What should you choose for your next application – .NET Framework or .NET Core? This is the question which is asked by many .Net students and professionals. .NET offers the best platform available today for delivering Windows software. .NET helps make software better, faster, cheaper, and more secure. In fact, it is predicted that will be a huge demand for developers skilled in this technology in 2018. So, we can say that future career opportunities for a .NET developer in India are bright. If you are passionate about .NET then you can join Microsoft Dot net training in Noida which will teach you the skill you need to successfully build database-driven Web applications and Web Sites. It will also give you basic understanding of .NET Core and .Net Framework.
Now, coming back to question how .Net Core differ from the .NET Framework. Let’s first understand .NET Ecosystem. It consists of three components-
Components Of Microsoft Dot .Net Course:
- .Net Core
- .Net Framework
Xamarin is not debatable at all. It is used when you want to build mobile apps using C#. However, problem arises when you have to choose between .Net Core and .Net Framework. Let’s see where each of them is used one by one.
.NET Core is used when–
- When you want to create server applications that run on Windows, Linux and Mac. It supports UWP and ASP.NET Core only. ASP.NET MVC is used to build Web applications in .NET Framework. It is used to build browser based web applications.
- If you are not afraid of learning new things.
- A student who is just learning .NET.
- Want to target your apps on Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
- If you want High-performance and scalable system without UI
- You have cross platform needs
- Have existing experienced .NET team
- Time is not a problem. Experiments are acceptable. No rush to deployment.
.NET Framework is used when-
- When you want to create Windows desktop applications and server based applications, which includes ASP.NET web applications.
- If you don’t have time to learn a new technology
- Need a stable environment to work in and have nearer release schedule
- Do not want to deal with continuous upgrades and changes
- Already have an existing team with .NET expertise and building production ready software.
- Want User interface centric Web applications
- Already have a pre-configured environment and systems
- Stable version for immediate need to build and deploy
CETPA is one of the best .NET training institute in Delhi with 100% placement assistance. CETPA has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At CETPA .NET training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Click Here Read More:Key Success Factors For Effective IT Training Courses