Best SAP HR Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best Sap Hr Online Training in Delhi, Sap Hr Online Training Course in Delhi, Sap Hr Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS SAP HR?
SAP HR (Human Resource Management), also known as Human Capital Management (HCM) is an important component of ERP SAP system that supports all the process of human resource management in the enterprise. SAP HR deals with managing people in a business organization SAP HR Training consists of following modules
- Organizational Management
- Personnel administration
- Time Management
- Personnel Development
The SAP HR training enables learners to effectively manage information about the people in their organization. It is integrated with other SAP modules and external systems. The main modules of SAP HR Training are the Payroll and Time Management modules which are concerned with generating and managing payrolls and managing time for time-sensitive jobs.
SAP HR training is best suited to those who have experience with Human Resource management, Benefit management, or Payroll management. SAP HR market is as big as SAP FICO. In fact, the prospect of SAP HR market is excellent and it offers very good opportunities.
CETPA is international level SAP HR training institute in Noida which provides training for 4 weeks- 6 months. It is the best SAP HR training in Delhi NCR.CETPA provides high-quality SAP HR training in Noida with its expert trainers and infrastructure support having training centers in different cities of India like: Roorkee, Dehradun, Noida, and Lucknow.
CETPA provides in-depth SAP HR training in Noida where each of the domains is covered with the extensive focus on practical skills along with theory classes because practical sessions facilitate the effective learning of the concepts. SAP HR training in Noida is flexible in nature because students have the option of choosing the timings of the classes according to their requirement and schedule. They can go for morning batch or afternoon batch or evening batches on weekdays as well as on weekends.
CETPA offers different types of Online SAP HR training: summer training, winter training, online training, corporate training, fresher training, industrial training and overseas training.It is the best Online SAP HR training institute in Delhi NCR.
CETPA offers its certified students a chance to sit in the placement drives of the leading companies because CETPA has tie-ups with companies in India and in abroad. The certification given by CETPA after completion of SAP HR training adds credibility to resume which helps them to move forward in the corporate world.
What are the benefits of doing a SAP HR course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a SAP HR environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best SAP HR Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
SAP Human Resources (SAP HR) is a global Human Resources management system solution, with HR, payroll and time management capability. Trainer will help you understand SAP HR concepts and terminology as they relate to following SAP HR modules using Case Study and Tests with sufficient hands-on opportunities-
- The HR module
- Organizational Information
- Employee Information
RECRUITMENT AND PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT
- The recruitment cycle
- Training and Events
- Personnel Development
- Hands On : Matching Profiles
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND COST MANAGEMENT
- Hands On: Processing an enrollment
- Personnel Cost Planning
- Compensation Management
- Time Management
- Travel Management
- Holiday Calendar
- Work Schedule
- Work Schedules Rules
- Selection Rules
- Absences & Attendances
- Time Evaluation
- Overtime Calculation
- Wage Types Configuration
- Pay-scale Structures
- Basic Pay – (IT0008)
- Rec. Payments – (IT0014)
- Add. Payment – (IT0015)
- Payroll Schemas
- Payroll PCRs
- Processing & Evaluation
- Classes & Garnishments
- Payroll Periods
- Control Record
- Retro Functionality
- HR & FI Integration
- Expert Mode
- Simple maintenance
- Organizational Staffing
- OM Actions
- OM Number Ranges
- OM Relationships
- Info-type Level Configuration
- Evaluation Paths
- PA & OM Integration
- Customer Objects & Relationships
- General Structures
INFORMATION DISPLAY AND REPORTING
- Human Resources Reports
- Hands On: Creating an ad hoc query
CONFIGURING AN ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- Create Objects
- Essential Relationships
- Create Description
- Create Department/Staff
- Add Relationships
- Maintain Plan Data
- Add account assignment to the company organizational unit
- Account assignment features
- Structure Maintenance
- Configure Positions
- Configure Reporting Relationships
- Produce an Organizational Structure Report
EXECUTING A PERSONNEL ACTION
- Hire an Employee
- Make changes to Employee Master Data
- Produce an Employee List report for the new employee
USING THE IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE (IMG)
- Create a Project Plan
- Generate a project IMG
- Description of Vacant Position
- Use the “find” feature to locate IMG activities
- Execute IMG activity
- Maintain status of project activities
ESTABLISHING THE ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE
- Configuring Personnel Sub-Areas
- Employee Sub-groups
- Grouping for Work Schedules
ADDITIONAL ORGANIZATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS
- Maintain HR Master Data
- Change Organizational Assignment
- Display Features
- Process Feature Decision Tree
UNDERSTANDING PLANNED WORKING TIME CONNECTION TO BASIC PAY
- Display the HR Master Data
- Planned Working Time
- Basic Pay
- Work Schedules Overview
- Primary Wage Type and Employee Groupings
DEFINING PAY-SCALE STRUCTURES
- Customizing Project Administration
- Process Feature Tariff: Decision Tree
- Choose Activity
- Change Pay-scale-period parameter assignment
- Determine work area
- Create Basic Pay
DEFINING WAGE TYPES
- Create Dialog Wage Type
- Understand Controls used to determine wage type assignment
- Define feature LGMST to default wage type assignment
- Setup indirect valuation
PERFORMING PAY-SCALE RECLASSIFICATION AND PAY INCREASES
- Understand how to perform pay scale reclassifications
- Configure a pay scale reclassification to a new pay scale level after employees have been in a pay scale level for one year
- Understand how to perform standard pay increases
CONFIRMING THE NEW MASTER DATA CONFIGURATION
- Modify an existing organizational structure to add a new organizational unit and new position
- Process a hire personnel action and confirm the functionality of the newly configured personnel subarea, employee subgroup, pay scales and wage types
REAL TIME CONCEPTS
- ASAP Methodology
- System Land Scape
- Adhoc Reports
- Functional Specification
LSMW, ESS & MSS OVERVIEW
- Customer IT Creation
DOMAINS / INDUSTRY
- Retail Industry
- Banking & Finance
- Manufacturing & Production
- Web Application Development
- Research & Analytics
- HR & Consultancy
- Consumer Electronics
- Event Management Industry
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes