Best SAP PP Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best SAP PP Online Training in Delhi, SAP PP Online Training Course in Delhi, SAP PP Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS SAP PP
SAP PP (PRODUCATION PLANNING) is a key module of SAP ERP. It is fully integrated with other SAP modules like MM, QM, SD, FICO and PM. It is specially designed for integrating different department involved in production and manufacturing. SAP PP Training deals with tracking and recording manufacturing process flows, capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of material, and goods movement. SAP PP deals with 5 master data which is to be maintained in production planning
- Material master
- Bill of material
- Work center
- Production version
CETPA is known as best Online SAP PP Training institute in Noida as it focuses on SAP PP Training in detail. The company offers adequate learning of SAP PP at Roorkee, Noida, Lucknow, and Dehradun. It is the best SAP PP training institute in Delhi NCR. The SAP PP Training in Noida is designed by keeping in mind the requirements and expectations of the industry. CETPA offers flexible international level SAP PP Training to benefit every individual with learning of technology.
Its SAP PP Training in Noida includes SAP PP tutorials and hands-on, real-world project based training designed by industry experts. The objective of the SAP PP Training is to build learner’s SAP Production Planning functional career skills. CETPA has well-furnished labs with modern equipment for providing practical sessions to students for increasing their capability. It is the best Online SAP PP training in Delhi NCR. CETPA also offers virtual online SAP PP Training classes for the benefit of foreign students and students having the travel-related issue.
After the completion of the Online SAP PP Training in Noida, it gives globally accepted certificates to students. Students having CETPA certification get worldwide recognition from industry as the SAP PP Training updates them with the international standards and policies and prepare them for the corporate world.
CETPA also offers placement benefits to students after the completion of the Online SAP PP Training in Noida. It has devoted and enthusiastic placement wing which is committed to placing students in best and leading companies.
What are the benefits of doing a SAP PP
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a SAP PP environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
PRODUCTION PLANNING (SAP PP)
SAP PP – SAP handles all aspects of production planning and execution. Main activities are th production order processing, the production MRP planning, Capacity planning and the production information system. This course provides a good and broad overview of SAP PP production. You will learn to perform the most important tasks in SAP production. The course focuses on frequently used SAP PP tasks
THE COURSE IS DIVIDED INTO THESE SECTIONS:
- Overview of ERP
- About SAP
- SAP Hierarchy Structure
- Material master configuration and use in production planning
- Bill of material (BOM) configuration and use in production planning
- Routings (task lists) configuration and use in production planning
- Work center configuration and use in production planning
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Demand Management planning strategies and planned independent requirements
- Long-Term Planning
SALES AND OPERATIONAL PLANNING – SOP
- Standard Planning
- Planning with the Product Groups
- Planning with the Materials
- Product Group Aggregation and Desegregation
- Creation of Plan and version management
- Transfer of Plan to Demand Management
PLANNING MATERIAL REQUIREMENT
- Master Production Scheduling procedure
- Consumption based planning (re-order point planning, forecast-based & Time-phased)
- Material requirement planning run configuration
- Material requirement planning evaluation tools
- Condition Tables
- Access Sequence
- Strategy Types
- PP Batch Search Procedure
- Batch Status in PP
- Characteristics and class
- SLED In Batch in PP
- Manual And Automatic Batch Display In PP
- Production orders creation using Batch
VARIANT CONFIGURATION IN PP
VARIANT CONFIGURATION IN BOM
- Classification settings in material master
- Maintain Dependency
- Configurable Profile for Material
- Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning
- Capacity planning master data components
- Capacity planning scheduling parameters
- Available capacity determination
- Capacity evaluation
- Scheduling of production orders
- Production order components
- Production Resources & Tools (PRT’s)
- Planned order structure
- Production order types
- Material staging and withdraw
- Production confirmation
- Goods movements
- Goods Receipt WREF to Production Order o Goods Issue WREF to Production Order o Creation of GI WREF to Reservation
- Restricting Goods Receipt Unless Production Order is Confirmed
- Order settlement
- Master Data
- Planning Table
- Pull List material staging
- Back flushing
- REM Backflusing
REPORTING & TOOLS
- Production planning reporting
- Material requirement planning reporting
- Maintenance of master data using mass change function
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes