Best SAP SD Training Institute in Delhi NCR
Join Best SAP SD Online Training in Delhi, SAP SD Online Training Course in Delhi, SAP SD Online Training Institute in Noida
WHAT IS SAP SD?
CETPA INFOTECH is the best Online SAP SD training institute in Delhi NCR SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) is an important module of SAP ERP and handles all the processes of order to delivery. SAP SD handles all the activities of sales and distribution. It is used to store the customer and product data of an organization. It is tightly integrated with other SAP modules like SAP MM & SAP PP. The SAP SD Training module manages customer relationship beginning from raising a quotation to sales order and billing of the product or service. It consists of business processes required in selling, shipping, billing of a product. Key sub-modules of SAP SD are Sales, Customer and Vendor Master Data, Billing, Delivery, Pricing and Credit Management.
SAP SD Training consists of components like master data, shipping, sales, sales support, credit management, foreign trade, billing, transportation and sales information system.
SAP SD application component fulfills many of the international requirements that support the sales and distribution activities. Main functions of SAP SD are Inquires and Quotes, sales order, sales return, consignment, credit and debit memo requests, rush order and cash sales, contracts and scheduling agreements, back order and subsequent deliveries.
CETPA is an ISO 9001:2015 certified best SAP SD training company in Noida which provide best training and career opportunities in IT industry. CETPA provides 4 weeks- 6 months SAP SD training in Noida. CETPA has basically designed the SAP SD training course content for the students as well as professionals to get the placement in major MNC companies as soon as they complete the SAP SD training in Noida course. SAP SD training in Noida at CETPA is delivered on short term as well as long term basis. It is the best SAP SD training institute in Delhi NCR.CETPA also imparts SAP SD training on Live Projects.
CETPA provides theory classes along with placing complete focus on practical sessions so that students get the deep understanding of the concepts. Students in CETPA gets Online SAP SD training in Noida from skilled and experienced trainers who have sound knowledge of the concepts. CETPA provide the friendly environment between trainers and students and along with that, individual attention is given to each student.
CETPA, the most reliable SAP SD training institute in Noida focuses on student’s comfort and it arranges the timing of the training according to the student’s comfort and need; they can opt for morning as well as evening batches.
What are the benefits of doing a SAP SD course?
- You will get better knowledge of programming and how to implement it for actual development requirements in the industrial projects and applications.
- Enhanced knowledge on the web development framework. Using this framework, you can develop dynamic websites swiftly.
- You will learn how to design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Design and improve testing and maintenance activities and procedures.
- Design, implement and develop important applications in a SAP SD environment.
- Increased chances of working in leading software companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, TCS, IBM and many more.
Professional growth, increased compensation and validation of the skill are the most popular reasons why individuals and professionals seek IT certifications. Keeping this in mind, we at CETPA provide you with certification in latest and innovative technologies to help you to reach your certification goals.
CETPA is the official Training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic and Nuvoton and thus provides Training as per international standards and curriculum. CETPA proudly provides you certification in association with our training partners so that you can validate your domain specific technical skills. Certification from these big brands will help you in grabbing your dream job.
IMPORTANCE OF CETPA CERTIFICATION
For individuals and IT professionals:
- Gives you an advantage while searching for a job and provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Ensure knowledge and skill are up to date and can be applied to the job
- Provide credibility to those looking for a career in an IT domain.
- Offer fast track to career advancement
- Demonstrate level of competency
- Professional Credibility as well as it demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development.
- You are likely to stand out from the crowd and be considered to be successful in your positions.
- Represent a well-recognized and valued IT credential that increases marketability and competitive edge.
- Provide peace of mind with the confidence that certified employees have truly learned the skills necessary to do their jobs;
- Express valuable credentials to search for in prospective employees, and can help retain top performers when offered as an incentive;
- Offer a competitive advantage when the team is trained and certified regularly.
