for various technological purposes. Mobile applications, Retail, Banking, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), Web Applications, as well as IT Solutions use Java and Python regularly.
Hence, these two cover a wide range of platforms and can provide lucrative career opportunities. So whether you want to opt for online java training or online python training, it’s up to you!
And although Python is older in age, the programming community still took some decades to finally recognize and appreciate Python. As a result, it has been surpassing all the other programming languages since 2010.
But does Python have the capacity to replace Java? Let’s find out!
● Python began its journey before Java did. Guido van Rossum developed Python and in 1991, just when Java was in making, Python got its first release. Yet, Java became the most popular programming language in the world.
● As a result, Python remained in the shadows in a dormant state until recently, it picked up the pace and is becoming every programmer’s favorite, thanks to the rapid emergence of data science and machine learning.
● There are certain areas in which Python is better than Java. For instance, the speed and efficiency of Python are relatively high. However, when it comes to the running speed, Java wins.
● Moreover, according to the prevalent market situation, there is a tremendous demand for Java professionals. Both Java and Python guarantee lucrative careers. And there’s no denial in the fact that Python is becoming increasingly popular and has also become the predominant language for big data, artificial intelligence, as well as web development.
Here are the two key differences between Java and Python
1. Java emphasizes on WORA short for Write Once Run Anywhere which is a cross-platform ability, while Python emphasizes on code conciseness and simplicity.
2. Java is meant for building full-size applications that are highly scalable, whereas Python is used for applications that include scientific computation of some sort.
So, it’s safe to say that it will take a long time for Python to replace Java and become the most popular programming language completely. And even if it is able to do so, it doesn’t mean that Java will become obsolete.
It will still have numerous potential customers. This is so because it can be used for everything that is in demand nowadays, such as building standalone applications as well as web development.
As of now, both of these fields are bound to provide you with highly rewarding career prospects. Whether you’re opting for learning Java online or learning Python online, both are equally beneficial, but only if you sincerely learn them.
So, if you want to become a highly paid working professional, you must possess a robust foundation of the language along with practical experience. These two cannot be delivered by self-study, as it is slow and inefficient. Hence, it is better to opt for courses available online.
CETPA has been providing the best online Java training to students from various backgrounds for the last 18 years. We are currently providing online training for both Java and Python in Delhi NCR so you can check out the course details today.