Mode/Schedule of Training:
CETPA, The Best SAP SD Training Institute in Delhi NCR offers courses in following modes.
|Delivery Mode||Location||Course Duration||Schedule (New Batch Starting)|
|Classroom Training (Regular/ Weekend Batch)||*Noida/ Lucknow *Dehradun /Roorkee||4/6/12/24 weeks||New Batch Wednesday/ Saturday|
|*Instructor -Led Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||Every Saturday or as per the need|
|*Virtual Online Training||Online||40/60 Hours||24×7 Anytime|
|College Campus Training||India or Abroad||40/60 Hours||As per Client’s need|
|Corporate Training (Fly a Trainer)||Training in India or Abroad||As per need||Customized Course Schedule|
SALES & DISTRIBUTION
The main activities are the sales order handling, and the distribution of shipments to customers. Also the billing process, customer invoice, is handled from the SD module. Here you will also learn about SD standard reports in the SIS sales information system. The course focuses on tasks most frequently used in SAP SD.
OVERVIEW OF SALES & DISTRIBUTION
- Organizational structures
- Sales and distribution aspect
- Materials management aspect
- Finance and accounting aspect
- Document flow and process chain
- Business Partners
DEFINE ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE
- Enterprise Structure in Sales
- Definition and Assign Organizational Elements
- Document Types in Sales and Distribution Creating Master Data
- Material Master Record
- Customer Master Record
- Customer Material Info Records
- Condition Master Data
- Partner Functions
- Defining Account Groups for Partner Functions
- Creating No Ranges and Assignment
- Document Types and Function – Sales, Deliveries and Billing
- Document Control – Document type, item category control and determination schedule line category control and determination
- Copy Control – Requirements Data Transfer Routines document Flow
- Sales Document structure
- Sales support
CREATING, PROCESSING AND CONTROLLING
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales document types
- Creation of sales order with reference
- Item Categories
- Schedule lines Categories
- Partner determination
- Contracts and scheduling agreements
- Copy Control
- Log of incomplete items
- Material determination, material listing/exclusion
- Free goods
- Creating and processing deliveries
- Controlling inbound and outbound deliveries
- Packing Functions
- Good receipt and goods issue
- Stock transfer with delivery
- Defining and maintaining prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Condition Technique
- Condition Type
- Access Sequence
- Condition Record
- Creating condition tables, access sequences, and condition types
- Price determination
- Promotions and Rebate processing
- Definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
FAST MATERIAL ENTRY IN SALES ORDER
- Product Proposals
- Material Listing and exclusion
- Material Determination
- Free goods
SALES ORDER TYPES
- Rush order
- Cash Sales
- Free of charge deliveries
- Scheduling agreements
SPECIAL BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Bill of material Shipping
- Overview of shipping
- Shipping point and route determination
- Creating and controlling outbound delivery
- Delivery processing
- Picking conformation
- Processing packing material
- Goods issue
- Billing document types
- Credit and Debit memos
- Methods for crating Billing Documents
- Collective processing of billing documents
- Creation of billing documents
- Controlling billing documents
- Billing plan
- Revenue account determination
- Posting billing document to Accounts
- Business Area account assignment
- Special Features of SD & FI Interface
- Integrated case study
- Implementation of a fictitious demo company in an “empty” delivery client in an ERP system, using predefined business processes
- Mapping the enterprise structure
- Implementing sales transactions, delivery and billing processes, institution specific price determination requests Cross Functional settings in SD
- Copying control
- Output determination
- Text Control
- Overview of configuring printed documents in SD
- Introduction to basic system enhancements (user exits)
- Introduction to personalization (e.g. transaction variants)
- Inter Company Business Processing
- Third Party order processing
- Cross Company Stock Transfers(STO)
- Text determination
- Partner determination
- Output determination
- An Overview of CRM and its relationship with SD
INDUSTRY INTERFACE PROGRAM PROJECTS
- Assignments / Mini Projects
- Major Project
DOMAINS / INDUSTRY
- HR & Consultancy
- Consumer Electronics
- Event Management Industry
TRAINING & PERFORMANCE TRACKING
Knowledge related to current technology aspects and corporate level deliverable & Continuous training and assessment to make you industry ready throughout the Training Curriculum. Candidate will go through a scheduled.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS AS BELOW
- Continuous Assessments
- Practical Workshops
- Modular Assignments
- Case Studies & Analysis
- Presentations (Latest Trends & Technologies)
- Tech Seminars
- Technical Viva
- Observing live Models of various projects
- Domain Specific Industry Projects
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- On campus Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes